May 20, 2024, 01:46:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 339889 times)
P Dela Peret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: July 17, 2010, 07:25:06 AM »

Hello world.  I am newbie as indicated in my status.  My name is Pearl and I am in Guam.

Persevering on online journey,
pearl
DannyVelasquez

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 18, 2010, 04:35:50 AM »

I really like it but I need some help how to set up everything I hope somebody help me thanks...
GeorgeNicholson

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name George Nicholson, I live in Lake Oswego, Oregon and I am very new GDI. I am hopeing to excel in this business. I need all the help I can get.

George Nicholson
VN.

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 18, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »

Hi everyone !

I'm here now. I would be needing assistance in understanding the following:

1. How to promote - the referral links?
2. Where to promote?
3. How to help my downline, till I figure out myself how to earn??!!

If some one can share their wisdom on the above, that would be of great help to me Smiley

Thanks in advance
VN.
T_Robinson1

Faith is the Substance of things Hoped For...the

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: July 19, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »

Hello My name is Tray, I'm from Jacksonville, Florida. I just Joined GDI through a team building group called Powerpath GDI. Today is my first day here. 7/19/2010   Much Success to everyone here. To Bright Futures... Smiley
Mat rosli_Ishak

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 19, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »

ok tuan ridhwan, by sending someone to one of your GDI URL's, they will see the HUGE opportunity and Join, which means You will earn a Commission.
BarryDurkin

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 19, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »

hi there guys my name is barry from the uk just joined today i have had some exsprience in marketing but hope you guys help me if i ever get stuck and im going to work very hard at this to succeed thanks barry
Dee F

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 19, 2010, 12:17:04 PM »

Just getting used to the GDI site and listening to the webinars - very helpful.
Just wondering if there are pre-written e mails and ads for GDI.

Good luck to everyone here!
Warmly
Denise Fiennes
Tammy_P

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 20, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »

Hello Smiley

My name is Tammy, and I'm from New York. I signed up with GDI on 7/16/2010. I'm very excited about this opportunity!

Bye for now Wink
Ed Polito

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

Hi Everyone, my name is ED and I am from Oswego, IL. I joined GDI through the new the "AshMax" program. I only joined a week ago so I am still working my way thru everything. GDI has so much to offer and I am excited to get started.
I am also looking forward to communicating with people all over the world. We can share marketing strategies and get all kinds of different ways of doing this program.

To All of Our Success,

Ed Polito
AdamBennett

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

Hi my name is adam from england, Im slightly overwhelmed by all this, it looks good but Im naff at this stuff?? any straight forward advice would be very much appreciated.

For example I have know Idea what to create on my website???

Is this a simple referral process to start earning??

Many thanks

x
Elva S

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

Hi my name is Elva Strachan, I am from the Bahamas.  I have been a member of GDI for the past 8 months.  I do need some help in marketing GDI
Beverly C

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 28, 2010, 08:57:39 AM »

Hi There Everyone!

My name is Beverly Crowder, I am currently reside in Western KY... and I just love the concept of GDI.. now I just need to build a team Smiley
I am really excited about the group here, the team spirit here, and the idea is to help one another achieve our goals....

I an new, and new to capture pages and etc, so I have a LOT to learn from ya'll... and any and all feedback is appreciated.

Many Blessings,

Beverly Crowder
aka-mysteque1
DipeshL

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 28, 2010, 08:57:39 AM »

Hi,, this is Dipesh from Dubai...just signed up last week.... looking forward to succeed with this businesss.
Seeking help from experienced member on how to promote and invite more people..
JillDixson1

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 28, 2010, 08:58:48 AM »

hello all im very new from sacramento ca and look forward to meeting all and my name is jill
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: