April 29, 2024, 01:13:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi All from NEW ZEALAND!!!  (Read 53282 times)
AreeyaBuasung

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2008, 06:04:45 AM »

I GREAT TO KNOW THIS BUSINESS

i would like to know gdi
K_Christie

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2008, 04:07:50 AM »

Grin Hi Im a newbie and Im just saying hi to everyone HI
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2008, 04:42:35 AM »

Grin Hi Im a newbie and Im just saying hi to everyone HI
Hi,

Welcome aboard, I am down in Wellington and love the GDI website builder.

Aaron
B Wi

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2008, 07:50:00 AM »

hello im from up north hows your business doing i just started a few days ago
Malcolm G

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I joined yesterday and am having fun working out what this is all about. I must say the opportunity looks awesome however the execution for me is still a little confusing... never mind I guess with perserverance and determination and a bit fo time studying the process I'll get underwayand rocking soon enough.

Hey... if anyone else is here in Auckland or NZ give me a shout, it'll be cool to catch up with another local interested in the GDI opportunity.

Its good to be here and I hope to come on the forum again soon boasting about the income I am acheiving with the opportunity.

Cheers

Malcolm
Malcolm G

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I joined yesterday and am having fun working out what this is all about. I must say the opportunity looks awesome however the execution for me is still a little confusing... never mind I guess with perserverance and determination and a bit fo time studying the process I'll get underwayand rocking soon enough.

Hey... if anyone else is here in Auckland or NZ give me a shout, it'll be cool to catch up with another local interested in the GDI opportunity.

Its good to be here and I hope to come on the forum again soon boasting about the income I am acheiving, and the opportunity I am giving others to share in it.

Cheers

Malcolm
RodneyDunn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Its good to be here and I hope to come on the forum again soon boasting about the income I am acheiving, and the opportunity I am giving others to share in it.

Cheers

Malcolm

When I'm not selling Real Estate I'm usually working on my Real Estate website, blog and other affiliate marketing sites including GDI. Other times I'm relaxing with my family and friends on our lifestyle property on the southern fringes of Auckland City. Happy to help others when I can !!
RodneyDunn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

Hi everyone my name is Rodney Dunn, signed up today so here goes. Hope to make some dollars with GDI. I've been selling Real Estate for 14 years but due to a slowdown in the market I've decided to produce some extra income with GDI. Hope to be on the leaderboard soon! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

When I'm not selling Real Estate I'm usually working on my Real Estate website, blog and other affiliate marketing sites including GDI. Other times I'm relaxing with my family and friends on our lifestyle property on the southern fringes of Auckland City. Happy to help others when I can !!
RaymondM1

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2008, 01:13:53 PM »

Hi there everyone Im also joining in from the land down under Auckland NZ
Kate Harper

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »

Hi,    Looks like Im joining a large contingent from New Zealand here on the Forum.    Looking forward to building a huge GDI Business.  Have joined a great supportive  team - the GoldRush Team. 

cheers  Kate.
Barb L

'What you give out.. you get back"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2009, 03:12:31 AM »

Hi to all, another Kiwi signing in.  Smiley

I'm Barb, from "Top of the South" (Motueka) Where the sun always shines!! Cool

Joined GDI a week ago, and so far am very impressed with the Company, and the helpful members.
Cheers Barb

Promote all your programs from one link!!
PM me, and Ill show you how.
HelenW

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009, 05:22:51 AM »

Hello all you Kiwites
I have just joined up with GDI and I am very impressed with what I have seen thus far.....though there is SO much to learn!! lol....

I live on the Kapiti Coast in Waikanae and I am a single parent of five children aged between 15months and 13years.  They are my greatest motivation for moving forwards with this business.

I would really like to keep in touch with like minded people in my area, so if you are situated in the Wellington area, please PM me, I would love to hear from you.

Regards
Helen
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 03:13:53 PM »

Hello all you Kiwites
I have just joined up with GDI and I am very impressed with what I have seen thus far.....though there is SO much to learn!! lol....

I live on the Kapiti Coast in Waikanae and I am a single parent of five children aged between 15months and 13years.  They are my greatest motivation for moving forwards with this business.

I would really like to keep in touch with like minded people in my area, so if you are situated in the Wellington area, please PM me, I would love to hear from you.

Regards
Helen

Hi Helen

And welcome to GDI, I'm not from wellington, but am in auckland, just saw your post and decided to respond and say that there are a few kiwi's in GDI so your not alone Smiley

Keep the faith in GDI and keep at it, your children will thank you for making them financially free as well, I've just recently added my GDI business to my will so my children benefit form my business a long way into the future.

To your success.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 04:39:18 PM »

Hello... and welcome to you all from New Zealand  GDI is certainly growing in this part of the world which  includes Australia ofcourse;-).
New Zealand has such spectacular  scenery why dont  you take a picture  and post  a picture of your beautiful  country and let the rest
of the world have a look?All the best  wishing you great success.like this one here the Sydney Opera House ,New
South Wales .Australia.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 04:50:39 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
HelenW

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 07:05:59 PM »

Thanks Patrick
Your website is very impressive!!

I am yet to build mine, as I am new to building a website I am a bit slow, but impatient too...lol

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Helen
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: