April 19, 2024, 08:59:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bridge Building~!  (Read 12794 times)
gdi
« on: August 02, 2005, 02:10:15 PM »

All too often, in our excitement to succeed, we take the quickest and, sometimes, most impulsive route to get results and achieve the goals we have set. Many times, without thinking it through, we buy into anything we *believe* will get us there, all the while not realizing that, without using some empathy the real result may be to BURN “invisible” bridges before they are built. Please be sure as you make contact with leads, prospects and those ready to join that you have established a rapport and let them know how much you care about them, their goals and intend to assist them in every way possible to be successful.

Also, note my sig below and, keep in mind, anyone that is marketing any other programs can secure THEIR DotWS domain name and then market, just that destination for all their profit centers. Let’s put a stop to advertising other’s DotSites & IDs (including ISPs) and push emails with your DotWS domain and .WS edresses!

Chip

Important Announcement

If you are using IDs with someone else's web-address,
shame on you! NOW, you can get your own top level
DotWS domain name and promote all YOUR bizopps
at one site>>details: (Insert YOUR URL)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 02:16:31 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 03:05:23 PM »

Extremely great points, Chip.  You have captured my thoughts exactly.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 06:51:35 PM »

Great info Chip!

I really like that "sig".  Wink

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 09:23:10 PM »

Chip

Can you put that in laymans terms please?

Sherri
Rodney Harper

Never give up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 12:44:54 PM »

what he is saying is that you can make a signature for your .ws site. Every time you send some one a email , they will see your signature with your .ws advertisement.
The one he used above is a great advertisment. Also be sure to use your .ws email.
you have two options, you have 10 email addresses if you build a site and unlimited email address if you forward your email to another email address.
log in , go to domains, click on forwarding and put the mail address you want all your .ws emails to go to.
many of the ISP's(internet service providers) will also let you change your "reply" to email address.  example if you have your email forwarding on , then you can put anything infront of @yourdomain.ws and forward it to lets say your yahoo email. You can also use this to track advertisments etc by the email address they send to you. so if you are advertising on a website , make your email that "website"@yourdomain.ws 
change your "reply to" email to yourname@yourdomain.ws, then when they reply to your email they will see that email address and not your main email address.
 on yahoo mail go to "mail options" then to "General Preferences" then put your .ws email address in "the reply to " make sure you clcik update when finished.
To put a signature go to "mail options" click on "signature" once again make sure you click update when you are finished.
it's hard to explain , but if I can learn it any one can!! Wink

Persaverence, dedication and visualization=Success
Rod
TLarsen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 04:36:07 PM »

I am new to this company today. And I am from Norway.

I am going to market this at students in College or University.

How to get by in college with less og no student loan.
Step by step directions to a better student life.
David_B

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 11:11:02 AM »

I am new to this company and opportunity.  Your ideas are great and I will be sure to remember them as I take my notes and start building my company.  Thanks a great deal for sharing.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 12:54:06 AM »

Excelent information Chip Wink I do believe patience is a virture. We live in a fast pace
society were everything is instant, and expresso takes to long. People want a job
but don't want to work for it. Roll Eyes In other words if they have to work for it, thats
your job. No time for learning just earning. Most people show you they will get
there by hook or crook. Shocked and if a bridge is needed your back will do. Hopefully
enough of us will stop to smell the coffee, and remember that if we help enough
people get what they want, we can have what we want Cheesy

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
RobW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »

Hopefully
enough of us will stop to smell the coffee, and remember that if we help enough
people get what they want, we can have what we want Cheesy

Ms.Waters

Now I have to go make coffee.... Seriously though, I really agree that helping others is vital to us helping ourselves. We don't live in complete isolation from each other and the more connections we nuture the better. I've had good relationships and contacts and bad ones. I learn from the bad ones about what not to do to others or what not to do myself to make myself less vulnerable to that kind of problem in the future.

Rob
KennyJones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 04:03:35 PM »

Fight back at the spam you get as well! 

Put your signature in front of everyone that sends you bulk mail.

It is a great way to get your website in front of people that are trying to make an online living.

When I get spam messages I reply to them with a "Thanks for the info" and then my signature file gets attached.  When they open the reply the signature should stand out and they may click on the link to your site.

Get the spammer on your side!
JmS

Your SUCCESS is my success too!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 03:09:14 AM »

All too often, in our excitement to succeed, we take the quickest and, sometimes, most impulsive route to get results and achieve the goals we have set. Many times, without thinking it through, we buy into anything we *believe* will get us there, all the while not realizing that, without using some empathy the real result may be to BURN “invisible” bridges before they are built. Please be sure as you make contact with leads, prospects and those ready to join that you have established a rapport and let them know how much you care about them, their goals and intend to assist them in every way possible to be successful.

That is so true, chip. I am new to GDI but I've been into so many programs before grabbing the most ridiculous, easy-money making schemes leaving me more broke and hopeless. I am so sure, this program will lift me up to the sky BUT through my hard work. I wont just sit there and wait for money to come. LET'S TARGET AND MEET ALL OUR GOALS BY SIMPLY HARD WORK AND FAITH.

Learn the "ATTRACTION MARKETING"! Where my team and I will teach you how to attract people to you instead of chasing after them, and have them PAY YOU to do that!
V Richmond

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2010, 06:36:24 AM »

I am a newbie, and this is really the first time that I have posted a question. I usually read and take notes on the information that I need, but my question is regarding the email forwarding. I don't have a site of my own yet I have just been trying to promote the business so if I create a signature in my .ws email can I still use any one of the gdi websites as my site in my signature line that the public m ght click on? I get a lot of spam in one of my email accounts and this would be a great way to also advertise my business
on line.

Vickie Richmond   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: