March 28, 2024, 02:33:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Retention Techniques...  (Read 64717 times)
gdi
« on: February 03, 2006, 02:15:59 PM »

The most effective way to increase retention on
your TEAM is by giving guidance, direction and
support with a personal touch, consistently!

The quickest way to experience attrition is not
respond to emails and calls from your downline
Members.

Each Member deserves commitment and contact
from their Upline. You have the resources of the
Forum, My.WS Training, Radio Show plus, all the
tools in your GDI member area, to experience on-
going positive momentum.

Chip
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 04:38:03 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 07:31:38 PM »

Chip,

I wanted to thank you for your wisdom and helping hand and making this one of my best businesses with the training and support the sky is the limit with GDI!

Retention is the key to success with any business give your team the resources to be successful this will pay off ten fold!

Merideth Pieper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 06:28:34 PM »

Chip,

You're absolutely right about this.  Your downline will quickly recognize your level of committment to their development and success, and will respond accordingly.  If they see you are always ready and willing to answer their questions, and provide them with duplicatable marketing techniques, they will stay in your organization forever.  If you just don't care and are only looking for the new signups, they will leave you in the first week of membership. 

You cannot look at members of your downline as $$$.  They are other network marketers looking for a way to make money and find success just like you are.  They have motivations, they have concerns, and they usually have a history in the industry.  Develop those relationships and HELP EACH OTHER.   You and your entire organization will benefit over the long term if you remember that.

Merideth

Yours in Greater Success,
Merideth Pieper
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 09:16:35 PM »

Merideth,

I agree with you post this is industry is not for everyone all of us who decide to have a home business are Champions!

The key to success is bringing in quality people, providing a way for them to duplicate and follow your leadership.

So for all who want to get out of the everyday rut work your business everyday to achieve your goals!

take care

Howie Martell
HEATHER B

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 09:25:06 PM »

I agree with what you are saying 100%!
I am at the point where I would rather find a new upline then to provide any financial gain to the people above me! I have contacted the 2 levels above me and gotten nothing back from either of them!

My technique that I will be using to try to keep people on board is to place some of my recruits under them instead of directly under me. Comission is the same, and it keeps that one person plus anyone else that they may bring in, in the downline also. It's always encouraging to have someone under you, you are less likely to opt out when you are being paid!
Ben Rudge

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 02:34:05 AM »

I would love to share my retention technique with anyone who wants to know but I will risk being accused of promoting a product. But I will say it's the answer to my prayers. Once I mastered it I looked for a company which only costs ten bucks a month to join and here I am. I can't believe how simple GDI's pay plan is, I love it!

Ben
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 05:20:19 PM »

The retent rate is about 80%.
You have offer your downline some type of training tools.
So they can continue to grow there business.
Most people want to see action right away.
Offer them your help.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 07:26:42 AM by S_Alcoya » Logged

Take Care,
Alcoya
LeenaJ

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 03:34:17 AM »

I agree with you Chip. Especially if your downline is a newbie to  network industry, they will be expecting  guidance and assistance from their upline.  If they see you as a dedicated team leader , provide them support at any time and marketing techniques, they will stay in your team forever. If you only concentre on your signups, they will leave you in the first week of membership. 

LWright

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 03:48:21 AM »

I would love to share my retention technique with anyone who wants to know but I will risk being accused of promoting a product. But I will say it's the answer to my prayers. Once I mastered it I looked for a company which only costs ten bucks a month to join and here I am. I can't believe how simple GDI's pay plan is, I love it!

Ben

Can you PM me your retention techniques? I'm always looking for new ideas.

Thanks,
Lewis
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 01:16:48 AM »

My best way of retention for GDI and my listbuilder for GDI is to help all my downline get people. I have my team join the listbuilding program first because 1 its free and 2 all of the different forms of advertising within it that is free for them as well. Then I tell them to focus mainly on building their list for 1 month, it will cost them $10 from GDI and whatever money they deciide to spend on advertising. In turn I will personally help them build there list 20 people for them and at the same time show them what is working where they should advertise and have them help those 20 people get 20 people. Since it is free it is much easier for them to get signups for the listbuilder. My entire downline is ecstatic about it.

Afterwards between 1-2 months they should be around 400 people in their list, then I tell them to promote their affiliate program and because GDI is so awesome and only $10 and because there first 20 people all have people already, its a no brainer for the signups. Plus the list keeps going and going. so the money keeps coming and coming.

The whole moral of this is that it is much harder for your downline to want to quit when they have people in their downline. so get them people, help them, I mean if there list grows your list grows right?

If you have any questions anyone can PM me.
To everyones success

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Willie Earnest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 11:41:20 AM »

George, you got my interest. can you send me more info your the list builder.

If you send an email put ( Do Not Delete) in the subject field.

will@makingwaves.ws

Thanks In Advance
Will
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »

George,

What listbuilder do you use?

Sanjinka
A_Baru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 04:30:18 AM »

ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS AND NO SIGN UPS   I AM USING ALL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS HAVENT PURCHASE LEADS

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BRING IN A TEAM  FASTEST WAY  Huh Cry
Muriel H

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 03:38:40 PM »

Shocked  Shocked

I can relate.  My upline, who is very supportive and also very successful, tells me to stay with the program that I am using.  Just do it an it will work.  So I suggest that you find yourself a good program that teaches you how and where to advertise and be sure to use the invite system every day.

I am  determined to get on that leader board, soon!!

Muriel
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »

Helpful advice that I learned. You are new to the network marketing world as am I. I have been in for 3 months now. I have barely made over $300 but I havent given up. I continue on, building my list, learning new methods, I never quit, and I know my income is going to skyrocket and so can yours.

I just want you to not get discouraged that you are not making money instantly. Its darn near impossible for someone to walk in to the network marketing world with no list and no knowledge of what is going on and make money. But it is very probable, you must work at it and you must never quit, always listen to your upline, find out what works for them and do it, or do something along the lines of what they are doing.

Obviously they got you to sign up right? So if what they are doing is working, why stray. And remember you need a list in this business to make money. If you need anything or have any questions you can pm me.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: