May 03, 2024, 05:05:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205198 times)
Tony_B

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: November 15, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »

Hi all,
My name Is Tony & I live in Northampton, I've been in Hospitality & Training for all my working life (I'm 43 in 83mins) and I have loved it to bits. But now I feel it's the right time to do something for ME. All help will be greatly received and I will not give up.....

Web site design & pages are baffling me as thats the first thing I looked at before finding this forum.. where should I start?

I look forward to hearing form you soon ... Will you assist me in becoming a success http://
HannahW

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: November 16, 2008, 06:10:00 AM »

Hi!
 My name is Hannah, I'm from North Carolina.  I hope I can get started with this quickly.
PBolden

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: November 18, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »

hi,i am new. anyone have any suggestions on advertising?Huh?? Grin
EBurnett

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1128 on: November 18, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »

Hello everyone my name is Eric, I've been apart of GDI for a couple of days and i just got my first downline member i'm so excited......hope to hear from everyone

Build a Massive Downline for FREE
V Richmond

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 18, 2008, 03:26:15 AM »

Hi my name is Vickie im a newbe,I have just been taking my time with GDI, but I just know in the future when I have more time I will do well with GDI.  I have to say Chip Snyder you are a God given genious to have been able to extablish a successful company such as GDI.   I do have a few questions; Can you change your username, and how can I get a permanent letter head INCOME 4 LIFE to compose letters or can we get assistance from affiliates to do this when hot leads come in? I love GDI and I'm looking forward to having a successful relationship, I want to make alot of money to not only help myself, but others also. Thank you Chip Snyder, and everyone that has been involved with creating GDI God Bless you.
Vickiei
TiffanyJacques-isaac

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 18, 2008, 03:26:15 AM »

hi i am a new member and have no idea where to start. i wanted to watch the video quick tips thing but its not working. ive sent emails to people i know and also read where i can send emails to others. basically i really need help and have only 7 days till i find some , at that point my free trial will be up Sad Cry
SArthur

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 18, 2008, 03:26:15 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Shawn Arthur from New York, Im really looking to working this business everything looks great.  Smiley Have a great morning everyone.
TonyaCash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1132 on: November 18, 2008, 03:26:15 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Tonya Cash, I'm a new member and can't wait to get started.  I am learning so much about internet marketing and am trying to build my website so I'm sure I'll have some questions.  Thank you all in advance for your help.  I really enjoy reading and learning from your posts.

Tonya Todd Cash
Wong Yoon Kiong

Walking By Vision Not By Sight!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1133 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Wong Yoon Kiong from Malaysia. My primary business is conducting motivation training and personal development programmes. I've joined GDI with one vision, one mission and one goal - to provide the opportunity to every single one in this world to establish their presence on the net and at the same time generate a consistent residual income for life.

Since I'm new in GDI, I have to go through the process of learning from those who are already established in GDI. I need to learn from all of you as your knowledge and experiences are most valuable to me.

To begin with, can you share with me the secret you used to enroll sign ups for your GDI organisation? What is the best traffic method you used? Is off-line marketing more effective than online marketing in the GDI business?

Your generosity in sharing your success formula in GDI is much appreciated. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you all!

With warmest regards,
Wong Yoon Kiong

"You can have everything in life you want
if you will just help enough other people
get what they want."      - Zig Ziglar

EKarim

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »

Hi all
My name is Enamul From Canada . Just signed up recently . I might need help from you guys. And Looking forward to Make money.
Kirk W

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »

My name is Kirk, just joined today. Looks promising. I live in the Charleston area and am originally from San Francisco / Silicon Valley. I am in the biz and see this as an alternative product to offer looking for something quick, simple and cheap with possible income on the side.  We will see.  The tools on the site and interface are pretty good considering the amount of back end programming required to make this easy for all.  I think the offering is pretty much a no brainer and easy sell and plan to present the video and let it sell itself hoping people can see that for ten bucks a month you get a lot of value and potential for income.

Would like to hear from anyone who has been in this for over 6 months to learn of their experiences and successes.

Thanks
Kirk
Chris Walker

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:08 AM »

Hi! My name is Chris. I am new to this and looking forward to see what this will bring to me and my familuy.
MarioP

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 18, 2008, 03:38:23 AM »

Im Mario, from coratia, joined yesterday, so we'l see how its going.
RaymondM1

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: November 18, 2008, 03:38:23 AM »

Hi there everyone just testing the waters of this forum
WillieHuskey

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 18, 2008, 03:38:23 AM »

I'm getting started with this thing and I'm so confused I wanna cry. Cry I don't have the slightest clue of where to start or how to start. I barely even know what you do with this program. I've gathered bits and pieces but most of the pages I've found are talking about how good the program is and how much money I can make. I've signed-up for the 7-day free trial. I'm just setting here stuck and I'm supposed to be able to get started immediately and make money. I'm willing to work hard, I just don't know where to start. I've been watching videos and digging around for things. Help!
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: