March 28, 2024, 03:56:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Show Archives  (Read 117724 times)
gdi
« on: May 10, 2005, 11:15:01 AM »

To be the best Internet Radio Show on the planet so we encourage your ideas for guests, topics and involvement during the open phone line segments.

Remember www.wsinternetshow.ws where all shows are archived and broadcasts are live Sundays at 12p PDT.

Thank you,

Chip Snyder

gdi
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »

As we line up guests, we will post them here first.

May 15th our Best Practices guest will be Art Kovach, the first Member to earn the Heavy Hitter bonus.

Listen in at 12p PDT live by going to www.wsinternetshow.ws. Also, remember the shows are not only for Members but, also, your Prospects.

Looking forward to your participation and keep in mind, open phone lines for Questions, Your 'Why .WS?' and, How You/Others can benefit from having you own WebSite,  during the first and fourth segments. 1-866-903-8255 and, internationally, 1-858-623-0102.

gdi
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 02:43:46 AM »

Tune in to www.wsinternetshow.ws at 12p PDT and not only hear Art Kovach on Best Practices but, also, Dr. Ralph Wilson, this week's Internet Marketing Guru.

If you cannot listen to the show live, it will be posted on archives by Monday evening.
gdi
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 04:02:01 AM »

Tune in May 22 at Noon PDT to hear Faye-Ann Brancato on Best Practices and Sue Seward discuss the "New Breed of Internet Marketer".

Fyi, no show May 29 due to Memorial Day weekend.

Remember, www.wsinternetshow.ws also has all shows archived and they are chocked full of top-notch ideas, methods and information.

If you have an idea for a guest or topic, just let us know by posting your thoughts.

Terence Houston

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 05:46:33 PM »

Hi Chip!

Terence here.  I was just wondering how transferrable this business is.  Meaning, right now I have it setup as an individual. 
Later I would like to change that to a corporation or an LLC for tax purposes.  Just wondering if this is not too much of a headache with this kind of business.
gdi
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 11:57:44 AM »

As noted in your Member area, your interest is transferable so long as GDI is provided the appropriate documents.

Chip
Kevin L

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 04:29:13 PM »

Hello Chip,

I LOVE the show!WWW.WSINTERNETSHOW.WS is "HOT!"Spread the word...KevinLankford.ws I never miss it. (even if I miss the live, I catch the archives) Grin

Here's a suggestion....how about LEGAL issues. You know like FTC ability to
question product claims or income claims etc? I sent an email to the show with the name
that I thought would be a good guest. It's just that right now I'm not near that notebook.

There are a lot of legal concerns for us "newbies"

Keep up the good work for a great show!

Best luck and happiness in the future...

Kevin
kevin@kevinlankford.ws
gdi
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 09:12:44 PM »

Thank you for your comments Kevin.

Your suggestion is duly noted and will be considered in future programming.

Chip
L Melanson

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 01:04:09 PM »

Hi,

I have been downloading and archiving the Sunday calls.  There are a couple of calls that are mono (one speaker only) and in April there was one session dated 04/24/05 (Three) that was not saved in mp3 format.

The whole month of March/05 is missing too ?

Who do we get ahold of to ask?  I looked on the site, didn't see any support email right off, I may have missed it, been really busy today.

Thanks for your help.

God bless.

Larry M
gdi
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 03:47:43 AM »

Hi Larry,

There were no March shows and we had transmission issues with a couple shows in April.

Future programming will be posted here and also an email notice will be sent by GDI.

Chip
Marvin Drobes

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2005, 05:12:29 AM »

Hi Chip,

Jusy a quick note to say thank you for all the work you are doing to bring us the affiliates of GDI the most practical and sound basics to building our WebsiteWS business.

Not only amI proud to have been a guest but I wanted to let you know that I look forward to listening to the show each week because even the teacher is a student and I want to continue to grow to my fullest capacity.

I always tell my organization to listen in because hey may just hear that one thing that can change their lives forever!

Thanks again for doing what you do.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes
gdi
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2005, 07:02:42 AM »

Please take time each week to listen to programs in archives.

New shows will be announced via email.

Also, share your ideas for Radio guests and topics at the companion topic on this Board.

We are gearing up for some exciting and very informative programs as .WS continues to SOAR~!

Chip
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 10:48:23 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Steve Bishart

Steve Bishart - Internet Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2005, 02:46:32 AM »

Hi Chip
The The Internet Radio Show has great info in the archives!
So this will be summer school for reps and for tips targeted
at the summer season market.

-S.

Steve Bishart
gdi
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 01:13:14 PM »

The Who's Who of the WS Internet Show's first season (11 shows, 22 interviews, loads of training and more) is below.

Be sure to listen to at least one interview/week plus, catch a ChipU training segment (12 minutes).

Your one-two punch to getting completely up-to-speed and have all the tools, ideas and effective methods
for success. Add the power of the GDI Forum (www.talk.ws) and, you have three critical steps to your success.

Best Practices:

Bram Smith
Scott Reese
Steve Bishart
Christina & Marty Orcutt
Tim Sebert
John Long
Tammy Moen-Lankow
Alan Zibluk
Eva Brown-Paterson/Frank Bauer
Art Kovach
Faye Ann Brancato

Internet Marketing Gurus:

Chris Malta
Andy Jenkins
Martin Wales
Sue Seward
Marvin Drobes
Glenn Garnes
Randy Thomas
Anik Singal
Robert Imbriale
Dr. Ralph Wilson

Also, be sure to encourage all new .WS Members to register for the Forum and to check-out www.wsinternetshow.ws.

Chip
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 01:17:43 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
gdi
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2005, 03:07:35 AM »

The WS Internet Show team is developing an improved format for September-December programming.

Each show will have a primary Topic and all guests/content will focus on that subject matter.

Help us select the best topics by Posting your thoughts here!

Ideally, reply with a short Topic Caption then key bullet-points that should be addressed on the show.

This will be true collaborative effort so let's 'hear' from you soon!

Chip
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 03:14:45 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: