April 25, 2024, 12:30:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?
Stay At Home Parents
Network Marketers
Friends
Relatives
People w/ Hosting Needs
Businesses
Other - Please specify in a post

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeting YOUR GDI Sign-Ups  (Read 131042 times)
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2005, 07:36:01 AM »

Colleen, that is exciting news! I love it when members share their marketing strategies and efforts. You certainly have the ball rolling! Just keep it going and I am sure you will have a success story in the end. I am really anxious to hear about it!

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Michael Geter

Why promote anything else?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2005, 03:14:05 PM »

Hi, Myke Geter from Commerce City, CO!
I target the entire world.  This is a global opportunity and you never know who's going to be the next person who could really benefit from a great opportunity to build financial freedom- risk free.
I use my car ad on my hatch-back window and passenger side door.  I use a business card leading people to my site with information on earning and no extra programs.  I don't believe that you really need a bunch of extra side programs to promote this.  It's as easy as GDI has made it for us.  Just show people the movie.  I use a stamp that I put on every piece of my outgoing mail leading people to my site as well.

Hope some of this helps.

Most Sincerely,
Myke Geter
Commerce City, CO
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 03:15:15 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Use your site packages people!  Hosting or the Builder!  It's Great!!
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2005, 01:42:29 PM »

Great input Everybody!

Thanks,
Kyra
MBowling

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2005, 07:06:59 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Melissa.  I have only been with GDI for about 2 weeks now, but I am very excited about this opportunity.  I received my first sign up on Thursday, and I could not believe how excited I was.  I am not a quitter, but I was getting discouraged, because like many of you, I am stuck about how to recruit.  I am a college student (even though I am 31 with a family), and I have thought about placing fliers on the cars throughout campus, but everytime I got to school, I felt uncomfortable.  Thank you for the comments about college students and campus'.  I am off tomorrow,  I have 100 fliers printed right now, and I am going to do it!  Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I think this forum is great, and the support is phenomenal.

Thanks again to everyone,

Melissa B.
Brenda Gray

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2005, 04:01:25 AM »

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie and I sure picked a good thread as my first one to read! I really enjoyed reading everyone's ideas, but I am wondering where to find this GDI flyer people are talking about. I'll have to also seek out the GDI promo manual that was mentioned too. I am not keen on ordering the biz cards as I'm in New Zealand and I am not sure how they would go over here ... I know there is an international number for the recorded message but kiwis are more comfortable with things that are in their back yard so to speak :-) I liked the way someone said they made their own. Reckon I can do that!

I decided recently to market offline. I made an ad and put it on the noticeboard at the supermarket, but so far have had no signups from that. I was thinking of advertising in the Newspaper. When I was in the corporate world, the company I worked for paid thousands for their website, and I am SURE that there are a lot of small businesses that would love a fully editable website they could run for themselves. $10 a month is so cheap! I figured if I sell them on that for a start, then they may be caught up in the excitement of the opportunity once they start looking hard at it.

Thanks for a great thread.

Brenda
Santos R

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2005, 10:04:35 PM »

hello my nane is santos and im just getting started, ihave been doing the bus to a certain degree, and i really am excited i do belieive this is a tremendous opportunity i just talk to people and enter emails i try to respond by a call or by email i know i must be patient and let  God guide me , promotion cometh from the Lord  i appreciate all your input and we must think out of the box with patience.
GeorgeSimons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2005, 01:01:46 PM »

I AM USING ALL MY MEMBERS- SITES TO PROMOTE MY TEXT LINKS N BANNER LINKS
Andrew D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2005, 11:55:50 AM »

I keep hearing about this flyer,,where can i access that one?
I'm so broke it's not funny, I can't even pay attention..

I have been very cautious in spending more  than I  have,  here's is what I've done since I joined in JULy 05,
  rt off the bat i used  the red ferrarri /income forlife biz card,  I targeted threedrive=up and one walk-up ATM machines
 near my home ,  I get on my bike and dropped them off for about 1 month  I would stop the bike across the streetor across the parking lot and watch as 4 out of 5  persoons would take the card and throw it on the ground withouteven glancing at it,No signups yet from that endeavor 
  Then in sept 05,  I took the income for life side of the card and printed it out on 8.5 x 11 paper which looks pretty cool as a flyer  and i bicycled over to a community college and got their permission to post on their bulletin boards at 8 campus locations,No signups yet from this one  either.
 in sept o5, I ran an ad using the same biz card size in catholic monthly with circulation of about 9k in canada , usa, uk,australia  because it's only 52.00 a month  and i got 3 callers in 3 months who don't have computers,  and one signup who did not cont past the free trial,
i have sent out leads thru my bk ofc and at least i got some visits from the oppseekers com  leads and then i thought i
 would try gdi's own leads ,just 150 , and no views, no clicks, absolutely nothing from these leads

in dec05 i have been visiting the localoffice-depot,sams-club,office-max warehouse stores and sticking the bix card into the cartons with computers or computer acessrories , i,ll  let u know how that turns out in a couple of weeks.   
andrew d
Leo Bullock,

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2005, 03:48:50 AM »

Kyra,

Being new at this business, I'm doing all of the above!  I figure that at this point I may never know where I might find a few diamonds in the rough... Hence, I look everywhere.  Perhaps I should be more focused, but at this point, I'm leaving no stone unturned.
Joseph J

"Learning is the key element to persuation"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

That right, I agree with Leo. When you first join having no marketing experience or connections it's kind of hard to say exacly just where you are going. Undecided  I guess the best way to go is following the business or money.

But I also like this POLL that Kyra hadd set up. This is a good idea, I mean how are we going to ensure the developement of GDI if we don't communicate with others( especially us newbies) about what workd the best. So I an with Kyra and here excellent idea.
So all you new and senior members let's make the best of this and future ideas as well.

Thanks, JosephJ Grin Grin

"KNOWLEDGE IS MY FATHER AS GDI IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WEB MARKETING"
David_B

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2005, 02:20:41 PM »

Hi Kyra;

I think your poll is great.  I will try to focus on business, network marketers and others.  it's essential to focus on a certain segment and test your results.  I guess we all will be testing and going with what works.  I am new to GDI and plan on growing my business to the point where I can help others along the way.  I also think this forum is great and all who contribute in it. Keep the good ideas coming.

Dave.
Khoiru Rizal

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2005, 04:43:48 AM »

Hi Kyra,

The fastest way to build your business is to find experienced business people. I join different communities and talk with other network marketers as well as business chat.

You also need a good quality autoresponder.

Aside from this, I receive a good response from leaving my GDI business cards everywhere.

Nicole

Hi Nicole,

I am really interested in what you just said. So can you tell me where I can meet network marketer. And can I see your autoresponder,pls?

Rizal
Lau_S

G R E A T = Get Ready Excited About Today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2006, 01:53:17 PM »

Hi ladies and gentlement,

Happy New Year

Its great to read what you had posted. As a newbies, I really received a lot of new idea from here.

Just share some idea with you. Hopefully this will help.

1)Try to make thing simple. Don't make it too complicated.

2)When the problem occur, focus 20% of our mind on the problem itself and 80% of our mind on how to solve the problem.

3)The successful people always focus on one solution and keep on repeating it. Find some solution really work, just keep on repeat the same process. No need to make it too complicated. Otherwise we tent to lost our focus.

I found out some of the idea from this forum really simple yet effective. Try it out, if it does suites you, by all mean just go for it and repeat the process.

Think about it.  Wink

Cheers
Andy
Michael Antonio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2006, 09:46:52 AM »

:)Happy New Year to everyone. Thank you Kyra for your post. Hope to see more tips here in the future. My usual prospects are business owners, since a free website could really boost their new business, they signed up. But recently I learned that I should hire networkers inorder for my GDI business to bloom to the fullest. Thanks to Marvin Drobes.

"Chance favors those who persists"!  Build Your List - Secret to Success!
Billie Rice

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2006, 10:06:57 AM »

Hi Billie here,

I have been targeting people who have opt-in thought the company. this has been working for me.  I am now going outside the box and sharing with family,and friends.
 Because I have always shared some kind of business with my family and friends before , I waited this time. Some of you may know what I mean ,( here she comes with something else another business oppt).
 I like the response I have gotten from the leads I get from the company.
 My next step is business cards just giving them out and leaving around along with passing out flyers.
 I am gratfull for my downline, the only thing I wish is that they would respond to my emails I send. I would like to know who is doing it for the business and who is doing it for the service (my downline ).
This way I can help the ones that want it (business part).
Well I'll be here know matter how long it takes them to get in touch. However, I am moving on, in the mean time. The best to everyone,

Billie

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you !!! The best to you all !

Billie J. Rice
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: