April 24, 2024, 03:13:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi All from NEW ZEALAND!!!  (Read 53246 times)
Barb L

'What you give out.. you get back"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »

Hi Patrick, Helen,  Gail, and all fellow Kiwis,

Barb here from Motueka, 'Top of the South' Great to see all the Kiwis coming on board. Smiley

Hi  P_Gringel  as soon as I work out how to add a pic I will post one of our loverly area.

Cheers Barb

Promote all your programs from one link!!
PM me, and Ill show you how.
HelenW

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »

Hi Barb
Pleased to meet you!! I lived in Motueka for 18months when I was 16....Lovely area...

I'm not having much luck with my invitations, so maybe I should get some business cards done....

What are your tricks?

Best Wishes
Helen
DarrenFergus

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »

Man this is a small world, I am in Nz to , only been here 5  months from uk , heres hoping this gdi works out well ) only just signed up seems to make sense
Sonny Faaloua

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2009, 07:26:45 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Sonny Faaloua and I am just a newbie on the GDI. I joined the business last November but I am still trying to get some people hook on the business.

Can anybody help me with this, even if you can show me your method of success I will appreciate that. Looking forward  to hearing from anyone who is willing to help me.

Have a nice day.

Thank you.

Sonny Faaloua.
Jan G

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »

Hi all you Kiwis out there and everyone from across the world!

I joined today and I am in Hamilton, NZ although originally a Pom.

Looking forward to getting stuck in to this fantastic opportunity and would love to share all my successes (& hopefully very few failures) with all of you.

I congratulate everyone who takes their destiny into their own hands.

Jan Gohns
Mark_A

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2009, 07:33:59 AM »

Hello to all!!! I'm from auckland, originally from philippines. been here 5 years already...Geez! time flies really fast. I'm been with GDI for 5 years now but I'm just starting to build it this year...lol. . I have a really bad upline so I also didn't bother but one thing I've done properly isd I've stick with this wonderful company... this is a really good way to earn an extra income...there are only few of us that saw that bright light about this company....and im sure we wont be disappointed with its rewards.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:35:27 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2009, 03:03:59 AM »

Hi Guys,

Aaron Riddell here from Wellington.

Just thought I would pop buy and say hi. GDI is a unique opportunity and does not require huge financially outlay and has the potential to generate 100's if not 1000's of dollars in extra monthly income for you.

Find out what works for you and go for gold. Dig into this forum to find those things that appeal to you.

To promote you can use offline or online ideas.

My tip of today is check out some of the Social Networking sites in addition to other forums related to Work From Home or Business Opportunities.

ps.
Have fun in the journey

Aaron Riddell

Patrick I

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2009, 07:06:07 AM »

Greetings to u all fellow newbies like me just joined today, gettin my head wrapped around this new stuff, hve been living here for ten years from England am now an official kiwi so Kia Ora to you all and wish you all good luck to this GDI adventure, holla when u get a chance Patrick Roll Eyes
G Campbell

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2009, 06:34:48 AM »

hi from the capital in new zealand, just signed up. So i have absolutely no idea on what to do, where to start, and how to get there so there will be lots and lots of questions

cheers
Grant
Gavin Fagan

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »

Hi All

Just joined about 1/2 hour ago, around 4:30am NZ time.

Looking forward to working GDI and meeting all you folk!

Gavin Fagan
Janet C1

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2009, 07:08:19 AM »

Yes I am new, great to see another from nz. so the world isn't that big after all.
don't know what to do next, hope to get ideas from here. I have had 2 email from my upline so will contact them next.
 Wink
Kim Watson

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2009, 09:33:07 AM »

Shocked

Hello Everyone..........I'm a newbie... Don't ya hate that..lol.....

Originally from New Zealand (Yes a KIWI and proud of it) living in the land of the kangaroo Australia.

Have enjoyed reading thru the forum and eager to learn lots...

Will post things I am unsure of and I know we are all here to help all.... Thanks in advance....

Have a great day

Kim..     Roll Eyes
Leslie Remnant

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »

Hi All, ive been in gdi for a about 2 wks now, Ive got myself a sign up, woohoo, i,m down here at the bottom of the world!! haha, I love this gdi, its so simple, i,ll be around for a while i know..
Regards
Russell
PeterB5

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

yep another kiwi here from the sometimes sunny hawkes bay. Sometimes windy.

Been in here about a month give or take.

Still have not made any progress tho. Kia Ora to you all

Peter
David Hall

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2010, 06:33:44 AM »

Hello all,

I have been GDI for over a year now and have completely ignored the forum right up until now...Big mistake on my part obviously.
My part of town is an hour north of Auckland in Wellsford.  I've been earning quite a alot, even though my down-line has significantly shrunk as of late!  Looks like I have a new source of training techniques.

Cheers,
David
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: