May 15, 2024, 11:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781238 times)
JeremySylvers

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: March 24, 2008, 02:26:18 PM »

Hello there,

Greetings from the Arctic Chill of Minnesota, USA.

Jeremy Sylvers
GregT

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 26, 2008, 01:42:21 PM »

Hi Everyone and greetings from PA.

Just wanted to say hello. I've been a member since Dec 2007, but just getting around to
the forum.

Any good suggestions for online advertising?

GregT
ErmerTwano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1127 on: April 02, 2008, 03:10:30 AM »

Where are all the souther californians at? Anyways, what's sup to everyone!

Ermer Twano
MHarlow

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 05, 2008, 06:13:46 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Misty and I live in L.A.   I just signed up and I am very excited about this opportunity.    I think this whole system is so brilliant!

Grin  Misty
RhondaK

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 06, 2008, 04:29:51 AM »

Hey !!!  I just signed up 2
(newbie/aka/novice)
I really don't know very much about getting this
off of the ground.

HELP ME/

I need help...

Pe@ce....
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:30:19 AM by Frank_M » Logged
CathieHanlon

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 06, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

Hi all,
My name is Cathie. I'm from Pa and just joined WS last night.
I''d love to learn from you seasoned pro's regarding what works for you.
This is the first time I've ever got involved with any type of home based buisness.
looking forward to meeting you and learning from you.

Cathie H
PA
OscarVentura

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:08 AM »

Hello!

Originally from LA now working in the bay area!
 Cool
-Oscar
SalvadorM

View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: April 08, 2008, 03:37:20 PM »

Hello,
This is my first post and I am very excited about Global Domains International.  I plan on using GDI in my primary program...it's that great!  It was one of the easiest site builder programs I have used and the email service is outstanding.  GDI makes me look professional. 
JohnLim

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 09, 2008, 08:57:56 AM »

Hi Every One !
GDI It's a Best Home base Business~
Thanks You So Much and God Bress You !
James And Susan_M

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 10, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »

Hi there
is anyone here from Rochester
maybe we can get together
and help each other out and have some Fun

Jim and Sue
DonnaMitchell

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »

Hello Rhonda D... i use to live in charleston but baught me some land in Walterboro Grin, but i still work out of Wando Smiley... It is nice to know there are others from home here.. Buddy
Roll Eyeshttp://Im in NC, will be relocating to charleston. Just started. I thought they helped you with e-mail and other leads.
ASerra

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 12, 2008, 07:27:16 AM »

Hello all, Im Tony, From Detroit MI, the home of a struggling US economy and residential foreclosures. I would say lol, but its no joke, and not funny in the least bit. This economy is struggling plain and simple. What a great time to be in a global market, let's bring some of that money home for those of you that life in the states. See in this business we have an advantage over other sectors, we don't need ideal economical condition in order to strive. All we need is an expanding populous with an intent to increase homegrown technologies that includes one thing - THE INTERNET. And when you have that you are like a farmer with a hand full of seeds on a beautiful spring day, ready to plant - and therefore harvest. The conditions are superb, the farmers almanac says this is going to be a good year, let's make that record harvest.
Let's make some money!

Why wouldn't we? Why wouldn't some understand that the groundwork has been laid and the "pickings" are ripe? Fear perhaps? Fear of what though?

Fear that this could be a waste of time?
Fear that this could be to easy?
Fear that you might not make ends meet?
Fear that your not "cut" for this biz?

I say fear is the largest factor that will time and again cause failure, cause doubt, cause success to slip through your hands. My friends do not let fear undermine your birth given ability to SUCCEED! Pursue happiness, it will not land in your lap. Chase that dream its in your best interest!

And what are we without dreams? We are laden with fear and doubt and concern with what we do not have control over.
What do we have with success? The ability to choose our destiny, our goals, and objectives..And then actually attain them!

I ask all who doubt to put the fear aside and give effort into what YOUR DREAMS REQUIRE! You're the only one who's going to get you there!

If nothing changes - NOTHING CHANGES...

I look forward to meeting everyone (I am definitely a poster!) Grin

t in Detroit - been with GDI ohh for about - 6 hours...

Global markets require global mindsets that never exceed the personal level.
AnnetteMckee

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 15, 2008, 05:36:45 AM »

Hi my name Is Annette Mckee from utah, I'm very new at this for about a week now, I turn it down before about 4 or 5 time i say because i was scare to try GDI home business because I'm not good at talking to people or marketing of any kind guess you can say that I'm not a very smart person now sense I'll became a member i come to realize its not if your smart or not or if you are scare of what might happen if you don't promote it, its all about if you don't promote then you cant see the big picture right in front of you that this website its so easy and I'm so happy that i finally got my place in it and I'll give it not one I'll give it two thumbs up. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Gabriel Prairie

PrestigiousTV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1138 on: April 15, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »

I am new to the .ws era!  I am looking forward to the higher income opportunities!  My website does have some adult content, so please do not visit it if you are under the age of 18.  I've made a ton of money in the adult entertainment business!  Please contact me for further information.  I'm glad to share a part in this booming industry!  Thank you!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 02:22:27 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Helen R

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 16, 2008, 01:37:05 PM »

Hi

This is Helen and I look forward to learning more about this exciting opportunity.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: