March 28, 2024, 07:44:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Retention Techniques...  (Read 64728 times)
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

You are on the right path, George.
You understand very well what
starting and building a business mean.
I wish I had been so wise 10 years ago when I started
searching ways to earn money online.
I used to be a MLM junkie. Hopped from one
program to another, barely earned anything!
I am so glad I aint given uu
and I am so glad that I joined GDI!
I am really passionate about this business!
Love its product and enjoy advertising it!

Wishing you success in all your
business endeavours!

Sanjinka
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 03:41:20 AM »

Thank you very much Sanjinka. I just hope more people will realize what needs to be done before they make mistakes as we have made. Its important for everyone to learn from their uplines mistakes so they dont waste time or money. Good luck to you and to everyone in GDI

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Michael Antonio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 03:42:57 AM »

Smiley That's right! I agree with you my fellow GDI member. For those newbies out there
have patience.  Remember that a man MUST learn to crawl before he can learn to walk.

Keep it up!   

"Chance favors those who persists"!  Build Your List - Secret to Success!
SamirK1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 03:53:54 AM »

Bonjour à tous, j'essaye de répertorier tous les francais afin de faciliter la communication et l'entraide entre francais. A bientot!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 03:54:29 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Carol Bullard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 01:25:24 PM »

Is there somewhere I can go to learn how to build a list? Any help and understanding will be appreciated.
I am in this for the long haul!
Thanks
Carol

carol bullard
Prophetic Destiny...Everybody has one!
S Smith1

I Like Work; I can sit and look at it for hours.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 12:11:49 PM »

Helpful advice that I learned.
I just want you to not get discouraged that you are not making money instantly. Its darn near impossible for someone to walk in to the network marketing world with no list and no knowledge of what is going on and make money. But it is very probable, you must work at it and you must never quit, always listen to your upline, find out what works for them and do it, or do something along the lines of what they are doing.

George is right!
My upline has been a "No Show" ever since I got started.  No help there.  But the forum has helped me more than anything.  It has been people like George who have really stepped up and taken on this business unselfishly, helping others such as myself while growing their own business.  I really can't say enough about this guy! He's for real, and that's rare no matter what business your in.  Success doesn't happen overnight, nor does having a huge downline, but making friends and having good contacts along the way sure makes it a lot easier.  I'm grateful for all the help found in the GDI forum and people like George who are really making a difference in helping others. Thanks for all your hard work, it hasn't gone unnoticed.  ~Scott

Creative Sales, Inc.

To have what we want is riches, but to be able to do without is power.
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 05:09:21 AM »

Thats to bad on uplines that no show. Thats how downlines are lost. No support.

To keep a good downline I think you  just need to communicate once inwhile. Form a bond. Answer there emails within 24 hours, stuff like that

thx
scott
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 05:09:39 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Scott Price
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 05:42:55 AM »

Is there somewhere I can go to learn how to build a list? Any help and understanding will be appreciated.

One of the ways to build a long term biz is to have a good database of contact list and also to teach your downlines build a list as well.
I learnt from a personal mentoring workshop with Internet Super Affiliate Ewen Chia that the first thing is to put a form or squeeze page before the actual product/services that you are promoting. When your website visitor submits the form then they are redirected to your biz page ( in this case your GDI sales page).
This way even if they don't join you immediately, you would have gotten their email addresses which you can follow through.

In order to put this in place, you need the following:
1)a form/pop up/video/audio in your squeeze page to encourgae visitors to key in their emails
2)an automatic email responder that will send a welcome letter immediately to your prospects
3)redirection to your main business page
4)instant notification to you that you have a lead

I have an integrated solution that can do all the above 4, if you are interested please send me a private message.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:09:34 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2007, 03:22:00 AM »

I can't beleive there are uplines out there who don't respond to requests for help from their downlines.  They should be ashamed.  They should not be in the business.

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
Sheryl P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2007, 04:36:25 PM »

I have been with GDI for a couple of months now and have been doing ok with getting signups, I have about 14 people in my downline.

My problem is that my downline hasn't been getting any signups.  I don't know if they aren't promoting much or if they are but just aren't having much success.  Now I'm starting to get a couple dropping out.  I email them to offer advice and help but I don't get any reply.

So how do you get your downline moving?
Alan Wilkins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »

Hi Sheryl,

How do you get your downline moving?
Ultimately only they can do that.
The best you can do is to show them a simple, duplicatable (is that a real word?) system for them to follow.

I also have a Network Marketing business in the outside world that has an entry "investment" of £200 ($400) and still some do nothing - some refuse to take my calls!

We have some stats in that business; of every 5, 2 will do nothing, 2 will do a little and 1 will do something worthwhile.

With a $10 entry into GDI the stats might be worse, less incentive to get a return on their money.

Have a look at their sites, they may only be in it for the personal domain name, in which case you are unlikely to influence them.

Keep it simple, duplicatable and keep building until you find your Superstars.

Alan Wilkins

Alan Wilkins

Business Building Mentor

http://www.findfreedomhere.ws
Sheryl P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 05:54:46 PM »

Thanks Alan

Most of their sites they have done nothing with, they just point to the gdi promotion page still.

I even offered to build their websites identical to mine, had 2 people take me up on the offer, one of them is now contacting me and giving it a go.

The other I didn't even get an acnowledgement from after building his site

But I'll keep prodding along, I have one signup now that is quite determined to give it a go and working on a big project that he says should bring in a lot of people, I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve hopefully it will be good.

Sheryl
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2007, 03:03:55 AM »

Hello Sheryl,

I have given myself a limit for my first level and made the decision to pass prospects down to my first level in hopes that they can see how the opportunity works when everyone helps each other. I do ask them to duplicate this gesture in helping their first level as well. Helping "push" it downward before I expand and teaching others to do the same might change the minds of the "majority" of skeptics...

Just a thought... Smiley

Kathy

Believe in yourself
Ben Rudge

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 12:26:48 AM »

Hi, it's Ben again.

When I wrote the original post I had a different technique but I found too many holes in it. I spoke too soon and have since changed my thoughts and technique. GDI provides us with EVERYTHING we need to retain members. It's just that most people over complicate things.

The best way to retain members is to simply focus on your first level. Do not worry about your 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th level. If you teach and help your first level THEY will take care of the 2nd level by copying you. The 2nd level will then copy the 1st level etc etc. The reason 98% of MLMers fail is because they try and build their WHOLE downline themselves and they just burn themselves out and run out of money.

If you have seen the 7 minute video then you know that, to get started, all you personally need to do is recruit 5 people to be on your way to earning $3,905 per month. The best part is that it is so unbelievably simple to do this. You simply go into your "order goodies section", order 10 leads and then mail out a dvd to each one. If anyone joins from watching the dvd, you then ring them or email them and tell them to do the same. You keep doing this until you have 5 members then you just focus on them. Make sure they realise how simple it is.

Never, though, never GIVE away new members to your downline. GDI provides a way of doing this but believe me, all it does is breed lazy downlines. You need 5 people who will get off their behind and help five more of their own.

Here is the key to MLM success... in my opinion... THE LESS YOU DO, THE MORE PEOPLE YOU WILL RECRUIT.

Let me explain:

If you are busting your gut to recruit people, when you approach someone about the opportunity, they will base their judgement and decision on whether or not they think they would be able to do exactly what you are doing.

Put simply, if they see what you are doing and think, "Man, I couldn't do that, it's too much effort" then you've lost them. HOWEVER, if they look at what you are doing and think, "YEAH!! I can do that! That looks easy!" Then you have a recruit.

So again... Just order the leads, send the dvds and help the ones that sign up. They will look at you and say, "That looks easy, I can do that" and they will join..... most of the time anyway.

Once they start making money, they won't quit. Why would they?

Anyway, that's all for now. Thankyou to those who replied and sorry I have taken so long to reply. I have been busy testing my theories on other stuff.

Ben

P.S. I have a letter that I print out and mail to new recruits which tells them EXACTLY how to order the leads and dvds. If I recruit someone who doesn't like to make phone calls they don't have to. They just send the letter. It pays off big time.

P.P.S. I have done all my testing on my partners account and it's kicking... I will now apply it to my own account and keep you updated... by "you" I mean, whoever, if anyone, is reading this.  Shocked)
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 02:57:30 AM »

Never, though, never GIVE away new members to your downline. GDI provides a way of doing this but believe me, all it does is breed lazy downlines. You need 5 people who will get off their behind and help five more of their own.

Hello Ben,

Everyone has their thoughts on "retention"...I believe we are a "people helping people" world...my # is 5 for my first level in which I would "help" them build their first "5"...with the encouragement of them returning the favor to their "5"...

"build it and THEY will come"... Smiley

just another thought...

Kathy

Believe in yourself
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: