March 28, 2024, 10:51:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Show Archives  (Read 117735 times)
gdi
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2005, 05:30:30 AM »

“Would you Build a House without a Blueprint?”

Part 4: ‘The Furnishings—Autoresponders, bulk mailers and search engine optimization’.

Chip
gdi
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2005, 05:31:58 AM »

“Would you Build a House without a Blueprint?”

Part 5: ‘I did it, Now how do I Build that Second House?’ Focus on duplication and the Tell, Show, Try and Do method.

Chip
Marvin Drobes

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2005, 05:20:31 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Please join Chip Snyder and myself this Sunday at 12:00PM PST on the WS Radio Show.

This week our Internet Guru will feature Mark McGowan owner and operator of Keenmailer.  He will be discussing why email is one of the best and quickest way to reach a targeted audience for our product and service.

Also joining us in the training segment will be Doug Mann, GDI Affiliate and owner and founder of Success Systems International.  Doug will share with us his many ways to drive traffic to your website and what you can do to encourage them to join you in your GDI business.

Can't make it live, then this is just one show of many that you can review at your convenience through the WS Radio show archives.  The show will be posted late Monday evening for your listening.

I sincerely hope you will join us.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes
Marvin Drobes

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2005, 09:03:07 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Can't wait for this week's WS Internet Show.  We will be having none other than the father of building your business via Instant Messaging, Mr. Max Steingart.

Max will be sharing his best stuff on "Making the Internet Your Warm Market".  Max's style is both straight forward and entertaining. You will find his information easy to institute and the results unbelievable.  Want more info on Max please visit his website at http://www.successway.com/shop.cfm?page=redir.cfm&urlto=perp.cfm&afid=2149.

Also joining us is our own Howard Martell from Hawaii.  Howard will be sharing his Daily Method Of Operation and how he sponsors from 3-5 new people weekly working around his millitary service duties.  You will learn how to market both online and offline to make things happen quickly. You will also hear how to use a system that Howard is using that makes duplication simple for you to get others to get the results that he is able to achieve.

Then for all of you to hear the presented info in more detail you are cordially invited to join us in our Live Conference Room Sunday evening at 9:30PM EST.  At that time the guest speakers will be able to devote more time and details to using their ideas and help you get what you want from your GDI business.

You can download the free software at http://click-here-4.info/?i=16257/.   WARNING, before using the software and joining the conference room please check out you sound settings so that their are no unnecessary interuptions during the training.(Thank You).

Hope to hear you join us in the training calls.

Your Partner In Success
Marvin Drobes
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 02:28:13 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Stephanie Remers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2005, 09:05:22 AM »

Hello GDI Family,

If you only listen to ONE WS Internet Show all year, make it this one!
I have had the priveledge of hearing Max Steingart speak through
Marvin's Sunday night calls in the past. The information he has to share
is INVALUABLE!

Can't listen to the Show? Please join us via Hot Conference tomorrow
night!

In Success,
Stephanie

If you think you can, you can. If you think
you can't, you're right.  ~Henry Ford
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2005, 01:44:30 PM »

Yes, listen to this call Max has simple and free methods he uses to promote any online business.

I am excited to part of the program also and hopefully all new and old affiliates will learn something new how to approach marketing your GDI Business.

take care see you at the top!

gdi
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2005, 10:48:02 AM »

In addition to the programming outlined in this Topic,
please be sure to listen to the Shows from September
and October at www.wsinternetshow.ws.

We will be finalizing the next series of live shows over the
next couple months. Your suggestions are encouraged.

Chip
HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2005, 12:50:44 AM »

Wow what experience being on the radio show its fun and also can drain you very quickly.

Give Kudo's to Marvin, Chip and WS Show crew it takes lot of work and effort to put this show on and make it flow smoothly.

I again wanted to thank you all the people who have given me support and guidance to running my GDI Business.

Being on the internet radio show I hoped could share how a person with little experience in marketing online can make this thing work.

The thing can stress to individuals is set your goals, find good mentor, and work your business everyday.

Take care

Howie Martell

HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2005, 01:11:59 AM »

I wanted to share with all affiliate the entire process which took me 20 to 30 minutes to do for the radio show!

Encourage you also to listen to the archives of all the special guests and sort and sift and take little from each person.

How do you define network marketing when comes to Business Relationships Howie what does this mean to you?

Networking is defined as two separate individuals who both come together share the same common vision and goals.

Marketing- the concept of helping those individuals who thru the initial efforts of building online business get what they want so you can get what you want.(Create Winning Situation for you as the uplink and the person who starts building like minded people under his organization.

Some key points like to explain to the audience.

How do we establish business relationships?
They’re our many ways

1.The most common one is via email you provide the premium lead that visited your GDI link  simply stating your purpose, and finally your contact info.

2. The next way is via phone call you can either use scripts or write down what you want to say state who your our, the purpose of the call, and that you’re their to only answer questions. Keep the phone conversation brief during the initial phone call no more than 2 to 3 minutes. (Main point is to see how serious the prospect is about having a home business and set another appointment.)
Keys to remember when talking on the phone talk slowly, listen to your prospects answers to questions, and finally take good notes.

3. I use the power of instant messaging good book for reference with this technique is by Max Steingart. Make The Internet Your Warm Market. This method is simple, free and if you have the persons contact address or information you can chat with them via voice or text messaging. When using this method your trying to establish rapore with this prospect by finding something in common and build upon this until you feel you if they ask what you do can share with them about your home business with Global Domains International.

4.  Final method use as follow up is thru Direct Mail thru the postal service.
I have the member’s postal address and send him a few items Cover letter, GDI Flyer, and two GDI Business cards inside the letter.
My letters contact my name, Phone numbers, and my GDI Affiliate access code.
The reason for another card is simple if give them more than one card good chance they will be able to pass this card to someone who they may know.

What our some of Resources we need to build solid Relationships with Prospects?

1st tool we need is good notepad so we jot down answers to questions prospects have with pen or pencil.

2nd We need solid contact manager database for keeping our prospects who need
Follow up after the initial interview.

3rd tool recommend is head set or microphone Radio Shack has these available price is very good.

4th The next tool you need is  way for prospects to leave message when your not home, or missed phone call good answering machine, or service which leaves pleasant message asking for name, number, and best time to call.

5th We need to know where to go within GDI Back office to get common questions answered I.E Discussion Forum, other leaders who you may know within GDI, and your Sponsor or Upline.

4. What are some of the important items we need to cover when establishing trust with these potential affiliates?

We must be sincere, keep the conversation to the point, be good listener, take notes, and ask open-ended questions and write down each response in your notepad.
I would make sure to keep the conversation brief and to the point value your prospects time stay on the phone no more than 5 minutes.

5. What is good rule of thumb when contacting prospects on the phone?

Whenever contact people always give them the benefit of the doubt on average most people have full time job who have contacted in the past. So lots time get answering machine or the phone rings until decide to mark them off the list and go onto the next prospect. When contact prospects and get answering machine the first time leave simple message telling them who I am, the purpose of the call,and  and how to contact me this should take you less than 2 minutes to leave a message.

I follow up a few days later, and leave another message stating this is the second time called you and if your serious about creating some residual income from home contact me.

Lastly, follow up one last time stating who I am, this is urgent message, and that if you don’t contact me assuming you have lost interest in creating extra residual income while working at home.

6. How to communicate with your potential team member after they have become a trial member?  I first send each new team member instructions on how to log into the GDI Back office via email, Secondly give them how to contact me and information on what training is available thru out the week.
The most important part of the email send in the communication process is the one in which will try to contact them in the next 24 to 48 hours and discuss how GDI can fit into their wants and needs for home business.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 01:28:52 AM by HowardMartell » Logged
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2005, 01:34:42 AM »

Well Howie! As I've said on the messenger in the time of the Internet show - you've done your job excellent, without additional and too much words even so telling all what was needed to tell. I appriciate your brief and to the point talking so everyone could get immediatelly what you want to say and share with us!!!

Keep going the way you're going and receive many warm greetings!!!!

Tatjana
(your constructive critic ...)

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
gdi
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2005, 02:47:50 AM »

Thank you, Howard.

One of the evolving benefits is training is provided via
the audio of the WS Internet Show, text here at the
Fourm and interactive on the My.WS interactive
training calls.

Chip
HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2005, 02:51:29 AM »

My. pleasure Chip and all of the GDI Affiliates.

With your support and keen insight into the future of GDI the sky is the limit all you have to do is work for it.

take care

Howie Martell
gdi
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2005, 02:26:21 PM »

The October 23 Show will focus on leads and duplication!

Join us at www.wsinternetshow.ws at Noon Pacific or
listen to the show in archives next week!

If you have not checked out all the programs this Fall, now
is the time to start. Over 17 shows, 40 interviews and more
in 'development'!

Chip
HowardMartell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2005, 01:02:31 PM »

Marvin, and Chip

I wanted to say thank you for bringing out key people to make our lives easier running our GDI Business.

My short time with GDI made lots of friends globally and developed many business relationships.

All the guests we have coming on each week have something different to add to our resources of proven techniques and methods.

Till the next series of calls lets make GDI rock into 2006!

Take care

Howie Martell
gdi
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2006, 05:22:21 AM »

Be sure to tune in to www.wsinternetshow.ws October 22 and October 29 for the latest info about .WS & GDI along with interviews with Members who have developed successful marketing systems. Please be advised these programs are geared toward those ready to go to the next level in their .WS business. The Guests are all top achievers and anxious to share their methods with you to help spread the .WS=WebSite message.

Any questions or suggestions for show content, please direct to ChipSnyder via PM at the GDI Forum (www.talk.ws ).

We look forward to setting the stage for an exciting year end and launch into 2007!!

Chip
Admin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: