March 28, 2024, 09:17:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: .WS is a 21st Century Fundraiser, long-term...  (Read 57199 times)
Charles Rivers

Get Ready for a Miracle - We can Do it !!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 05:22:51 AM »

Hello Brandi,
Welcome to GDI. I am also offering the GDI opportunity to church members for the cheap website along. They can not beat the price and the church will benefits from the affiliates, as well as the 10% tiding from the affiliates once they start making a profit. All is needed is someone in the church to update the church news on the website.
Good luck in GDI and may God bless you!
Charlie

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 05:23:23 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Charlie Rivers
"To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work."
TKou

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »

Hi All,

I read with great interest on this topic of fund-raising with GDI.

I am a missionary, and I am considering to use GDI to help raise fund so I can stay active in the ministry.  I am still not sure how I can approach it so that people I know will understand the benefit of this form of fund-raising effort.

If some one has already successfully started a fund-raising project with GDI, I would like to hear from you.

David
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2010, 06:32:59 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share a revelation that I just had sitting at home. I was thinking about the Webinar from 2 weeks ago and how we are suppose to be contacting groups for fundraising. I have contacted a couple of churches and sports team groups and set up appointments. My partner and I wanted to get a dog so we visited the shelter to look and I thought that it would be and AWESOME idea to approach the humane society with the fund-raising aspect. But then, I couldn't think how the shelter would utilize the service offered, but then tonight it hit me! They could offer to sign your pet up for its own website! That way you could show off your new friend not only at home, but on the internet as well and it would profit the shelter! Now thats using GDI to its best extent! I have a meeting next week with the shelter and I can't wait to pitch the idea!

Preston
GlennHolland

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2010, 09:30:51 AM »

Hello...   I was just wondering if anyone has tried to build a team/ get some members.... using fund raising?   I was wondering about aproaching my local PTA and donate a site, assuming the monthly fee myself and market it as a business that would give the funds from that site to my local schools and allow the teachers & parents to possibly build a business or just to have a great product? Of course I have more to think about with this idea but was just hoping for some feedback and comments    Shocked     Is it even allowed?

I think the best way to go about the fund raiser idea is to talk with the teacher over that particular area. Introduce them to your presentation, let them view it and then explain how the school and they can benefit from it. That's my opinion.  Glenn Holland (International Domain Solutions)
SLavender

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2011, 09:37:08 AM »

thatsounds like a great idea! just have them go  to freemunnie.com and click the sign up now button to get started. haha jk but i had to say it sorry
DanielB7

zodo.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2019, 10:54:45 AM »

Of course this is an older thread. However, I am reading through Talk.WS and learning everything I can. What an awesome idea to use GDI to help non-profit organizations fund-raise! This could be a true win-win-win...a WIN for the non-profit organization that gets to create another income stream, a WIN for the GDI affiliate who grows his or her income stream, and a WIN for the patrons of the organization who also signup to GDI.

There are a tremendous number of non-profit organizations in my area. I might have to give this cool idea a shot! Smiley

Daniel J. Briere, Independent Global Affiliate
Global Domains International, Inc.
zodo.WS
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: