May 03, 2024, 05:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112677 times)
Alicia C

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2006, 03:26:00 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE,

MY NAME IS ALICIA AND I AM FROM ALABAMA.  I AM STILL IN MY 7-DAY TRIAL PERIOD BUT I AM GOING TO STICK WITH THIS.  I CAN ALREADY TELL THAT THIS IS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER THING I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE MONEY. I AM A STAY AT HOME MOTHER AND WIFE.  MY HUSBAND IS A TRUCK DRIVER AND WE HAVE 4 CHILDREN; 2 BOYS AGES 6 AND 5, AND 2 GIRLS AGES 4 AND 3.  I AM REALLY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT I CAN DO FROM HOME AND HELP MY HUSBAND OUT WITH MONEY.  IT IS NOT EASY TRYING TO RAISE 4 KIDS THESE DAYS BUT I AM SURE SOME OF YOU KNOW THAT.  I AM EXCITED TO BE IN THE GDI FAMILY. I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT BUT I KNOW I CAN DO IT. EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE TO ME.

THANKS,
ALICIA
Alicia DeLeon

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006, 04:11:30 AM »

Hi Alicia,

My name is also Alicia, I am from San Antonio Texas, If you work it you can really make some money, I have not been working it, but without trying , I enrolled 2 and with those two I now have 10 people in by downline. Can you imagine if you do work it. Welcome to GDI.
Alicia

Spurr_M

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 01:46:56 PM »

HI all great to join GDI hoping to get it off the ground soon and get some new members any tips on promoting site very welcome never done this before all the best to everyone and keep trying.
                                                   max s

NigelBaldwin

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2006, 06:32:59 AM »

Hi everybody

nigel here in spain
just wanted to say hello to all and welcome my first 2 in my downline, james and rado.  Been  let down so many times in business before decided to try out networking and landed on my feet with GDI & affiliates
watch this space i mean business.
Hello,

Please introduce yourself and let us know where you're located. Share with us your reasons for joining Global Domains International, and your goals you wish to accomplish.

Thank you,

Nicole
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 06:33:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ron_Q

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2006, 03:57:03 AM »

Hi fellow members,

I'm from Pittsburgh (home of the Steelers) and I joined GDI because I'm tired of working for other people(and making THEM rich). I've been a member for a while but I've just recently turned my attention towards GDI. Looks like it will be fun.

Have a Great Day,
Ron Q.
MMorrow

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2006, 03:57:03 AM »

Hi,
My name is Michael and I pastor a small church in rural KY.  I hope to be able to support more mission work and to help my church.

Thanks,
MM
Kenneth Ezrow

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2006, 01:33:53 AM »

Hi
My name is kenneth Ezrow. I live in stockbridge, MI. I am looking forward to making the best I can out of this that I can. As soon as I find out what I am doing. It took me over a half hour just to figure out how to get to this page and introduce myself. We'll I'll be back tommorrow, gotta let the dog out .
MichaelBrage

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 01:52:40 PM »

My name is Darren Olander and I currently reside in California, USA. I originally joined GDI because I was going to build a website anyway and I knew that through that I could also passively build a business. What I discovered was I started to actively build this business and not focus on the website I was originally starting anyway! My focus has changed to building another website. My goal is to consistenly be on the leader boards every week and to build a strong downline that never wants to quit because they receive value and help from my team. I wish to motivate and inspire GDI members to reach out onto the limb, because that is where the fruit is.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks Nicole for this topic Smiley

Darren
By any chance have you done any acting?  If so I may have crossed paths with you.
L_Early

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2006, 06:15:20 AM »

Roll Eyeshttp://http://Hi! My name is Lisa and IM a new commer.  I am looking for ways to get e-mail addresses and IM not having any luck.  Does anyone have any ideas on the subject.
By the way.  I live in Woodbridge Virginia.  I am a wife and mother of one.  I love crafts, cooking, hosting small dinner parties.  I work at home and my husband is in concrete.................hehehehehe get it, in concrete.  Have a wonderful day.
Arib Afirin Ishak

Road to Millionaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2006, 06:15:53 AM »

hi all...i'm Arib from Malaysia...i'm new over here...hope i could learn from you all...thanx Grin
DSteven1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2006, 11:12:54 AM »

Hello everyone! My name is Steven Downer. I just recently join GDI and I am very excited about it.  Of course I am still reading all the material and getting introduced to a lot of good information.  I joined because this seem like a great opportunity for me and my wife to work together on to make money at the same time.  She is disabled and I work full time so she is real involved with the business but she is not able to handle it on her own. 
I welcome any information that anyone have to offer. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 11:13:13 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Bruce Shilander

Bruce Shilander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 03:27:22 AM »

My name is Bruce. I came across GDI by means of another program I am involved with to develop cold market prospects for my downlines. The cost of entry was low, I believe GDI can fuel my other businesses and  offer an additional income stream at the same time.

I needed a domain name, I wanted it simple and wanted to forward it to another site. GDI had that solution.

So, I want to learn more from this forum, have a daily income from GDI, and build the downline.

I live in Austin, Texas.

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce Shilander
CrystalVeazey

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »

my name crystal and i just signed uptoday. I'm in Arkansas and i'm a stay at home mom and i thought it would be fun to do something from home. i got an email and here i am. this is going to be a challenge because for one i'm not sure what i'm doing but thats ok because it will make me work at it a little harder so anyone with info for me that would be great
JanetFuller

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 08:06:40 PM »

Hello,

My name Is Janet and I live in beautiful Wisconsin.  I am new to GDI ..I think this is an awesome opportunity...and I would like some tips on how to have sign ups ASAP.  I am involved in a body cleansing business...but I see this as a global opportunity and want to work this program also.

Janet
Mary Van Hoveln

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2006, 06:38:12 AM »

Hi Everyone, This is Mary From Illinois, my husband and i are woking at this together, he goes to work every day and tells everyone he see's about GDI.. he is not shy...lol...Our goal is to become financially stable.. we have 3 beautiful children that take alot of money...lol... and that is why we are here to work for there future. We think GDI is GREAT..very kind ppl..they just gave us a courtesy call last night ..asking if there was anything that they could help us with? and i was shocked and very happy that they would do that? so we are definitly in this for the long run... If anyone out there has any suggestions on how to get more leads? please let us know..we are still new at this too! thanks for all the great advice! To Your Success! Nathan $ Mary
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: