May 15, 2024, 02:24:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 122016 times)
MRosborough

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:06 AM »

Hi Cavite,

I just looked at your front page.  Let me say I am here to help and not critisize.  Your first line says 'earned' instead of 'earn' and 'these' instead of 'this'.  Any help you need just PM.

Regards,

Michele
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 04:08:50 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
FDoma

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »

I enrolled sometime August of 2006 and my Credit Card is now regularly collected with $10.00 a month.  How does this thing work?
How do i get my downline so I could start earning?

I'm from Albay.  Thanks.

Keep on forwarding your website to your friends just don't loose hope.  I think one big help is by joining the chat rooms to advertise your site.

From Cavite. God Bless Smiley
M_Penilla

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »

Hi everybody i'm a new member. When I read the article and saw the presentation, there were no hesitations that I have to join this company. I was working as a call center agent previously, I resigned because I was not abel to see my family a lot due to the regular change of my schedule. It was also very exhausting since we were on graveyard shift most of the time. Eventhough it paid good, I have faith that I will be able to find a job or a business as I may say that would also give me a satisfied revenue and most important of all, it would still let me be with my family a lot.
I know I will still have to work hard for this business, I would need a lot of help from the experienced people in this business.
Thanks and God bless you all! Smiley
Michael Antonio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2007, 03:18:07 AM »

Smiley Welcome to my Kababayans. This is my first year with GDI and I'm glad to say that I am earning and have been a BONUS POOL WINNER during my first months. No regrets for joining GDI.

If there's anything I could do to help you, don't hesitate to email or PM me.

Let's cheers! Cheesy

"Chance favors those who persists"!  Build Your List - Secret to Success!
Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2007, 06:00:24 PM »

Hello! Smiley I am a newbie here  and I am from Bohol, Philippines. I first heard about this company when they launched it in Manila and when my BIG BRO - Noel mentioned it to me a few years back (5-yrs-ago) Cry I would have been in the top position by now. Shocked  But anyway, I am happy to be IN THE BUSINESS Wink now and I am http://so happy and proud to find out that there are lots of Filipinos, especially CEBUANOs in the business!!! Keep up the good works. This is really fun and exciting... Right now, I'm waiting for my business cards to arrived so i can start giving them out to businesses and stuff.

FROM TEXAS WITH LOVE!
Hey Nelfa how is Bohol. I'm from Bohol Sa Anas Valencia, I was born Manga and We have a farm house there. My family has a home In badiang Springs. I live in Houston Texas. I was wondering what it's like in Bohol? My family is the Salise.
I'm Nino Salise, Grandson Of Agapeto Salise and Conception Salise. We have relatives in Valencia. Please visit my website at www.hhsn.ws
I own several brick and mortar or actually home based businesses in Houston Texas. Keep going with GDI. I only do it very part time and to use it for my site. But it's cool to have. If you have questions please e-mail me at wowhouston@hotmail.com

Nino Salise
Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2007, 06:03:46 PM »

Wow i didnt even know the Gdi story till 2 days ago and i've been a member for a couple months. Its great that you can promote overseas. I was using my websites for other purposes but since Gdi is international i can see the world and work at the same time. Is Gdi very prominant in the phillppines? im finishing skool online so i can travel at the same time. My goal is 1 million before the end of the year!!

HANDING OUT FLYERS.

Hey since you are going to school online. Maybe you want to go to school and hand out flyers at colleges near you. My friend has a business teaching speed reading and he puts flyers in class rooms before they get started in the mornings.
www.hhsn.ws

Nino Salise
JocelynRamos

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2007, 05:05:09 AM »

Ola!  My name is olyn and this is my 2nd day of my free 7-day trial.  my hit logs were overwhelming so i'm gonna be an active member 5 days from now!  Wink Hope to get rich soon...hahaha.  This business is so far the best i've ever seen.  Imagine, i now have a website of my own for only $10/mo.?  Beat that?  Now, i can promote our own construction business worldwide and get paid for commissions by just sending invites to friends.  If they chickened out, it's their loss not mine, right?  Thanks to Luis Nieva, my upline, who sent out the email though i never really know him.  Cheers!
J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2007, 03:14:19 PM »

Ola!  My name is olyn and this is my 2nd day of my free 7-day trial.  my hit logs were overwhelming so i'm gonna be an active member 5 days from now!  Wink Hope to get rich soon...hahaha.  This business is so far the best i've ever seen.  Imagine, i now have a website of my own for only $10/mo.?  Beat that?  Now, i can promote our own construction business worldwide and get paid for commissions by just sending invites to friends.  If they chickened out, it's their loss not mine, right?  Thanks to Luis Nieva, my upline, who sent out the email though i never really know him.  Cheers!
Hi to all my kababayan,
Im Julius Orias here, originally from Davao and move to pangasinan but right im residing in Hercules, CA....Im so excited because alot of filipinos joining on this business. Im glad that i join to this business since September 2006 and right now im making real money online. Im thinking about sharing or advertise this business back home and if you could help where to spread this good news to our kababayan who is sick and tired about MLM and for this real business we could convince them to join. A little help from you guys or if someone wants to be partner with me sharing this business to other Filipinos to be successful, just send me a private message

To Our Success and God Bless,
Julius Orias
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:14:37 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Marites_Solomon

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2007, 08:43:18 AM »

hi, i just recently signed in at GDI... i was reluctant at first but my sponsors really guided me and shared with me their strategies e.g., sites i can post my ad, etc.,  is there any active forum here in the philippines? Smiley
Lagunda I

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2007, 07:07:51 AM »

I am really excited on this kind of opportunity, imagine even you are sleep at night you got a cheke month after month, if you want to succeed on this kind of biz. just keep trying hard and copy what the other doing, just simply duplicate, duplicate your team until you reach the "Master Affiliate" in GDi complan, and that time you earn an unlimited income, just maintain only 10 active member to your front line and those 10 also have 10 active member so on and sofort no bigdeal just only to duplicate your team.....and thats the crazy income in GDI you've got sooner or later... God bless You Guy's and more power with GDI team...PHILIPPINES....

Israel Lagunda
GDI Leyte PH
Adonis Evangelista

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2007, 08:50:38 AM »

Hello Kababayans,
Adonis here form Cebu, Philippines. Its my 3rd day GDI free trial. I joined GDI since my brothers are receiving monthly income from this site and one of our friends is also receiving about $1000/month. Hopefully, i'll reach to that also.

Go go go CEBU! Mag kita unya ta ninyo...
Ruel Alkuino

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2007, 05:05:50 AM »

Hi, my name is Ruel and i'm originaly from San Pedro Laguna, but now residing in Florida and its my 1st day GDI free trial.

Daisy_Taypa

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2007, 07:43:55 AM »

Hi Cebuano,

I just joined the GDI  a month ago, i have 10 downline already. so very exciting to build this business... go go go.. we will soon meet in the Queen city of th south...
BAliermo

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2007, 03:08:35 AM »

HI, I'm Bernadette, 27 yrs. old, single coming from Philippines. Smiley
AEscalante

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2007, 02:48:51 AM »

Hi to all,
Sali rin ako, I'm from Corona, California. I grew up in Sampaloc, Manila. Kumusta diyan sa mga taga Pinas. Kaya lang matagal na rin akong hindi nakakabalik diyan. I just happen to see this section and Im happy that there are pinoys here in the forum.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: