May 12, 2024, 11:30:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896767 times)
Alicia C

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: September 21, 2006, 03:26:00 AM »

HI! MY NAME IS ALICIA. I HAVE JUST RESENTLY JOINED THE GDI FAMILY.  I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT WHAT MY FUTURE HOLDS WITH THIS EXCITING NEW ADVENTURE I AM ABOUT TO EMBARK APON. I AM GOING THROUGH EVERYTHING AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING IN THE SYSTEM. I AM SURE I WILL HAVE QUESTIONS Huh AND AM HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THIS IS HERE FOR ME TO GO TO FOR SOME ANSWERS.  THIS IS GREAT!!!

BEST WISHES

ALICIA

SWEET HOME ALABAMA
EleanorRuse

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: September 21, 2006, 10:51:08 AM »

Hello! I am new here so I'm just dropping in to say hey to everyone! any suggestions on what to do now would be greatly appreciated!

Good luck everyone!
JoeSmith

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: September 21, 2006, 10:51:22 AM »

HI, my name is JOE and I just signed up yesterday.  I currently have my own business but this one looks promising.  I do have a question though.  If i sign up someone and they sign up someone what happens if the first person quits.  Do I still make money on the person he signed up?  Probably a novice question but i'm new to network marketing.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 10:51:45 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BCalbert

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: September 21, 2006, 12:00:06 PM »

Hi my name is Barbara from Houston, Texas.  I have recently joined the  GDI team and I am looking forward to connecting with others who have had or are currently having great success with this new and innovative venture. I need as much help as I can get.  I too want to be very successful with this business.

Thanks

Barbara C.
Darleen Billy

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: September 21, 2006, 12:10:16 PM »

???Hi all GDI members!  I just upgraded about a month ago, but haven't had the time to really do anything w/my website yet. 

My name is Darleen Billy.  I'm from Abbotsford, BC, Canada.  Anybody else from around BC?  Maybe we can connect...

Can we add anything to our websites, like promote a lot of stuff?  I'm in a lot of affiliate programs, but there are a few I really want to stick out.  Any suggestions will help!
T Bailey

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: September 21, 2006, 02:28:55 PM »

Hi,

I am a new gdi member as of today 9/21/06. I am looking for an awesome opportunity to earn a living online, and I found GDI.  WHat a great set up.

Tanya
GladysLaGasse

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: September 22, 2006, 04:14:39 AM »

Hello everyone:
     My name is Gladys and I'm a new member of GDI and I hope I can realize what I need to do with this opportunity, still trying to figure it out.

Have a Blessed Day
Gladys
JaniceSmith

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: September 22, 2006, 08:48:54 AM »

Hello,
    My name is Janice Smith. I just introducing myself to everyone. I am glad to be a member of GDI.
J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1298 on: September 22, 2006, 12:48:30 PM »

Hi my name is Julius Orias from Hercules, California and i just join 4 days ago
and im excited about this business. I wanna know what kind of technique
you guys using for building a member in your downline. Thanks in advance..!

Julius Orias
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 12:48:46 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AWhite

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: September 23, 2006, 10:08:18 AM »

I'm such a newbie, I don't know what to do and I'm confused, but I am very excited..  There is soo much to learn!
DelroyB

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: September 23, 2006, 03:29:35 PM »

Hi I'm DelroyB from USA and I've just got into GDI about 1 week now. I wish I had taken the time 1 year ago to look closely at GDI. After seeing it for the second time I said WOW I have to get in now.

I can't wait for my first sign up. Does anyone have any ideas on  where to advertisie, any sites etc, i just need to get to get my first sign u HELP   Cheesy

DB
LeeS

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: September 24, 2006, 07:39:42 AM »

Hi, my name is Lee, I'm from England and have been with GDI for a couple of months now,
no luck yet, but hopefully will take off soon.
Any tips will be gratefully recieved, I already know not to eat yellow snow, not to tug on supermans cape and all that thanks.
MarieB1

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: September 25, 2006, 03:06:25 AM »

Quote from: Cedric Aubry link=topic=6033.msg4792#msg4792 [center
[/center]date=1122740533]
Hi Heather,

i'm french Canadian from Montreal,Quebec.

I receive my first GDI check last week and i did not send them
any form to request my payment.

I believe the form is only for the U.S. resident.

Hope this help  Wink

Cedric

I am very enthusiastic and wish for all of you the best and lots of success! Great to be here!
Andreas
Williams_J1

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: September 25, 2006, 03:06:25 AM »

:DIm a new member and i am looking forward to amazing accomplishments from everyone. ill need some help and if i can be of some assistance to any one please email me. Grinhttp://
BogdanAlexandru

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: September 25, 2006, 03:06:25 AM »

Hello to everyone ! I'm a new GDI member, I live in Romania (Bucharest) and I hope it will work this bussines after my expectations ! The more we know about this sistem,the more money we can make, so dont hesitate guys 2 take advantage with GDI ! Good luck 2 everyone,too !
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: