May 11, 2024, 11:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112817 times)
TaraS

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2007, 05:22:22 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Tara Schaeffer.  I am from Williamsburg, Virginia.  I live with my fiance and our 7 children.  I have been looking for an at home job/career for over a year now and I have finally found it.  I was looking for one so frantically so my fiance wouldnt have to work at his second job.  The kids and I missed him so much.  Now he is home with us in the evenings.  I just wanted to say that GDI has made my/our dreams come true.  I look forward to meeting all of you. 

Tara Schaeffer
"Lost time is never found again"
MartinO

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2007, 06:42:42 AM »

I am a Dj in Mallorca and just joined the .ws programm i want to buil a radiostation here on the island. i will need dj for events here Wink
Shannon Kroeze

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2007, 01:03:53 PM »

Hi my name is Shannon Kroeze and I am located in Western Mass.  i just joined GDI a few days ago.  I'm excited about it, but it's getting disappointing when I contact my family and friends via email about this business and the negative feedback they give me.  I'm trying to brush it off and go foreward, but a lot of them are saying this is a scam.  How do I get people to believe it's not and it is for real?
Sandra Davis

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

Hi my name is sandra and I was introduced to GDI by a very good friend of mine, I am honestly interested in staying in this business for the simple fact of making an income without having to worry about getting laid off every 2 weeks or so like I have been lately, I have 4 children and every one of them are wanting something as most of you parents out there know very well. I am just recently divorced and am on my own now so that is another reason that I need to be a part of this business. I am just a little lost in all of this though and really need some advice because I am new to this city and do not have many friends so am not sure where I go with all of this, if there is anyone out there that will help me out and I guess just lead me in the right direction  I would be very grateful. I also heard that there is a place where you can go and get referrals without knowing a lot of people so if you or someone on here could help me out with that aspect of the business I would be ready to get on the ball and learn what it is going to take for me to get started making some money with this business. Thank you all for your time and help and I will be looking forward to getting this "show on the road" so to speak. Smiley
Eric Cumming

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

Hello,
 My name is Eric, I live in Vancouver, WA. I am still skeptical about this opportunity, I am trying it out because I am currently working full time, but don't even make enough to basically live, and want to be able to go back to school. I am a giver and end up spending my money on others before myself, and always end up short when getting ready to buy a laptop for school or when I am looking at classes. It's a good and bad habbit at the same time. but living is difficult without credit cards and loans... and I won't touch those yet... not until I know I will have enough money to pay them off when I need to. Any suggestions on how to get started would be wonderful, thanks.

Sincerely,
   Eric
Leslie D

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2007, 12:12:35 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is Leslie and I'm from NY.  I just joined today, kinda on a whiim.  I was going over different work at home type programs and this one seemed to be the best.  I'm completely overwhelmed, and to be honest, a little confused. Undecided  So any bits of advise would be greatly appreciated!!  Thank you
Maria K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2007, 12:13:24 PM »

http://
hello!

i'm maria from california. so glad to be a part of this great group! please visit my website and feel free to sign my guestbook, leave a feedback or post a comment in my blog Smiley

God bless,
maria

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 12:14:00 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Alexander Hutchins

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2007, 04:22:05 AM »

Hi! My name is Alex Hutchins, I live in Idaho. I joined this site because I was going to host a site anyway, and I wanted to get in the online business as well! I am just emerging into the workforce, and I hate having a boss already. I would like to live my life off of online business, and go to the college I want and do what I want!
LauraH

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2007, 05:37:42 AM »

Hi my name is Laura and I am in North Dakota.  I am here to make some money and to become part of a great team to help others do so.  I have an idea for a kids search engine, so I may need help on putting it together.  I am not sure who my upline is, but I am excited to meet you.

Have a great night.

Laura
Daphne White

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2007, 02:45:07 PM »

My name is Darren Olander and I currently reside in California, USA. I originally joined GDI because I was going to build a website anyway and I knew that through that I could also passively build a business. What I discovered was I started to actively build this business and not focus on the website I was originally starting anyway! My focus has changed to building another website. My goal is to consistenly be on the leader boards every week and to build a strong downline that never wants to quit because they receive value and help from my team. I wish to motivate and inspire GDI members to reach out onto the limb, because that is where the fruit is.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks Nicole for this topic Smiley

Hi my name is Daphne.  i joined this month and am very excited.  Can anybody tell me the best way to draw people to my site?  Thanks in advance.

Darren
L Mitchem

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2007, 11:55:02 AM »

Hi!  I am brand, spanking new!  Just signed on for my 7 day trial.  I am hoping to feel more familiar and comfortable by going through all the information.  There sure is a lot of support.  I joined because I have looked at hundreds of home based sited and was never convinced that they would/could work until I saw GDI.  Hopefully, I will learn something from all of your success.  I live in Metro Atlanta, Georgia.
Thanks for your support.
Lisa
J Addis

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2007, 01:15:02 AM »

Howdy Guys & Gals:
My name is Jim Addis
Reside in Michigan.

I joined because i need to make more money than my wife can spend Grin.

No, seriously  recently i went into semi retirement and i can see i am going to need supplemental income.
I have spent a good sum of money trrying to make some of these marketing things work to no avail, i hope this is the one.

Thanks 4 your time and have a profitable day.

Jim
BTakemoto1

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2007, 03:01:30 PM »

Hello! All I know is that businesses online are good to be true. I am giving GDI shot and I hope I wll get shared ideas and support from the experts on GDI. I am open minded now and I would love to know how to start out fresh and new with GDI. I hope we can be friends. Berna
Kathaleen Newton

"Success comes in cans not can'ts"

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2007, 01:26:04 AM »

Hello,
My name is Kathaleen from Concord, NC and I've only been with GDI for a few weeks now, trying to absorb as much as I can from the forum to aid me as I begin this new journey with GDI.   I have one new down line and that downline has already got his first downline, so we have taken our first steps toward our goals.  I know I have a lot of hard work ahead of me learning this business, so finding good mentors to help teach me, then I can teach my downline so we all can be successful. 

Help Wanted:  Successful GDI Mentors  [/i] [/b]

Having just been laid off from my employer due to the company being sold, (my 3rd time to experience this in my career)  I want to build a business where I don't have to face that situation again.  I'm not naive enough to believe this can happen over night, but that is my goal.  Create my own self sustaining business which will carry me through my retirement years....create mailbox money. Grin    No more down sizing in my future!!! Wink

Success comes in Cans not Can'ts    [/i] [/b]

Thanks for your support. 
                                             Kathaleen                                 
                           TheNewtonGroup@carolina.rr.com

To our success,
                      Kathaleen

"Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, remove yourself from the unacceptable!"  ~ Dr. Denis Waitley~
Alex_Lye

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2007, 08:52:50 AM »

I am Alex,I m from Malaysia!! I joined this group bcos i see my friend is very success
in this field!! so i do like to give a shot!! Anything should i take care of?
and what i can do to build up my career?

*alexlkp@hunter*
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: