April 20, 2024, 09:04:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone help me advertise! I can't get people  (Read 21049 times)
WestbrookL

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 04:18:15 AM »

I have a site where you can get unlimited leads for free both email and email/telephone leads there is also a CRM where you can store your leads. If you want more info please send me a PM. Please put  "GDI Help" in the subject line. Thanks Good Luck to All!!!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 04:19:23 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
R_Piper

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 06:13:48 AM »

I have used various ways they all work for a time then you will need to change up. I have used PTC, Networking, Flyers-not very cost affective not guaranteed results. I have also looked into blogging its to much information . So fine what works best for you and use it for a bit and then change up. Do flyers if no signup do PTC if  no sign up network.  or mayber advertise in local paper.
Morten V

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »

You should do a google search and try posting your Ads at free sites. When you get a prospect keep contacting them every few days to encourage them to join and always offer to help them. You can contact your upline or GDI Support if you aren't sure of something.

Morten
WilliamBauwens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2009, 05:50:55 AM »

hi All, greetings from belgium.
 i am with GDI true a downline building group, where we get 6 1st line members true a rotator....it works like crazy.. Grin
 hope to have a "income for life" in no time Wink

www.webuildonline.ws

I have started using a free advertising site.  It will explode your gdi business.  If interested in more information on this pm me.

Hope I can help!
Tia

hi there,

I'm albert - just joined less than 1 week. I have tried to advertise at bux kinds of website. some did click my website but at now not a single soul join. i feel so down. i'd like to try to advertise at free websites, somebody can advise me? are there any alternatives to be done to increase the odds for having new members? Thanks

albert

greetzz from belgium
IrisJ

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 12:09:26 PM »

Hi..  I start GDI last year and quit, becouse nothing happend.  I start now in jan ´10. I was thinging"  people some have home business on internet and gat everything from paypal and do not live in USA how they gat pay? I meen, Im from Iceland and if paypal ore Clickbank send my check, bank hear in Iceland will not change it. So if I get someone in my downline, I will not get any money to buy food, clothes etc. I just have to by things on internet throu paypal.  Sad

Íris Iceland
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 12:09:53 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 11:37:03 AM »

Hi..  I start GDI last year and quit, becouse nothing happend.  I start now in jan ´10. I was thinging"  people some have home business on internet and gat everything from paypal and do not live in USA how they gat pay? I meen, Im from Iceland and if paypal ore Clickbank send my check, bank hear in Iceland will not change it. So if I get someone in my downline, I will not get any money to buy food, clothes etc. I just have to by things on internet throu paypal.  Sad

Íris Iceland

If you have a pay pal account it was set up using you bank account.  If you  do not you need to set up one, if you do you can transfer funds directly from pay pal into you're account so you will have access to you're funds.

I hope this helps you.  Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
Heri Sadhono

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 07:51:34 AM »

Hi guys...
I'm from Indonesia. I just start join GDI. There are so many questions I'd like to ask... so many... till I don't know which one to start  Grin
But maybe this one will help me alot : "What should I do first? I've set up my website with a template from GDI, I've setup my email also"
Thank's..
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »

I got a book at the Library "Internet cash Machine" I think! but it work for me, it said to stick to a plan and work that plan just like someone said write 1.articles 2. Blogs 3. email invites 4. business cards drops 5.fliers etc everyday do something, I get 20 - 30 hits a week free I have 4 people in my downline and this is working but I will pick up the speed soon! also I go to the dollar store get signs and put around the area like us see "we buy Houses" signs I put up "need a job" or something like that!

Raymond

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
LonnieN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2010, 08:35:49 AM »

Get yourself a strategy to use everyday.

Day 1: Write an article and post it in article directories

Day 2: Record a video and post on you tube
[Video must be some type of how to helpful info]

Day 3: Respond to various questions at half a dozen forums.

Make sure you take an action everyday. Even if it does not
seem to be working.  The operative word {seem}. It takes
time to build a reliable source of traffic to your website,
blog etc.

The simplest way. Doing a solo ad campaign via ezines
and list building programs.................................

To Your Success
Bruce

Well said Bruce! This is the most organized way to get started.
Plus you won't feel like you're not getting thing done. I would also
add to the list get some marketing training. Give yourself a day to
learn new marketing strategies.

Together Everyone Accomplishes More

Lonnie

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: