May 16, 2024, 01:50:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 225124 times)
DennisWhite

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 08, 2007, 01:16:48 AM »

Hi,
My name is Dennis White and I live in Devon. GDI is excellent and I advertise on the net and also buy leads when I can. I use the autoresponder "getresponse" and they seem to do a fair job. I am looking for any ways in whichI can attract other people to GDI. Any suggestions?
Steve Cook

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2007, 03:38:40 PM »

Hi ... Steve from South Wales signing in for the first time.

I've reading a lot of the comments posted regarding the British attitude and reluctantly I have to agree. But that's not to say we are all the same! I know many positive and forward thinking people and am pleased to be one of them. I think the one thing you've all seemed to overlook is the fact that this opportunity is a global one, and not limited to the UK. With a little imagination, some 'surfing' on the net and some careful research, I'm pretty sure some of you can come up with some very good and lucrative marketing ideas - you just need to look 'outside the box'. The thing I've found with UK folk is that the trend is general lethargy ... why should I get off my butt and work? Life owes me a living, so why aren't I rich? Will it affect my benefit (welfare) payments? What - I've got to work for it!?

Unfortunately this is today's general UK attitude - a black picture I know, but, with a lot of the UK economy going to foreign manufacturing locations and 1000's of people losing their occupations/careers, an ever increasing stealth tax policy by our spend today sod tomorrow Government, I suppose the majority tend to be pessimistic rather than optimistic. But if the reason is big enough then the facts don't count. You just need to have a big enough reason!

Sorry to barge with all guns blazing on the first run, but it had to be said!

Stick with it - there ain't no free lunch.

Steve
James Utterson

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »

Hi all

It's James from London here.....but originally from Scotland!! ( I moved South cos it's a bit warmer down here)  Undecided

I have been online for about 2 years basically helping lots of other people get rich.... as I got poorer Angry

Had just about given up hope of finding the path to freedom and financial independence when I literally stumbled across G.D.I.
GDI...God Damn Incredible (excuse the language mother).

I am sure that this is an opportunity like no other. Great product, simple to operate, minimum outlay and best of all a lucrative lifetime income...tell me I am not dreaming!!

Admittedly I am a complete beginner to network marketing so I wont give up the day job just yet. However I am going to take the long term view and build my business until I can tell my boss....you're fired!!   Grin

Then as I build further who knows...retire to the Bahamas or Hawaii.....now they are definitely warmer than Scotland! Cool

All help and advice will be gratefully received  Smiley or if you just want to say hello please do so, especially if you are in the UK.

Well I'll get off now and let you read someone else's intro.

Regards
James

Christine MacIntyre

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »

Hello Everyone!

Thought I would introduce myself! I'm Christine from bonnie Scotland.

Its a little bit snowy where I am, its fantasic.

I have been playing around with my site and trying to get downlines, I have had a few hits but thats about it!
I know I have to be patient though!  It's really exciting to see that people have actually visited my website. Hehe!

Can't wait for the decent results!

Look forward to speaking to you all.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
@[smiley: Question Mark: [23/23_33_7]]
Amanda Russell

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2007, 05:58:19 AM »

Hello All!
My name is Amanda and I am a Londoner living in West Yorkshire. I am also new to GDI. The concept seems good, no reason why it can't work! It would be good to network with UK members, please feel free to pm me.
Good luck to everyone!
Amanda.
Steve P

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2007, 02:49:50 AM »

Hi

Steve from Edinburgh. I have been involved in loads of MLM 'opportunities' and still looking for the one that will make me rich! I will be the one.

I think it will be best for me to promote the product and the opportunity at the same time. If you sign up for the product then it should be easy to get others to do the same using all the tools. The principles of MLM are fundamentally the same and so I have loads of experience there. I have only been with GDI for three days and already have two in my downline. My sponsor is very supportive even though he is in Australia!

I look forward to reading lots of interesting and usual forum postings.

Be prosperous!
PaulR1

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2007, 08:13:46 AM »

Roll Eyeshttp://Hello everyone, I'm a new member from the UK, any advice on getting new mwmbers to join is welcomed, Thanks.
PaulR1

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2007, 03:53:19 PM »

???Hi Ron, Essex calling. I've just joined. I don't have any real ideas for marketing the product yet apart from the American market.
I think I'll try e-mailing different people in a variety of countries and see which comes up trumps. Paul.
Janet Matthews

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 12, 2007, 03:25:43 PM »

Hi Kevin - I love your sense of humour (your obviously a northerner  Cheesy)

I am very new to all of this but look forward to getting lots of ideas from all the Brits on the forum. I haven't even managed to locate the site builder as yet Angry

Janet
CliveAnderson

Winners Never Quit & Quitters Never Win!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: February 23, 2007, 03:53:13 PM »

Greetings Everyone,

It is great to be here.

I always look forward to making new friends, and I’m looking forward to making some here too.

I have been online now for over three years.

I also Admin my own Free to post ads Forum.

I'd like to think that I have built up a fairly varied knowledge on Internet Marketing, Systems and
other Online factors that are beneficial and can be utilised in order to help or assist others on their
journeys to achieving their goals.

“Success is Knowing that which we truly desire in Life
and Never Losing Site of  The Plan to Achieve It”!

Winning is Looking Success in the Face and Grabbing It!

To your continued success

Clive Anderson
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:54:27 PM by Frank_M » Logged

JohnP1

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:02 AM »

Hi Everyone,
                 I have just recently joined within the last week, so I am quite new to all this. I must admit I took some convincing myself, thinking "this must be a con" and "if it looks too good, then it must be  a scam". Thankfully my sponsor who introduced me to this and who I trust convinced me to take the plunge.
I am originally from Edinburgh but I have been living in London for many years now, I wish everyone success and all the best
MNicdao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2007, 09:30:22 AM »

Hi John
Welcome to GDI and wishing you all the best.
Susan_R

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2007, 12:32:40 PM »

Hi all,

Have just joined and am hoping this will be as successful as my other MLM business which is UK based only.  As I'm into multiple income opps. I thought that worldwide and web-based would be even better.

I'm hoping I can work my way through everything that I need to do in order to market this successfully.  If anyone has any tried and tested tips then I'm all ears.

I'm in Staffordshire by the way.
Paul Rane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2007, 06:21:21 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I joined GDI a while ago but now have started to become a little more active. It seems difficult in the UK to get going, America are miles ahead. Consequently I feel a bit lost and alone in UK.

I found GDI whilst involved with another UK affiliate organisation, an upline sponsor told me all about it. Looks exciting. Have built a web-site but have questions about some bits and pieces! In fact I've got loads of questions.

Anyway looking forward to speaking to anyone out there.

Paul
Edward Gause

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: March 25, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »

Ask away Paul!  You're get plenty of answers here.

Edward Gause
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: