April 27, 2024, 09:26:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 262990 times)
SamuelPartman

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 16, 2006, 01:43:25 PM »

I recently purchased over 2,000 flyer and business cards. Can anyone suggest some good places to recruit?
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: January 16, 2006, 02:45:22 PM »

Samuel,

Have you thought of this who is your target audience?

What type of people do you want to attract into your business?

If you can answer those questions this will help guide you in building your gdi business.

Also have you had a chance to listen to some of the archived calls at www.wealth411.ws this will also help.

ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2006, 04:53:35 AM »

I would send them with all your bills you mail out. After all you are paying the postage.

Scott Price
D_Williams

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 18, 2006, 01:18:48 AM »

Hi everyone

I have been delivering flyers that I have made up promoting GDI for the past few months and have now delivered thousands of them (keeps me nice and fit).  However I have only had a few people watch the movie and no signups through them.  I was wondering if anyone else is using this method of advertising and if so what your results are like.  Also if anyone is doing well with this form of advertising and wishes to share the content on your flyer it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Gleb_L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: January 22, 2006, 06:35:03 AM »

Hi!

Can you tell me what text do you use by e-zine ads? Would be great to know what works for you!

Regards,
Gleb
NishiSingh

Mr and Mrs Singh

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 26, 2006, 01:20:18 PM »

yes these are very good tips.
thanks all
Charles Karolewski

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 28, 2006, 01:56:26 PM »

I think RodB (?) hit-it-on-the-head.

Starting with a "defensive tone" is a turn-off, or at least raises unnecessary questions in peoples minds.

Be positive.

I have not (yet) placed any ads, but (as of next weekend) I'll have fliers circulating in six States (I have friends/family "all over the place").
All the fliers mention are the facts:

EASY HOME-BASED BUSINESS
SEVEN DAY FREE TRIAL
Inc500 listed
AUTOMATED
NO SELLING
NO INVENTORY

No hype, no promises, and, particularly, NO "defense" of the fact that we ARE an MLM.

Charles Karolewski

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 17, 2006, 08:17:10 AM »

Both of those links (still) work for me.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: February 26, 2006, 03:39:30 PM »

One idea is that you could just personally hand out flyers to folks. I know many places of business also have bulletin boards where you could possible put some up. I know my local community college has a huge bulletin board. Heck even Walmart has one.  I think the main thing in this regard is just to be prepared. Have them in your possesion. I also think the proper mindset is essential. Everyone is a potential customer!! Even though what we are actually marketing is not a website its a home based business you can still consider everyone you meet as a potential customer. Some people actually sign up with GDI just to get a website and never worry about the marketing side.  Your whole overall attitude with regards to this is absolutely the most important thing!

Yes Chad I agree, always be prepared and the bulletin boards sound great, but has anyone had direct evidence as to just how effective that is. ? Undecided. More and more I am thinking  personal contact is by far the best.  Cool
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 03:23:50 AM by P_Gringel » Logged
JessicaLind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: March 04, 2006, 05:58:04 PM »

I recently started GDI, I've been involved for about a week or so. I'm trying to find a way to promote it. I"ve made flyers and so far have ordered business cards, yet I'm not sure how to promote it with those resources. One question.. Is it legal or even moral to put them on car windows are leave them at apartment complexes in the doors?  I mean that's how I found out about GDI, a flyer in my apartment door. My question, is that ok? Anyone have any ideas? Let me know.
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: March 04, 2006, 06:29:17 PM »

Jessica,

If you received a flyer at your door or on your car been doing this in Hawaii with no problem.

Different states have certain rules sure you can check with your local chamber of commerence.

I also leave business cards every where go listed in the 50 places to market cards ect...

Think outside the box and don't be afraid to try something new that is the power of marketing a home business.

You control how much effort you put in on daily basis and this will reflect how your business grows.

take care

Howie Martell
ThomasBrown

I'm a Junior Senior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2006, 08:31:02 AM »

As to putting flyers on cars......there is nothing wrong with this as long as there is no city ordinance against it.  Check with your local city hall.

Also, design your flyers so you can put them on the drivers side door window.  I don't mind flyers on my car but nothing infuriates me more than getting in the car and then seeing there is a flyer under my windshield wiper and have to get back out and take it off.....those I never read.

Tom

Thomas W. Brown
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2006, 12:07:01 PM »

FYI, If you know people that want to build a website but are not interested in the affiliate program. For $10 a month you get hosting, emails, and a website builder. Not a bad deal.

Scott Price
JessicaLind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2006, 04:08:30 PM »

Ok, I checked and it's ok,  but the thing is, I"m always feeling like I'm doing something wrong doing that. Like someone is gonna come to their car from the mall or wherever and be like "what the #!*$ are you doing?" It's scary, so I just printed off business cards and I heard from someone that its a good idea to leave them in tabs when your dining out or whatnot. Also if I really want to I could use those business cards(I printed 1000 to start) and put them in the window, It's easier and probably not as annoying as it would be in the windshield. I'll do that.
Thanks all for the suggestions.
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2006, 06:08:20 PM »

freedom of speach, but the apartment complex  has freedoms also...... have fun and enjoy  ps  out of the box thinking, person to person, and other means  as you'll find out brings great rewards ... 
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: