March 28, 2024, 06:16:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Retention Techniques...  (Read 64722 times)
Thomas JS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2009, 06:43:35 AM »

I agree with what you are saying 100%!
I am at the point where I would rather find a new upline then to provide any financial gain to the people above me! I have contacted the 2 levels above me and gotten nothing back from either of them!

My technique that I will be using to try to keep people on board is to place some of my recruits under them instead of directly under me. Comission is the same, and it keeps that one person plus anyone else that they may bring in, in the downline also. It's always encouraging to have someone under you, you are less likely to opt out when you are being paid!

I am new to the program and havent been able to get any sign ups yet are there any ovey flow of sing ups that can be dirrected my way . I hear of people giving away some of there downline to others to help them Get started. Is anyone interested in helping me with my downline?
HEllis

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2009, 06:28:50 AM »

I need some help. My downline is finally begining to get some signups, but I have a question. Is it permissible to write to my downline and offer to maybe pay their fees for the next however many months if they get a certain number of sign ups? To me this might motivate them and get some of them really going. Smiley
JimRuth

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 07:04:51 AM »

... The quickest way to experience attrition is not respond to emails and calls from your downline
Members...

I signed up a week ago, and if I were not primarily self-motivated I'd be gone already. 

I received "welcome, I'm here to help, contact me anytime" emails from 4 of 5 in my upline within a day of signing up.

I have sent emails to my sponsor twice with two different questions - no answer to either.  Not even "I don't know the answer."

On one of the questions, I also included in the distribution of the email the other 3 in my upline that had sent me emails.  Four days later, there has been no answer from any of them.

As I said at the beginning, I don't need motivation from them.  It would be nice to be able to turn to them as a source of information, though.  Even as a shortcut to point me to a suggested source of information on my question.

Meanwhile, I have my own first downline member - and you can be sure my interaction with my own downline will be different from what I've experienced from my upline.
NaliniR

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2009, 07:56:06 AM »

Hi, I'm Nalini and I'm pretty new to GDI. I dan't think I would give up so easily. The idea of an income for life is a good deal. You should hold on to the program for a little while longer.

thank you,

nalini
ChisomoMakwale

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2009, 07:01:18 AM »

hie am a new member of  G D I i joined the program like 2 weeks ago but i need help i do not know anything about finding  people and idont even know how to apload videos please i need help
JRock

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2009, 05:37:01 AM »

I Am All For Helping Down Line But when your new to the Business and your up line tells you don't move people around or I wont help you what are you supposed to do I've been in GDI sence Febuary 2009 right now I have 67 people in my down line but I have 197 people in my system and I lost 30 people in one month because I couldnt help them I Know that sounds high but its true I have just resently been able to start running my advertising I am getting lots of Hits on my site have gotten a few prospects but no signups I'm struggling hear I want to make money I have 67 people in my downline as I said before but I see thies other people that advertise they will help thier downline build thier system for them as long as they are helping themselves now I know how to move people around to help others so can any one help me with my problem
Thanks For you Time And Reading My Rant
John Rock
GDI
rockthis68@gmail.com

The most effective way to increase retention on
your TEAM is by giving guidance, direction and
support with a personal touch, consistently!

The quickest way to experience attrition is not
respond to emails and calls from your downline
Members.

Each Member deserves commitment and contact
from their Upline. You have the resources of the
Forum, My.WS Training, Radio Show plus, all the
tools in your GDI member area, to experience on-
going positive momentum.

Chip
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2010, 06:58:26 AM »

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well! I was thinking today; "what would be a good way to get people to follow through on the commitment of this business?" First of all, you present the income opportunity by having your affiliate/prospect watching the DVD. Tell them about the 7 day free trial to try out the business, risk free w/o charge! Its best to help them see the income potential by throwing out ideas of people who could use our services and/or our income opportunity (after all, who doesn't want to make more money or get a website for their business or service to help market it!). Ideas such as, private music teacher who does lessons on the side, football teams, small businesses, out of home businesses, etc. The idea that came to me is that if you go to the ordering supplies section and order business cards, there are other items that you can order. I plan on telling my prospects that if they they like the business after the seven days, they will receive their welcome/starter package. This package would consist of: 1 Tote bage, 1 Notepad, 1 Pen and some optional things would be a set of business cards and a couple copies of the DVD presentation. The business cards and DVDare optional, you of course will want to personalize these items for that person who will be receiving them. But what is a better way to hold someones interest then giving them EVERYTHING they need to start their own business from home! The best part is that these things are tax deductible for your business!

Good luck and much success!

Preston
ABarbara

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2010, 09:33:39 AM »

Vistaprint.com is selling a business kit normally for $47.96 for $7.99! Also a lot of free stuff where you just pay the postage! (I am not an affiliate!)
MimiJ

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2011, 09:34:22 AM »

Well, the best way for the downlines to remain your downlines is to show them how to get their downlines. It is ineffective to support them morally when they are paying $10 month after month when no one is signing under them despite all their efforts. Many tried and are trying team building but what happen when the team grows and you are down the list waiting for your turn? You keep on paying your subscription fees for several months and run at a lost. We need an inovative approach ad we need a system that solve the monthly fees problem and reduce the minimum waiting list. That's what i figured out and frankly speaking i don't know why someone else didn't think about it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: