March 29, 2024, 08:27:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have $100 a month ad budget to promote GDI, what would you do?  (Read 6655 times)
Rizky Zamzamy

Build your business by doing one thing per day.

View Profile WWW
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:10:30 AM »

Hello ALL GDI Lovers,

I need inputs from those of you who have made it with GDI.

I'd like to seriously market my own GDI sites to be as successful as you are.
I have my own methods which I currently apply, but if you can show me
your own success ways, I will be very glad to check it out and follow.

I currently set upto $100 ad budget per month. What's the best way
I can do with it?

All inputs are welcome and really highly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance....

Cheeers!

Rizky Zamzamy

Build your business by doing one thing per day.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 02:39:40 AM »

Has anyone got good results with Google Adwords?

What headlines work best?

What body messsages work best?

And what GDI Websites that pull the best?

This is one of the methods that I will use, but before I do
that, for me, it's better to learn from those who have succeeded
with it in the first place.

Really need enlightenment... Grin  Grin  Grin
Carmel B

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 12:42:29 PM »

Hi, i think google adword is difficult, well the reason being you are competing with the big networkers and it could cost you more than $100 a month without success, i think you might benifit from reading my entry in 'marketing tips and ideas'  something im thinking of doing myself, also i got a professionally made up advert for newspaper , and it works.....check out your local papers cost for advertising, most of them here in Ireland anyway will give you 1 month credit.......so you have this time to get sign ups, before you have to pay........message me with your email address if you want a copy of the advert, i will send as attachment as its in jpeg formet, i cant copy and paste.......cheers

carmel
A Jan A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 03:50:24 PM »

eZine SOLO ADS  Grin Grin Grin
DennisMbogori

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 07:17:51 AM »

I would use existing online co-op advertising. It's very affordable and puts your offer infront of alot of targeted audiences. Grin

Rev. Dennis M. Mbogori
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 05:31:13 AM »

I would save the $100 each month as free adverts are the best! Here is list of free suggestions:

Tell your friends: I'm sure you can think of a few friends who would be prepared to join you on this venture. Send them a link to your OWN sales page and explain in person all about the system. Let's aim to get 1 friend to join you.

Facebook / Myspace: If you use one of these you have access to 100s of people. Make a bulletin or post about your new website. Facebook will also let you make fan pages for websites. So you can become a fan of your own site and ask your friends to become a fan. This is the clever bit! When they become a fan it's listed on their updates and all their friends will see your page. Again, let's aim to get 1 person to join from Facebook or Myspace activity.

Video websites: Youtube and other videos sites are a great place to promote your site. Make a short video telling people about your site and how they could join you. Remember to show your website link in the video. Don't just use Youtube. When you have your video you can upload it to many video sites like, veoh, metacafe, dailymotion etc. Let's aim to get 2 people to join from video promotion.

Free websites: There are lots of companies that offer free websites. All you need to do is either write your sales message again or use the advert space to link to your own sales page. It may take a bit of time for these to work their way into Google™ so let's assume we will get 1 person to join from here within the first 30 days. Here are 5 system that provide free sites:

www.pseudotube.com - free video site
www.squidoo.com - free article site
www.blogger.com - free blog site
www.synthasite.com - free general site
www.glogster.com - free poster site

Email signatures: If you use email every day then make sure you list your website in your signature file. This way every email you send will have your information. If your friends send you joke emails make sure you forward them to everyone you know with your signature included. You will be amazed how far some of these emails spread. Expect to get another 1 person to join from this.

Other webmasters: Make contact with small to medium sized websites. Tell the webmaster about your site. Most sites will have large mailing lists. If you can get the webmaster to sign up and then send a message to a few 1000 people you will have a great second level commission. Work on getting 2 people to join via this method.

Forums: Some forums will allow you to have a link to your website in your signature file. This is a great way to get people to see your site. You should only do this on forums that allow links as spamming messages is not suggested. Find some of the biggest forums and get involved. Aim to generate 1 person to join from forum activity.

Social bookmarks: There are only two sites you need to work with. Post a story about your site on digg.com and stumbleupon.com. This will generate you 100s of visitors within a few hours. This traffic soon dries up but it should get you 1 more person to join.

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: