April 16, 2024, 03:05:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Retention Techniques...  (Read 64939 times)
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

I've added a library of training modules to my member site in the hopes of better educating my team on principles of marketing and online business related topics.

I want them to become more successful than me! The goal is to stimulate them and become innovative and focussed on 1 hour a day of solid marketing and results instead of chasing guru hype.
CMaskell

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2008, 05:10:26 AM »

I havent been getting responses from auto responer e-mails so I sent this to a few of my leads tell what you think of it

Hi Mark,

I am writing in response to your recent interest in an online business.

First off I want you to know that this e-mail is not from an auto responder, I like to personally stay in touch with my team and hope that you decide to become part of team.

If you haven't seen the personalized video I would like to give another chance to check it out so heres the link http://website/cmaskell/mark&oakley it explains the business a lot better then I can.What I can tell you is that unlike most internet the product we offer is the internet itself which an ever increases demand which means that we will never stop growing or profiting from it.

Another thing that makes us different is us, and what I mean by that is we are there with you every step of the way,we are a team and you don't only have the support of your upline from your back office you have access to the gdi forum used thousands of gdi members. No one else can offer this.

As you can probably tell from this letter I am not much of a salesman, and I don't need to be when you watch the video you will see that every one needs this product so are work is minimal

Please get back to me with any questions about the video or the business
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2008, 10:23:38 AM »

I've added a library of training modules to my member site in the hopes of better educating my team on principles of marketing and online business related topics.

I want them to become more successful than me! The goal is to stimulate them and become innovative and focussed on 1 hour a day of solid marketing and results instead of chasing guru hype.

Good thinking you want to make your downline more success than you, really it is great
If all of us thinking like this then success is very near for everyone.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2008, 12:58:32 AM »

Here's 6 tips on downline retention:

1)promote your downline affiliate link until they get at least 1 sign up
2)send training newsletter (weekly or once in 2-3 days) to teach them how to get stared, you may need to do this for 1 year
use an autorespoder to automate this
3)give your new sign ups something to learn or do during the first few weeks to keep them busy as well as learning how this biz works
4)build depth by stacking your sign ups (1 line spill over), this definitely gives you stability
5)introduce your downlines to strong uplines in your team
6)don't tell your prospects they will have guaranteed sign ups or they can make money doing nothing
If prospects are given realistic expectations, they will stay longer

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2008, 05:32:46 AM »

How to get leads.  Well here you go, sign up with as many traffic pages as you can, click, click, click, click, click, and get your points.  Sometimes having 5,10,even 15 windows open at a time clicking and getting points so that you can put an ad out for yourself.  All the while knowing that when you get your ad out it is nothing different then everyone else that is on the traffic exchange page. Sign up with as many safelists as you can or sign up with safelist submitter where you can get one site and email hundreds of different safelists, but you need to have a catchy title so that someone will open your email. Madvlad.com is pretty good too, i used to do there solo ads with pretty good success.  Thats the free way or you can pay hundreds of dollars for solo ads or ezine ads or pay per click with google, also I did get on to a lot of forums and reply to a lot of people to have my link out there.

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
MaggsB

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2008, 07:47:51 PM »

Hi Mellisa,

Its me again. I really am enjoying reading your posts, they are very informative and I also like the way you keep it simple. Please can you tell me more about your integrated system. See part of your response to a forum member last year.

In order to put this in place, you need the following:
1)a form/pop up/video/audio in your squeeze page to encourgae visitors to key in their emails
2)an automatic email responder that will send a welcome letter immediately to your prospects
3)redirection to your main business page
4)instant notification to you that you have a lead

I have an integrated solution that can do all the above 4, if you are interested please send me a private message.
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »

The posts here are wonderful and I have found that just keeping intouch with your downline is so important..

Sometimes people get put off by all the auto-responder messages they get.. So they tell me they don;t ever read it..

Now my downline is not real big it's about 250 small enought that I can send out a quick email just to say welcome

and I;m here for you.. I've been in GDI for this long.. and I've loved every minute of it..

Let them know that there's a real person there to help them  whether you use a recruiting system like I do
or just build GDI by itself (which I have done)they need to know your there..

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
SWilkerson

"Knowledge is Power"

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2008, 04:56:08 PM »

HEY FOLKS, HOW IS EVERYBODY? I BELIEVE IN GDI'S ABILITY TO SELL ITSELF. I THINK THAT SIGNUPS ARE INEVITABLE WITH TIME. WITH ME, I WAS LOOKING FOR A GOOD,LOW COST,LEGITAMIT BUSINESS I COULD DO AT HOME. PEOPLE WHO ARE SERIOUS WILL FIND OUT THAT GDI IS THE BEST OPPORTUNITY OUT THERE. I STILL HAVE NO SIGN UPS BUT I'M HANGING IN THERE BECAUSE IT'S FOR LIFE WITH ME. I'M A FULL TIME STUDENT AND A WEEKEND DAD SO MY BUDGET IS VERY LIMITED FOR ADVERTISING. I JUST DON'T SEE HOW PEOPLE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT HAVING THIER OWN HOME BASED BUSINESS CAN PASS GDI UP. IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN FAST FOR ME AND I'VE COME TO TERMS WITH THAT BEFORE I SIGNED WITH GDI. THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING WITH OUR ECONOMY, IT MAY HAPPEN FASTER THAN I THINK. SO I'M KEEPING MY SPOT WITH GDI BECAUSE I HOPE TO SEE MILLIONS SIGNING UP BY 2010.

GOOD LUCK!
                                                                         STACY
P.S. IS THERE A SPILL-OVER POLICY WITH GDI?
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2009, 07:46:10 AM »

Good Morning to all GDI.

I have the privilege, no the honor, to be here today, a new member of our global community. I will serve all proudly and with confidence knowing we have all the tools required to succeed!

I started yesterday at 11:15pm est. I never stopped reading = Eduction.

All the video's have answered any questions I had along the learning process, and they where excellent. =Motivation

The pages that mimic as my started pages to a website are well organized, add the video is a winner. = Foundation

I issued over hundreds of emails during this time to only half of my associates, I will get some sleep and then continue. I utilized my email system and GDI mailing invitational issue. = Application.

When I open my eyes again, then we will see the results of persistence. = Success!

Simplicity! Now, every day can be repeated step by step for success.

Have a great, and beautiful day to all!  Grin

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
B_Shirley

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »

Shocked  Shocked

I can relate.  My upline, who is very supportive and also very successful, tells me to stay with the program that I am using.  Just do it an it will work.  So I suggest that you find yourself a good program that teaches you how and where to advertise and be sure to use the invite system every day.

I am  determined to get on that leader board, soon!!

Muriel
B_Shirley

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »

Okay, so ya help a complete newbie that's having a problem getting any help?
Karis G

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2009, 11:23:44 AM »

Hello, I am new to GDI. I am happy and enthusiastic about this opportunity. I have been generated a good amount of traffic to my site. However, the problem seems to be after the prospect has seen the 7-minute video there is a disconnection or lack of interest. Also how do I explain the business opportunity in the simple terms to a prospect? I find perhaps I'm going into too much detail and come off selling, I don't know.

Also, I have 4 people on my downline I have just started and I know I can do this, but everyone keeps asking me how much have you made? I am still in my free trial! Once I get 5 people into the business do i still get my bonus cheque even though we are in trial mode? I just want to be able honestly tell people yes i have made money
ToddDowell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »

Hi everybody and welcome to gdi!!!!! I love this business!!!

What im am doing to close the gap of retention is simple!!!

1. Get in the trenches with you downline and gut it out with them...
2. Give your downline acess to call you on the phone... and answer all there questions in a timely manner....
3. you should have a members only page, so that if you can't talk to them directly... they can go to the members only portion and find the answer to there questions......

I believe it is very important to get your new recruits there first 5 people in the business the first week in the business  because alot of people are don't believe that they can actually make money online.... so by using this method they will have a 100 dollar bonus plus commissions ok... this is powerful stuff because an amazing thing begins to happen and that thing is excitement and this will go along way in the future success of your business.........

Remember to get what you never had before.... we must do what you never did before to get it!!!
Roger_A

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2009, 04:40:33 AM »

I would love to share my retention technique with anyone who wants to know but I will risk being accused of promoting a product. But I will say it's the answer to my prayers. Once I mastered it I looked for a company which only costs ten bucks a month to join and here I am. I can't believe how simple GDI's pay plan is, I love it!

Ben

Can you PM me your retention techniques? I'm always looking for new ideas.

Thanks,
Lewis
That goes for me too.... Thanks,

Roger_A
DougC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

My issue right now is, I can't refer enough people fast enough to place them under my downline, so those already in it will stay in it. I think they expect spillover from me, and if I cant' find 100 people a week, they get impatient and leave.

I want to find people like ME, who will just commit (it's only $10/month for crying out loud!), and stay in it, and maybe hand out a few business cards or dvds - is that too much to ask?

I just "see the vision" with GDI, so I'm in here for good....even with NO HELP AT ALL from my upline - I totally joined the wrong group, which stinks, but too much effort to quit and rejoin now...

We'll see how it goes this time...

PEACE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: