April 22, 2024, 11:11:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be an MLM leader to your team  (Read 6771 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« on: May 06, 2008, 09:25:14 AM »

Do you have what it takes to become an MLM leader? MLM is a challenging business and requires lots of hard work.
In order to build a profitable and steady downline you need to exhibit these leadership traits.

Determination – It is an important ability especially to MLM business. If you keep at something long enough, it is definitely bound to work out and eventually succeed. You can apply this to your MLM team by continuing to come up with creative ways together of staying on the top of the competitions even though the competitors are tough.

Positive Attitude
– Keeping a positive attitude is the key to running a smooth and efficient MLM team. A good attitude can see you through the hard times and your team will be more motivated to work harder when they see a positive future which you can lead them to.

Vision
– Every leader needs to have vision regardless of which business they are in. This vision allows you to see what many others may not be able to – success. Besides imparting his vision to others through sheer enthusiasm, a good leader will be able to get everyone to work towards the vision.

I’m a strong believer that anyone can be a successful leader by going through the appropriate training and experience. If you are weak in some areas, continue to work on these areas. Remember to cultivate an environment where you teach these traits to those who follow you and you will become a respectful leader.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
KennyJones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 02:04:17 PM »

I couldn't agree more. 

One thing that I would add would be always expanding your education.  Readers are leaders.

Find sources of education and invest in yourself.  If you quit learning you will never increase your value to your team members. 

People don't join companies for products, they join people... leaders who offer value to them. 

Success in this industry comes down to just 2 things...

1 becoming a leader to others by increasing your value
 and
2 the ability to express your value to prospects through marketing.

If you don't see yourself as a leader, act like a leader (or alpha), present yourself as a leader you could get free leads all day long and never sponsor any of them effectively. 

Everything you need is already in you...

You just need to bring it out!

Brandi Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. This is good stuff.
John_Jackson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 03:03:57 AM »

Roll Eyes  I feel that this is an awesome opportunity.
I understand that people only follow people that they believe in.
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 09:41:39 AM »

If you send out a weak message you will get no results but a strong message will get results.

MLM really needs a strong message. If people belive you they will buy into your ideas and your job is done. You now need to get them to have the same passion. The later part is always the hardest part. As a leader you need to keep your downline positive and active.

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: