April 25, 2024, 06:39:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What Makes a Person Visit Your Site and Stay
The domain name itself
A personal referral from a Friend
An advertisement that peeks their curiosity
A unique product or opportunity that sparks their curiosity!
The content and layout of the Site
A flashy site with all the bells and whistles
I have no earthly idea

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20
  Print  
Author Topic: My .ws Website  (Read 179840 times)
Art Wilson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 02:44:50 PM »

I have changed from .com to .ws and had people ask why? With my links tab on my web site we are getting questions about GDI pretty regular so we decided to do the business. Having been in network marketing for over 30 years we know the potential. Our last venture gave us a good 16 year run but like most MLM's of the past finally fizzeled. We saw the future of GDI and decided to jump back into networking again and are excited about a "product" that will always have a customer base. All of our old "downline" is hearing from us.

www.springfieldagency.ws

Art Wilson

Art Wilson
The Springfield Agency
Alex Day

Celebrating Wealth!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 02:18:39 AM »

I Am relatively new here and I have been through couple of the sites posted here and I must say I like.. Frank you are involved in YTB.. thats good to see because so am I and its great. But for others who want to see what I have done with my website.. check www.ilexx.ws
My webpage is full of business opportunities for all people around the world. Check it out.

Feel free to ask me about the ways I promote GDI all over the internet.. If you are really interested in Internet Marketing ask me about how I market my businesses online for free.
Jack Hall

Hello, Welcome My Internet Friends!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2007, 12:10:42 PM »

Hi Frank,
I have read alot of your articles on here & really I'm glad you are on our Team!
Jack

Jack Hall
Jack Barr

A warm welcome to all GDI members.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 08:20:26 PM »

Hi everyone,

Here is our family website, we have some real cool FREE traffic programms and even more great things for Moms; Dads & networkers on our site,

If you find time just drop by and leave a comment in our guest book.

Have an awesome day a great Christmas and a successful new year,

All the best Jack & Annett.

God bless you and your family
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Cool Tongue Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Cool

Jack & Annett
gdi
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2008, 09:51:09 AM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Chip
Admin
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:53:44 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
T_Thigpen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2008, 03:37:09 AM »

Here is my website http://thigpen.ws tell me what you think.
Also if you are looking for an additional way to make money
with your website look at Pay-Per-Play Media its free and
every one with a web site should join.

Tim Thigpen
BellA

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2008, 03:16:33 AM »

Hi all,

I have only just got started, so my web page is incomplete. But I'll post it anyway ...... maybe by the time some of you read this I'll be closer to completion.

www.dailplanit.ws

Alan
SarahN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2008, 03:34:18 PM »

Hi all , check out my new homepage courtesy of GDI:

http://www.sarahn.net

Thanks,

Sarah N.
OkobiA

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2008, 05:28:45 AM »

hi every one out there have a good look at my new web site from GDI www.tonash.ws and i will like some one to email me on it
Michael Burton Jr,

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2008, 08:56:07 AM »

www.tidewaterfinancialsolutions.ws
AsbjornVik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »

Hello

Here is my new website:

http://www.asbjornvik.net

Have a great day  Wink

Regards Asbjorn

Norway
PanYongjun

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2008, 03:44:01 AM »

www.maomao.ws    Just try for fun. Tongue
Salvatore Zingale

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:02 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Just re-signed up with GDI January 10, 2008. Created my first site page in GDI Sitebuilder page by January 12!
It was a little quirky at first getting started but once I reviewed and decided on what and how I want to present information from this site, it is actually working out to be a great spring board for all my activities!

Since I am into Computers, Writing and Music ( in that order for now), I decided to use my GDI site to talk about my computer business and network marketing. Interestingly, Google had listed my site within two days of bringing it up! Yes, that was by Monday the 14th and it appeared in top twenty through Dogpile Search as well as 5th on Google! All within 2-3 days! No..don't ask me why that has happened that way....but I can tell you...I have already been on the Internet for a while and definitely understand site building! I do focus on getting the right information together as quickly as possible and keep it simple!

Here is my GDI site.

http://www.salvatorezingale.ws

I am getting this feeling that I should right a small e-book about why this has happened this way! And I am definitely considering it a benefit of joining GDI! But then again...if I was just a John Smith.......Well the search engine results may have been much different! But there are facts, statistics and information, I use when considering search engines and sites, that I am saving for publication, so maybe you will find something interesting at my new site or one of my other sites!  Lips Sealed  I have produced sites for my business customer's and those sites rank high too, but I have been around for a while, just not with GDI for any length of time...yet!

Much Success with your GDI business!

Sal
GinaE

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »

Thanks for taking a look at my website, courtesy of GDI...

http://www.ginaedwards.net
ARita

Helping Others Help Themselves

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »

Hello Everyone,
Here's my website so far

http://www.ritaanderson.ws

I find the site builder to be a very frustrating experience. Things don't seem to want to go where I believe I'm placing them,
What does it do for my site, MAKE IT LOOK VERY MIS MASHED.
Posting on this forum is usually useless since not too many people reply, and when they do it's to promote their biz, or products.
Being honest here.
Anyway, If any one wants to contact me, and offer some sincere honest assistance, then please contact me through my website.
I'm not a newbie online, I know how to promote, and how to write articles, just don't know how to use edit builder to make my site look as professional as I like.
Have a good day everyone
Rita Anderson Smiley

Helping others Help Themselves
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20
  Print  

Jump to: