May 11, 2024, 10:40:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780210 times)
Crystal B

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: April 14, 2006, 12:28:50 PM »

Hello all! I'm Crystal and I'm in Austin, Texas. I'm new to this and have no idea what i'm doing but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.
Keith_C

Web Development via PHP, ASP, and FLASH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #556 on: April 24, 2006, 08:11:07 AM »

Hi there,

Guess I'll be spending my first week or two reading up and finding out what I just signed on to. I don't typically sign on to things I haven't read, but my upline did his best to explain it, and I trust him.

The only part I was (and still am) mostly concerned with was providing my SSN. For one, doesn't that only apply to those in the US? For two, I thought the government was supposed to be trying to get away from using that as an identifier, yet it said the government is the reason it had to be supplied... I'm guessing b/c we're considered 1099 eligible or something to that extent. I don't recall having to supply it for Google AdWords, or for CommunityJunction. But I could be wrong and just don't remember.

Guess although that was my only concern, its a doozy.  Undecided

Anyways, just saying hi from Dallas, TX USA.

Thanks.

Keith D Commiskey
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 08:11:46 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Keith D Commiskey - kdcinfo
Web Development via PHP, ASP, and FLASH
Michelle Demaree

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 24, 2006, 05:00:54 PM »

I'm in San Diego! Just signed up - trying to figure out the website.

Best,
Michelle
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #558 on: April 24, 2006, 05:22:54 PM »

Hi there,

Guess I'll be spending my first week or two reading up and finding out what I just signed on to. I don't typically sign on to things I haven't read, but my upline did his best to explain it, and I trust him.

The only part I was (and still am) mostly concerned with was providing my SSN. For one, doesn't that only apply to those in the US? For two, I thought the government was supposed to be trying to get away from using that as an identifier, yet it said the government is the reason it had to be supplied... I'm guessing b/c we're considered 1099 eligible or something to that extent. I don't recall having to supply it for Google AdWords, or for CommunityJunction. But I could be wrong and just don't remember.

Guess although that was my only concern, its a doozy.  Undecided

Anyways, just saying hi from Dallas, TX USA.

Thanks.

Keith D Commiskey
Welcome Keith ,and here wishing you lots of success! Cheesy
DonnaH

Hi and welcome to my website!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: April 25, 2006, 09:28:52 PM »

Smiley Hi everyone!    I live in the Klein/Spring area of Houston metroplex.  I'm excited to see where this will go.  I'm open to meetings so just let me know. I'm a part time dental hygienist currently so I have some free time to jump start this.  http://
Tammy P

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 29, 2006, 12:57:04 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie from New York. I'm very excited about this opportunity, but I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?  Smiley Huh
LisaWestberg

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 29, 2006, 08:18:16 PM »

HI,

I have been here now for just over a week. and i have been promotting my sites. www.freedom.ws/username  ect and my others and i have been working on my web site.

when i first joined i worked on my websit and i took time to read everything in this place that i could. there are a lot of things here to help you get started.   all the best.
welcome to GDI.

Lisa.      aka Dleak.
WandaL

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 02, 2006, 09:01:05 AM »

Just joined today. I'm looking forward to learning and working with the GDI family!

WandaL
Shirley Bodoh

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 02, 2006, 08:15:18 PM »

Shirley Bodoh, just another Texasn in the line-up Wink
Wanda Crouch

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 07, 2006, 07:32:46 AM »

I am still on the free trial, but have joined.  I have worked on my website and have it up and running.  I purchased names to email and have emailed friends on my own.  I really do want to make a go at this!  I am on disability and live on a fixed income so succeeding at this will be a major benefit to me!!  I sure would appreciate any guidance or advice you can give me!! 
I hope everyone is having a great evening!  I am about to call it a night and find some sleep!!  Good night all!!

"Change your thoughts,
and you change your world"
M Lyles

gettin - it - done

View Profile WWW
« Reply #565 on: May 07, 2006, 05:25:14 PM »

Hi and welcome everyone. I am from Jonesboro/Riverdale/Fayetteville area South of Atlanta. Anyone else in this area as excited about GDI as I am?
MikeL

Smiley

Having fun, making a difference
Russell McDermott

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 09, 2006, 01:50:04 PM »

Greetings all,

My name is Russ McDermott and I just signed up yesterday. I have made my living as a writer for 18 years and have been an Internet marketer and networker since the late 90s.
I'm in Texarkana, on the Texas/Arkansas border. Anyone else from this area?
Looking forward to learning more about GDI.

Cheers,
Russ

ECamarillo

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 11, 2006, 05:29:01 PM »

Hello  Smiley

My name is Eleanor I'm from south Texas. Hope everything goes well.. ; Cheesy
AConway

View Profile WWW
« Reply #568 on: May 23, 2006, 07:01:25 AM »

Just wanted to say Hello from Northeast Pa. [Beautifull country]
Actually-- a town called Scranton--not far from the New York border

Crystal B

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 24, 2006, 11:50:07 PM »

Hi All, Are there any members from around Austin area. I'am in Pflugerville.Would like to hear how .WS is working for people around Austin.             Mark

Hi Mark,

I'm Crystal & I'm in South Austin. I haven't had a great deal of time to work on things  Undecided. How are things going with your site.

Crystal
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: