May 15, 2024, 12:42:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897477 times)
DianeD

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 26, 2005, 04:58:26 PM »

Hi everyone, I just joined Sept. 25/05 My name is Diane Dagenais and I'm from Ottawa, Canada.  I really need step by step instruction so were would be a good place to start promoting this program?  Thanks
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: September 26, 2005, 05:06:28 PM »

Hi everyone, I just joined Sept. 25/05 My name is Diane Dagenais and I'm from Ottawa, Canada.  I really need step by step instruction so were would be a good place to start promoting this program?  Thanks

Hello Diane and Everyone! It's wonderful to have you here at the GDI Forum.

I encourage everyone to get in on the training calls and participate. Check out the My.WS Training, WS Internet Show, and the Marketing boards. There's a lot of information and resources for you to use here in the forum to help build your GDI business!

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
KennyC

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 26, 2005, 08:12:49 PM »

Hi everyone, i just signed up with GDI and i'm very excited to be here. I exspecially wwant to say thanks to Michelle forsigning me up and i look forward to working with everyone. The best to you all.
PalwinderBrar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: September 27, 2005, 07:57:43 AM »

Hello everyone,

I am very excited about working with GDI. I just wanted to say hello.

Palwinder Brar

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
-- Albert Einstein
TRoundtree

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 27, 2005, 08:48:19 AM »

Hello. My name is Tameka from Washington DC. I am happy to be a part of the GDI team. I am definitely looking forward to making money. This online marketing is new to me but i am willing to try this and up for any suggesitions. 
mack88
« Reply #290 on: September 27, 2005, 09:13:39 AM »

Welcome to GDI and this outstanding forum!  You all will find a tremendous amount of information and resources to grow your team!  Feel free to ask questions.  Use the SEARCH bar above to search for a specific topic.  It may have already been answered or asked by another member!  I wish you all the best!  You will indeed have success if you stay commited and stay focused.

Frank

p.s.  GDI has a Internet show.  The next show is scheduled for October 9th at 12:00 p, PST or 3:00 pm EST.  You may visit archived show now:  http://www.wsinternetshow.ws
Kris_M

I'm a 25 year old chick. Deal w/ it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: September 27, 2005, 04:04:38 PM »

I'm from Ontario near Niagara Falls.  Smiley  Glad to be here and have a domain set up and hosted for only $10! Cheesy

For now I just have my auto-surf sites and GDI mentioned on there, but it will one day be the site for my internet radio station podcast.  Keep an eye out for it!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 04:07:26 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
D_Chapman

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 27, 2005, 04:06:08 PM »

Hi There my name is Dawn and have become a member to GDI and looking forward to have no worries in the future and one day i going back home to usa to be with my family and am getting excited to get it going.

kind regard Grin

Dawn from uk
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 04:09:13 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
JamieA

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 27, 2005, 04:36:38 PM »

Hello Everyone:

I just joined GDI and I'm really excited about this opportunity. I come across some excellent resources for getting started. This is a great board and I look forward to communicating with all of you!

Jamie
FionaG

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 28, 2005, 09:00:43 AM »

Hi All

I am a very "new" newbie from Australia!
Just been reading through the forum pages, interesting reading. I thought the people in down under land where skeptical, but after a bit of reading it appears "they" are everywhere in fact all over the globe.
Fortunately I don't succumb to negative vibes & have recognised a great opportunity with GDI. Looking forward to hearing from other GDIers.

Til then,  B Happy!
Fi  Smiley

B happy!
ChangCheehoe

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 28, 2005, 09:01:25 AM »

HALO ,
I AM A NEW MEMBERS IN GDI . I AM FROM SINGAPORE.  Grin
WilliamSimpson

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 28, 2005, 09:07:23 AM »

My name is Bill Simpson and my sponsor is David Figueroa.  I am glad to be a part of GDI.  Hope to meet and talk with many of you. 
YenLee

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 29, 2005, 09:08:14 AM »

Hi,

I'm from Singapore and just about 15hrs old. This a truely a very very simple to use program. Sent out 40 invitations and counting. I had been searching the internet for a few years now and tried some but did not work. I am hopeful that GDI is the correct vehicle to reach my dream within the next 6 - 12 months.

Let's all work hard to help other people be successful!

Cheers! Cool
DonaldHarvey

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 29, 2005, 09:08:15 AM »

Grinhttp://HI EVERYONE JUST LIKE TO SAY GLAD TO BE APART OF WHAT IS AND WILL BE THE GREATEST RIDE TO THE TOP FOR LIFE .
THANKS DON
CatherineN

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 29, 2005, 09:19:28 AM »

I would like to Huge you all...  Kiss
and say that i'm here even i go very slowly... lol Wink

have a well-earned website.ws everybody! so do i want to!

(do you understand my english???) Undecided

see you in another topic about something else... like builing my site advice... hum!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: