April 26, 2024, 10:03:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: EMAIL HELP  (Read 57251 times)
LSorensen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 09:56:32 PM »

Hi Nicole,

What does spam arrest involve? I swear, I have spent all day on redesigning my site, to make it more useful with more information and less ads Smiley
Thanks

Linda aka Alohalady
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 10:03:10 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Linda Sorensen
DanPanichaya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2007, 03:43:21 AM »

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knew how to set up an email account for Apple Mail.  I have been having problems trying to figure out what the incoming and outgoing servers are.  All I have been getting are error messages.  I set it up on my BlackBerry with no problems but I wanted to view my email on my desktop as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dan
DanPanichaya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 02:20:25 PM »

Hey everyone,

Does anybody know how to configure a .ws email account to Apple Mail?  I tried entering in the incoming and outgoing servers that this site recommended to those who are using a mail client and it doesn't seem to be working.  I had no problem getting my .ws email on my BlackBerry but am having the most difficult time setting it up on my Mac.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I didn't see anyone post anything about troubleshooting email on Apple Mail so I figured I would do so since this is driving me nuts.  Thanks!

Dan
ReneeWebster

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2007, 06:32:32 PM »

I'm working on my domain and am needing help.  The link that you click on to send an email is doing something I don't like.  First its talks about internet explorer security do you want to continue  then when you type your msg and hit send it asks for your name then it wants to know if you use IMAP or POP3 who is your email server and all of that.  Why?HuhHuh It makes absolutely no sense.  Is there anyway to do it differently?
Colin Lang

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 04:22:05 AM »

What is the best software for managing contacts-emails so that you know who you sent what and when and prevents duplication etc. Are autoresponders built into such software?

Regards
PRobert

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2007, 01:15:25 AM »

Hello, Im quite new here, anyways Im trying to get my name@domain.com for my email address using yahoo. Well I want to webmail.ws and tried to put in my email and password, It keeps saying that it doens't recognize the email address, even though I typed in correctly. Am I missing something? thanks.

Robert
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2007, 08:03:23 AM »

Hello, Im quite new here, anyways Im trying to get my name@domain.com for my email address using yahoo. Well I want to webmail.ws and tried to put in my email and password, It keeps saying that it doens't recognize the email address, even though I typed in correctly. Am I missing something? thanks.

Robert
Hi Robert,
If I understand you correctly, you are trying to access your email from outside your domain?  If so, you have to go to http://www.email.ws/ and then type in your email and password.  I hope this answers your question.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 10:19:17 AM »

I need help learning how to CREATE and USE the Email Address Group feature of our .WS Email.

I've tried to create groups and put email addresses in them but am having a rather tough time.

Does anyone know how to create and use the Group Email Address portion of our .WS Email?

Yours Truly,

Dan Hall
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 10:20:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Dan Hall
ThomasSchilling

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2007, 03:41:04 PM »

I want to place banners on my regular E-mail traffic. Can this be done? If so, how? My E-mail is Comcast/Microsoft Internet Explorer. Thanks
DedeYoung

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »

Hello Everyone,
I sure hope everyone is having a wonderful Sat. morning. Just a quick question here, (I would say stupid question, but the only STUPID question is the question that WAS NOT ASKED). I have 2 .WS email accounts, one personal and one business. In my personal email, in my address book, I have 22 email addy's of friends and family. When I go to forward a message, I always hit the "toggle all" button at the top of the list, on the column "TO". (Did I mention how windy I am?) Any way, only the first 4 people on my list are receiving my emails. I know this is something that is new because it has worked before because several of my friends have told me that they no longer have gotten emails from me.
Yes, I did create a group file with all the emails listed but using that option just gets me the same results, only the first 4 get emails. Can anyone help me out and tell me where I screwed up at? And believe me, I know that it is my screw up so no replies will offend me in any way. Thanks for all who answer or respond to me with a good resolution. May all that read this have a truly Blessed Day, thanks Dede Young
DFriesen

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47:10 AM »

It started out a couple of days ago. I had confirmation that my new '.ws' email addresses were activated. I forwarded a couple of messages to myself from another address and everything was working fine. Then the next day, I get this message from my upline telling me that he had tried to email me at one of my new email addresses, but it had failed to go through.

Anybody know anything I don't?

Confused.

dfriesen
Rod_D

Skype ID: proadco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »

I'm not sure if GDI uses keywords to block spam mail or not, this could be the case.  Then it's possible the email was incorrect, but assuming the email was correct with the proper email address, then GDI might be using keywords to block spam.  Example:  using the word Free is a target keyword to block spam,  so type the word  F.r.e.e  Fr.ee  same using money m.oney

When I create .ws email addresses,  I also create a google email.  Then I forward all my email to the Google gmail.

R Wiebe

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2007, 05:23:58 AM »

I have sent a number of support emails about this problem.
All functions within the email program log me out i.e. send, delete, compose, etc
Hopefully this posting does not fall on deaf ears.

Rod Wiebe
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 05:24:45 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Without ACTION, Dreams will never come true!
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2007, 12:54:41 PM »

Not really sure why that would be happening with your email server.  If I could help you, I would.  I am sure that support will get back to you with an answer.  Did you try to set up another email on your current account?  Does that one do the same thing? 

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Dale Simmons

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

Is there an email ad that can be used for my opt-in to promote GDI before I place them on the invite list? Huh
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: