May 02, 2024, 05:41:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778068 times)
Lynnsey Bogner

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »

I joined GDI just shy of two weeks ago.  I hope to find some advie to get it really going.
B_Baines

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »

Hello everyone.  This is my first time in the forum.  I need a lot of help in building my downline.  I will check in here often.  Good luck to everyone in building your list of members of GDI.  Have a great evening! day! month! 2007!
Juli M

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 14, 2007, 11:49:12 AM »

Hello Lnyssey!  I'm from Colorado, too (Arvada), and I signed up this week. 

Hello everyone else - I've been hesitant to even ask a question, I've been so overwhelmed with the info once I signed on.

It sounds to me like I'm not alone on the 'Where in the world is my upline??' bus!  Not that mine hasn't responded - it's just that I need more than a one word answer from time to time.

I am one of those who signed up by accident, practically, and truly do not have a penny in the bank at the moment, so I have got to make this work!  I know that it will, and as soon as I have any cash, I will be putting it into the DVD's.

Blessings on everyone's business - particularly you, Lynssey, because you're so new.

Juli
BrendaCurtiss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #858 on: April 14, 2007, 06:08:12 PM »

Hi, I live in the metro Atlanta area near Stone Mountain. I came on board this past week. I am a 49 year old sales manager for a small IT Firm in a very stressful atmosphere. It is my goal to build on this opportunity with GDI to earn a residual income so I can travel a bit more & write my books (what I really love to do) and continue with the GDI.

So... I am hoping to find some information and advice in this forum from those who have done well with CDI as well as encourage and be encouraged by those working to that end.

Thanks &  God Bless,

Brenda Curtiss

Blessings for your Journeys, Brenda
L Grissom

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 14, 2007, 06:08:13 PM »

Hi. I am new here also and I need all the help I can get. I 'm not sure I even know what to do here. Will this program work in Mississippi because everything else I have joined has not. PLEASE help me be successful at this since the others have failed. Anyone else doing this from the great state of Mississippi?
FrankTocco

Learn While You Earn In Your Own Business

View Profile WWW
« Reply #860 on: April 14, 2007, 06:08:13 PM »

Hi everyone!
I'm a new member from Northern California and living in Baja California.
My teams just starting out and very excited!
We see the future and it looks bright!
Lets do this thing world-wide!
To the Top,
Frank Tocco    http://

"Living La Vida Sofa"?-- Dream Big and Wake Up!
$1.00 a Day Can Make You Rich!
LizGarcia

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 15, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

Hello Everyone Just joined... Did I make the right decision??? I am hoping.. Anyone out there from New Jersey??? So much out there was hoping someone would point me in the right direction to get started !!!!  Smiley
ClydeNorman

"Ask, Believe, Receive"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #862 on: April 17, 2007, 03:39:21 PM »

Hello All,
My name is Clyde and I’m from Florida, I’m really excited about this opportunity and I can’t wait to get things kicking off. I would really appreciate it if there is anyone that could provide me with some beginners tips to help me help myself and the company team work equals great work. Thanks and God bless!

Ask, Believe, Receive
JRoth

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 18, 2007, 04:00:52 PM »

I just joined GDI today and I am so Excited! I already sent invites to everyone in my address book. This is such an incredible opportunity! Finally a company that has duplication and you can make money right away! This is so Awesome and I am so excited to get to know everyone!

Jennifer
Alexander Esguerra

Live life to the fullest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #864 on: April 19, 2007, 10:03:10 PM »

Hellofrom San Francisco, CA.. I am excited to be part of GDI.. Roll Eyes
Alex

Hi there,

Waving from California.

Anyone else in my area?

Stefani Partin

Alex Esguerra
Jeff Green

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 22, 2007, 06:12:05 PM »

Brand New member here looking for members in my location.
I live in Robinson, IL and am looking for people who might want to share ideas and goals in person to help each others business grow!
Let me know and lets make a successful team! Wink Shocked
CarissaLopez

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 22, 2007, 06:12:05 PM »

Hello my name is Carissa, im from California
Shawn_H

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 25, 2007, 06:35:30 PM »

Hi Everyone,
I'm a stay at home mom of two energitic boys ages 5 and almost 2. And married to a great guy who works like a dog so the three of us can stay home and play.  I've been searching for a way to suppliment our income so my husband can find a job where he only works 40 hrs/week.  My website is about how to get started with no investment. www.healthymom4life.ws  Please know I'm nowhere near done with my site.  I'm also currently working on a site for our church.  If only I could work on the computer in my sleep.

We live in rural Nebraska and love it here. The big city is just not for us.

I look forward to visiting this board more often.

Shawn
Robyne M

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 25, 2007, 06:35:31 PM »

Hello everyone! My name is Robyne and I'm brand spankin' new to this! I'm really excited about the potential with this organization. I'm in Sacramento, CA, so I'd love to hear from others in the area.

Here's to our health, wealth and prosperity!

Namaste~

Robyne M.
Christopher Tarpening

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 30, 2007, 03:27:42 AM »

Hi Stefani,
I'm in Palm Springs CA
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: