May 14, 2024, 09:25:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 121923 times)
Racoma_G

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2007, 05:31:04 AM »

Mabuhay Ang GDI sa Pilipinas!!!!

Listen no more to corrupt politicians! Work 8 hours a day no more! Tell everyone of this Business Opportunity that surpasses everything I ever knew since I was born. Tell the poorest kababayans to join the GDI!

If there are Filipinos looking for ways to get designs of GDI calling cards, banner, flyers for Filipino eyes, please inform me. I give FREE samples (computer files), you have to print them out, though.

I made some in Filipino, Cebuano and English (that will include karabaw and visayan English too.)

Proud to be FILIPINO! Hail to the BROWN RACE!

Rey
Mindanao, Philippines

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 05:31:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Michael Antonio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2007, 07:00:55 PM »

Cheesy Hi there! How nice of you to offer those things, can I have a copy too. Kindly pm me

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 07:02:14 PM by Frank_M » Logged

"Chance favors those who persists"!  Build Your List - Secret to Success!
Corazon C

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2007, 04:24:51 AM »

Hi Im Corazon from Cebu I am new to this business and im still trying to get a hand on it i had a few leads but most of them dont have credit cards. I hope to really make out in this business. Im burning my midnight candles to learn but there is so much information out there at nakakalito sometimes.

Im glad Filipinos are into this too. Makes me less insecure and fearful if im into the right thing. This forum is great assurance.

Mabuhay ang Filipino!!! Let us make our country better again.!!!!
Maila L

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

greetings everyone! i'm myls and i joined just yesterday. i've sent 20 invitations but so far nothing come out of it. what if i exhaust my emailing lists? what's next for me to do?
CandyL

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2007, 06:15:01 AM »

Hi Everyone!
I'm Candy, from Angeles City. I was just wondering why the last posting was May 6th.
Is anybody still out there?
I'm new to GDI and I'm just glad I found out about it. Although my prospects are quite encouraging, I'd still appreciate some suggestions from seasoned GDIers. There's always something to learn from everyone.
Please do PM me for any suggestions and advice about OUR business  Grin
Thanks y'all and more power!
Nelson Agutaya

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2007, 11:37:07 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm Nelson from Binan, Laguna. A newbie in this business. Its nice to know many Filipinos are engaged in this business.

I have a problem though, I just learned that the domain name I chose was owned by somebody else in the .com main domain. Will there be a problem since mine is in the .ws main domain? Anyone, pls advise......Thanks in advance.
APimentel

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2007, 02:24:45 PM »

my preferred commission is by mail check,can anyone explain to me how does this work and where can i encash it?and how long can i get it??Thanks
M_Lopez

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2007, 05:18:36 AM »

Good afternoon everyone. I have heard about GDI a few months back but wasn't bit interested to be a part of it. Firts because I was scared of anything to do with multilevel marketing and second because I know no one who'd be interested to be my downline. Lately though, after careful thought, I've decided to give it a try. My problem now is I  don't know how to get prospects. All the people i've talked to were very very skeptical about mlm. I've tried emailing my friends and out of 50, only 4 checked out the site and did not really become members. Please help me. I am very much willing to work hard for this.
Maria K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

Greetings,

Just joined last July 1, and I now have 7 downlines. It is unbelievable. Please visit my website and sign my guestbook:)

Take care,
Maria
http://www.mariasbusiness101.ws
http://

P_Valino

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2007, 12:11:49 PM »

I joined only yesterday. Well , as Im feeling right now. start working with the group is enjoyable and most probably  fruitful. Im Pitt of Dubai and in Nueva Ecija, Philippines.
Maria, you have got a beautiful site...
RandellL

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2007, 03:33:17 AM »

kumusta, my name is Randell

though i'm not in the Philippines...I'm totally Filipino!

still on my trial...i like the idea of it all...i just wish to have a downline
GenaroGeneta

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2007, 03:33:17 AM »

I've just started today and still in free trial period.Wink I would want to send more invites aside from the 20 I made but I could not continue since I'm still in trial period. Will I be able to send more invites tomorrow or do I still have to wait until I become a full pledged member. Thanks for your help and all comments will be appreciated.  Cool
LKristoperson

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2007, 03:39:09 AM »

Hello to all Filipinos out there,

I am Kristoperson Lanorias from Davao Philippines and just joined this business 2 days ago. I am quite excited to share this business to some friends but right now I am focusing my efforts on marketing this new venture online. Just curious, how do I post a new topic here?

And when did actually GDI started? July 2004? Hope you guys can help me get me out here at the forums how to start and post a new topic..

And by the way, I actually preferred to choose receiving my checks via bankwire. So what if you choose to receive it by check? How long do we actually receive it and how long would it take? Is it automatically encashed in Dollars or in Peso??

Hope to hear from you soon. God Bless Wink
Rey J

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2007, 07:35:28 PM »

Hello All,

I am a newbie here, a weeks ago... So anybody can help me how can i make many members here?  Sad
P_Valino

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2007, 03:48:09 AM »

I think we may invite Nicole to answer our querries. Or from the members who have knowledge enough, please dont shy to share, for we are all newbies...Have a nice day !!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: