May 06, 2024, 12:42:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112743 times)
LeonheartM

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2006, 03:47:39 AM »

http:// ::)I am new to GDI and forum I am Michael Leonheart (Pronounced Lionheart) I am from Harlingen Texas, I joined GDI because I am tierd of making everyone elce rice and breaking up myself doing it.Time for me and others to reep the benafits by working at home building our own business Best Regards
Juliet Sanders

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:29 AM »

Cheesy
  Hi Everyone out there in domain name land...

I actually signed up for this before, but cancelled.   That was this last summer....................

And today I was signing up for a website on another place I found through a search engine.  I was just about to pay $9.95 a month for my own name on there.

Then I thought "Why pay  $9.95 a month on here, when I can pay $10 a month on .WS and  build  a  business, too?

So here I am, and I can see the potential for this is   H    U   G    E .

This is really true.   I am going to do this for 2 years and see where I'm at after that. 

This is a SUPER OPPORTUNITY, I'm glad I'm here
.[/b]

This is G R E A T.... Grin

Happily Here,

Juliet Sanders
MCalderon

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

Hi, My name is Manuel and I recently became a member.  I am excited about the earning potential.  It's great to be on board. 

Thank
Manuel Calderon
Reynolds S

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2007, 04:57:02 PM »

Hello:
I just joined today, 1/17/07.   I am a 69 year old who has just started promoting on the internet.   I am not proficient on the internet but want to give it a shot and believe I can do it.  I have two business I will be promoting, one I have been working on now for 6 months but not a lot of luck yet.  I have three children, two grand-children, and love to travel. 

If anyone has any suggestions how to get my two business going fast I would appreciate it.  Just so you know, I send emails daily through a software program I purchased, I blog everyday, and Click. through.  I just signed up with Payitforward4profits but haven't had a chance yet to finish the training. 

Appreciate any help and hope to meet a lot of you nice folks who are members here. Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 04:57:52 PM by Frank_M » Logged
SabrinaWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »

:DI have been looking into alot of different things on the internet to supplement my income.Everything else wants so much money upfront and is so secretive.I love the way this is set up so I can track everything.I hope to be very successful with this.They certainly is alot of support. Good Luck to All!!!!!!!!
E_Trumbly

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2007, 05:58:19 AM »

Hi everyone,
I live in AK. I've been here all my life. I just signed up here GDI a hr ago Jan. 19,2007.
I am so excited.
KrauszA

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2007, 01:51:10 PM »

Hi.
My name is Krausz Attila and I currently reside in Romania,EU. I joined because in need the extra income. I am with the opened mind to receive any commentary that helps me to obtain my objective.I am open to all ideas of the best way to promote and get a downline going.

Attila
Rick H

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2007, 05:01:10 AM »

Nicole,
My name is Rick and I live in Richmond, VA. I could really use some help in getting started.
Thanks,
RicK H
DeborahNay

Heh, tell me what you think of this website

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2007, 05:42:54 AM »

Hi, my name is Deborah Nay and I live in Provo, Utah.Where the sky is blue for the most part and the sky is high.I'm new here and just a beginner. I hope I can make this happen.

Heh, let me know how to get in contact with you.Drop me a line or two I would really appreciate your feed back.
Thanks and have a nice day.
                          Deborah Nay
DelfinaSaxinger

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2007, 03:25:43 PM »

:Phi i am delfina and i am from chicago il i would like to quit my day job and work at home to be with my kids i realy don't have a lot of leads  but i will try my best thank all of you    delfina
JenniferB1

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2007, 10:05:56 PM »

Hi all:

I'm Jennifer.  New to this forum and newbie networker looking to learn as much as I can from all the questions and answers.  Great to see all the helpful answers. 
MKowalski

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2007, 02:49:49 AM »

Hello,
Martha here.  I just signed up tonight and would like to thank GDI and all affilicates for this opportunity, positive outside the box thinking, and support.

I look forward to building this system and the potential this company can provide.

I'm new to the network marketing system so I'll take all the help I can get to gaining my financial freedom!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
LuisV

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2007, 07:56:15 AM »

Hi

My name is Luis Villasana and im from Monterrey Mexico, i was wondering if they are more people in the business from Monterrey.

Best regards
Jay Wyles

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2007, 12:10:21 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to grow this opportunity on my own for now. I have had 3 so far, this month.

Question:

• If I order some Phone Leads, how do I perform the sellers magic and get them to sign up? Can I get some tips from anyone?
  • Does the Phone Leads work well, I mean, can I maybe move from 3 sign ups a month to 3 a week, or more?
  • How does the commision thing work? I know so far I'll get 10% per month. Is this 10% of what the user purchases from GDI also?

Business Connections & Solutions, Inc.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 12:12:39 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CoreyM

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2007, 02:49:57 AM »

Hey folks!

My name is Corey Morvant, and I live in Fort Worth, TX.  I stumbled across GDI a week or so ago, and kicked the idea around for a bit, then decided to take the plunge. 
My overall goal is to be able to someday find some way to make enough cash that my wife and I can quit our jobs and stay home with our 2 boys (Vince, age 20 months and Bret, age 9 months).

I'm looking forward to talking with and learning from you guys.

Take care and good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: