March 28, 2024, 07:11:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autoresponder Ad Copy Help!  (Read 13314 times)
Lou P

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2007, 12:05:22 PM »

Hi all,

Just joined yesterday and I believe GDI is an awesome product and great business opportunity. I have little experience in marketing, but I have a pretty good lead source, (I think) and autoresponder to send initial and follow up emails. Statistics say that it takes up to 7 follow up emails to capture a sign up, or member in your downline. My problem is writing the right ad copy in the emails to pull in people into the program.

If anyone out there is using this type of marketing, and would like to share their ad copy writing techniques, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hoping you can help, and success to all!! 
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 03:07:05 AM »

Hi,

You can refer to the following websites for samples of follow-up emails,
they have been tried and tested and proven to be effective

http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/ExampleScripts.html
http://www.wealth411.ws/

You may also take a look at my previous post for this topic
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=7132.msg18573#msg18573

Wishing you success!
Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 08:43:17 AM »

Hi all,

Just joined yesterday and I believe GDI is an awesome product and great business opportunity. I have little experience in marketing, but I have a pretty good lead source, (I think) and autoresponder to send initial and follow up emails. Statistics say that it takes up to 7 follow up emails to capture a sign up, or member in your downline. My problem is writing the right ad copy in the emails to pull in people into the program.

If anyone out there is using this type of marketing, and would like to share their ad copy writing techniques, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hoping you can help, and success to all!! 

Lou

Keep your ad copy short and sweet. Don't worry about making the perfect series of letters. Start with how you would normally follow up with someone... then make your letters based on that. (Check your SENT mail for a start)

Cheers
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 03:57:28 AM »

Smiley    Cheesy     Grin    Shocked    Cool    Roll Eyes    Embarrassed    Lips Sealed    Kiss    Cry
I would have to say that I am finding it takes way more than 7 times to get a person to sign up! I decided to use a system designed specifically for GDI that will stay with your PROSPECTS (SUSPECTS) for up to one year unless they opt out. I know they are well written because people REPLY to them like they are getting a personal follow up...

Brad Kamanski
Eva Browne-Paterson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »

Hello there

As a seasoned copywriter, I thought I'd share some copywriting tips for writing autoresponder letters that you might find helpful.

• Write in the first person as though you're speaking personally to the prospect.
  • Use the firstname personalisation tag as often as you would normally use their name - and in the subject.
  • Make sure you mention benefits to the reader in each letter.
  • Know that people have a fear of missing out on something good, so create a sense of urgency in your writing.
  • Use your own results as a personal testimony so the reader can understand how they'll feel once they start making money each month.
  • Let them know the full features of joining ws domains. There are so many inclusions that prospects are totally unaware of and the benefits far outweigh the cost.
  • Try this mailing sequence: 1 day apart for the first 5 days, then 2 days apart for the following week, then 2-3 days apart for the next week. Then repeat your sequence all over again. The reason being that some people don't always get a chance to read your email the first time. I know people who have used a one month series of autoresponders for 3 months in a row. They usually leave a week in between the same sequence starting over again. This increases the chance of them reading your email.
  • Consider making web pages from your email series that you can show online. This is handy for people who prefer to read online at their own pace, instead of reading emails. You can include the link to the next email web page in your email. This is good for people who want to read the next installment straight away.
  • Use the word 'you' more than the word ''I'. That's all your prospect is insterested in... What's in it for them? Tell them straight up.
  • Make yourself available at all times by including your contact details and phone number beneath your salutation.
  • Always use a PS and a PSS if necessary to get the point across. Apart from the subject line, this is the most commonly read part of an email.
  • Keep your autoresponder emails fairly brief. Just write enough to cover the subject of today.
  • Don't be afraid to let your prospect know what the next email is going to be about. You can even ask them to keep an eye out for the subject line in the next email.
  • Always encourage the prospect to take the next step, and that's to visit your affiliate link and signup for the 7 day free trial.
  • Mention that you're there to answer any questions they might have. But also consider using parts of the FAQ page on the main web site as part of one email entitled, Your Questions Answered.
  • Using testimonials from the main web site are a good way to fill another email entitled, Would You Like This Experience?

This should give you some good food for thought when tackling the task of writing autoresponders. Just ensure you're relaxed and in a quiet environment when you start writing. Think about what you're going to say to your prospect and write in an easy flowing style.

Warm regards
Eva Browne-Paterson

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 08:10:34 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Isn't It Time You Automated Your Advertising?
=> http://www.ezines-r-us.com/autopilotadvertising
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 05:22:55 AM »

thanks so very much for the post.  Great information, and will be very helpful to all in building GDI.

Looked up your last 4 posts, and found some very good info there too.

Thanks!

Dick and Regina Lewis
The Sky's no limit.
We are shooting for the stars!
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 11:55:46 AM »

Hi Eva,
Your post is very informative.  Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
JohnLederer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 07:27:15 AM »

I am new to GDI....

I am looking for good quality autoresponder letters
I can put in my responders. 10-20 would be nice! Grin

Regards,
John Lederer
Jon Patrick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 09:27:09 AM »

Hi,

You can refer to the following websites for samples of follow-up emails,
they have been tried and tested and proven to be effective

http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/ExampleScripts.html
http://www.wealth411.ws/

You may also take a look at my previous post for this topic
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=7132.msg18573#msg18573

Wishing you success!
Melissa

What about when those links to the 'example scripts' are broken?
They keep dropping me off at the index.

Thanks in advance,
JP
CarltonMoore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »

The sample template link on this site is no longer valid:  http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/ExampleScripts.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: