April 24, 2024, 04:32:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where do you send your website traffic and prospects to first?
Send them to website.ws
Send them to freedom.ws
Send them to a general captrue page
Send them to a team Replicated capture page
What is a Capture Page?
I don't know how to get traffic..

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freedom.ws Or Website.ws  (Read 17581 times)
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 02:57:56 AM »

USE A SYSTEM LUKE SKYWALKER...
I agree with Joel. I use a system that uses GDI capture pages and puts the prospect into an auto-responder series and will stay in touch with that person for a long time after the GDI system does. This way no one falls thru the cracks! I have already got 2 more sign-ups in less than a week!

Brad Kamanski  Shocked Smiley Grin Sad
RMauro

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 03:46:58 AM »

I like freedom.ws,  I also ad show_dvd at the end of the url so the video plays automatically after the page opens.

So it looks like    www.freedom.ws/(insert username)/show_dvd
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 03:48:35 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BradMott

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 03:13:35 AM »

I prefer the old my.ws with the ferrari speeding off at the very start.  I do not like the recent one that is now posted.  I don't like the idea of someone having to put in their information before they can see what we have to offer.  Every since GDI took that off I have to send prospects to my freedom movie.  If someone know where i can get the old my.ws site please email or PM me!

Brad
G Fryshdorf

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 07:39:51 AM »

Hi.

I have been sending the video to many of my prospects. The problem is, that although the video is very well made, the first 10 minutes talk about the company and setting up domain names. If the prospect is not interested in getting his own domain, he/she stops right there without watching the next 5 minutes which explain how to make money (which I think is the main benefit of GDI). Other than telling the prospect to fast forward past the first 10 minutes, is there anybody out there who can help me get around this problem. Thank you.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 10:27:06 AM »

Hi,

You can send your prospects to the flash video link below, it's short and focuses on the potential income of domain name
http://movie.ws/xxx/show
xxx is your GDI userid

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 04:15:14 AM »

I am totally confused.

On the rare occasion when I surf the TE's, I see a GDI site where a video automatically starts with two people (a young lady and a gentleman) giving an exited presentation.

Could someone please tell me what the URL is?

Also, the online streaming DVD takes an awful lot of bandwidth which makes the presentation very jumpy. I know there is more modern technology that overcomes this, because a friend of mine is in another company, that uses online Video streaming and I have no problems watching their presentation.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: