May 06, 2024, 03:56:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 224202 times)
KayReeve

Trust in yourself or no one else will.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2005, 06:05:29 AM »

Hi everyone,

I joined in July, and promptly forgot all about it, which is crazy I know. I hope to do a bit better now as it looks a fantastic chance.

I come from a small town called Barnehurst in Kent.

I can see there is a lot of reading to do, this forum looks brilliant.

It wasn't neccessary to register anywhere for this forum was it, I didn't notice anything.

Success to everyone.

Alex Hoskins

Hi Alex,
I knew an Alex Hoskins when I lived in Gillingham around 30yrs ago, any connection?

Either way, welcome to GDI and to all other Newbies too :-)

Wishing you all success

Kay Reeve
Maria R

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2005, 01:04:10 PM »

Hi,

I am a UK newbie just joined about 2 hours ago and trying to find my way around the members site.

Really like the sound of this opportunity and you get to try before you buy, unlike most of the ops you find on the web.

Has anyone purchased leads from GDI and had any success with them as I thought I would try some to kick start my downline?

Any newbie help would be gratefully appreciated.

Maria R
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. Grin

Marina H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2005, 02:55:49 AM »

Greetings to all.  Smiley  I'm based in the UK and have just joined up couple of weeks ago. I'm under Howard Martell...awesome mentor!
Still exploring this awesome opportunity!  See you guys at the top! Grin

Marina
Marina H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2005, 10:13:36 AM »

Hello Everyone

My name is Jason Gregory from the UK and after seeing the GDI opportunity presentation I truly believe this is a massive opportunity. I work on multiple opportunities on the web as I do not believe in a single point of failure and from what I have seen so far I know I will be investing a good amount of time on this opportunity. The tools I use allows me to promote multiple opportunities and I only hope they will help me explode my GDI business. This is my third day in GDI and i have about 10-15 premuim leads after 2 nights of promoting.
I know what my goals are and it would be good to see what motivates the rest of the GDI community as well as getting to know you all.

I look forward to the future and God bless you all.

Jason   Grin

Hello  UK  GDI ''commune'' 
Another newbie from UK,  London. 

Jason any chance of sharing what tools you're using, costs, etc that you're using to get such great results, please? Many thanks.
Wow! Congratulations on your fine success!
JohnPowell

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2005, 01:02:05 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I am John, from sunny Port Talbot in Wales, I join GDI many years ago, what a fool I left, and kept joining dozs of other programs. Ivor my sponsor save my life, he sent me a email
about GDI and the same as LIZ.T, I thought WOW, what a fool, I was amazed when I saw the site and the movie. I join that minute. ( Think of all the GDI business I have lost. ) I have read some of your posts, about get business in the U/K. Well this where I will be getting my business. All over the Global and the U/K. Please don't forget DGI is in over 180 Countries, and the lovely Internet is all over the Global.

To Your HUGE Success In W/Health

John Powell
Brian M

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2005, 05:23:06 PM »

http://  HELLO, Brian here in the UK. New To GDI. New Also To Internet On The Business Side. Hope You Are Well.
CarolD

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2005, 08:04:58 PM »

Hi all, I'm from the center of England, UK.
I've just found this forum although I've been in GDI for a while. I'm not too bright on marketing but I sure hope to get some marketing tips from you guys and from other topics in this forum. Haven't had the chance to visit other topics yet but just thought I should say hello first.
To all our success.

Carol D. 
T_Reis

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2005, 05:30:45 AM »

Hi to everyone in the UK.

Im Jacqui in Glasgow, but originally from Yorkshire.

Totally new to all of this networking, but loving every minute of it

Im advertising like mad on lots of different sites, but still no referrals.  (boo hoo)  Cry

I must be really impatient this is only my second day lol. Grin
Michael Spicer

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2005, 07:57:41 AM »

Hello All.
I thought it was about time I stopped being lazy and said hi.
My name is Michael and I had my third twenty first birthday in May this year, I live on the outskirts of Oxford but originate from Gravesend in the County of Kent.
I would like to thank the several members who have contacted me in trying to answer my questions and would say what a pleasure it is to encounter a Forum where the members seem genuinely interested in trying to help you instead of the normal back biteing that usually occurs.
Best of luck to you all in your Business Adventures.

Best Regards
Michael (Powhatan1)

I may not be rich, good looking, or Gods
gift to Women, but at least I know my Friends like me for what I am.
Lee H

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2005, 01:08:45 PM »

I know this might sound stupid, but as a yank living in the UK it seems that posting around council estates and student halls seems to bring new signups... oh yeah and some persistance. Wink
Julian Snare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2005, 08:35:25 AM »

Hi everybody, julian from Cymru here, bore da. Brits, what is all this about Brits, I've never spoken to so many.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2005, 06:55:38 PM »

Hi Rod

I have just joined this crew and you do not have to be alone so you can talk to me buddy.

I have a list of ideas so long as you invest in some business cards as well, your advertising is only controlled by your imagination, if i said public conveniences to you what would that conjure up? and i'm being serious! and i have not even begun to tell you where else you can put cards let alone all the other fishpond tools that are available.

Gerald (Somerset)
Here's to your success Gerald.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2005, 07:06:07 PM »

Hello All.
I thought it was about time I stopped being lazy and said hi.
My name is Michael and I had my third twenty first birthday in May this year, I live on the outskirts of Oxford but originate from Gravesend in the County of Kent.
I would like to thank the several members who have contacted me in trying to answer my questions and would say what a pleasure it is to encounter a Forum where the members seem genuinely interested in trying to help you instead of the normal back biteing that usually occurs.
Best of luck to you all in your Business Adventures.

"I may not be rich, good looking, or Gods
gift to Women, but at least I know my Friends like me for what I am."( Oh but I bet you are all of those things  Michael!!) Best of Luck to You! Wink
I have links on my website that may interest you in building a business on line.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 07:09:45 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
S Mark

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2006, 04:30:44 AM »

Cheesy Well I have to agree with all of you! After many years of MLM I have noticed the UK public in the last 10 years rebel against anything with the word Network and Marketing in it due to 2 or 3 other well known companies storming the mainland with about as much diplomacy as a scunk in a lift. Yet GDI does seem to me to be something not to be ignored. Hey its hooked me! NOW!

Yet from past tests I have found that to grab the imagination of the Brit minds you have to be that bit more gentle and seduce them into the idea that you are not trying to pull a golden blanket over them.  We Brits like to talk for ages before we say ok and even then we have the silent part of us saying that we are hearing lies.  Is is any wonder that we are slowly getting left behind. Well I don't want that to happen and intent to use that prior knowledge to benefit the GDI and my company growth.

Most of us want to be shown the path and to be given all the answers. Then we seem to find the get up and go to play the game properly!

So show them the path, give them the answers, help them start getting the leads and make it friendly and cozy (coz us Brits like that sort of thing). Do the one to ones with intensity and show the newbie close up how to do it right. You can only benefit from the expended time.

Teach them to do the same with their own new leads, they will then pass on the feel good factor to your 2nd line of newbies (help them as well if your 1st line is weak).

I talk from experience of running other MLM network companies that I am and have been involved in within the UK. The public here are tight a£$e@ and difficult. You have to creep up on them and get your idea into their own thoughts in a way that makes them think they were the 1st to see it, then you offer help to them so they can make their own idea a reality. We are not American and do not think the same way, hence we need to be cohersed in a very different way.

Watch this space.....

ps. If a single dyslexic father of a very disabled child (intensly time consuming), can make a success in Network marketing as I have done (Anyone can! I promiss you !).

I am New to this GDI program but intend to do the same with this as I have with all the others I have and am working on. "Don't follow the rules, just do what seems logical and right because it usualy is!"   Best of luck folks and I hope to mbump into a few of you in time   Wink
PeterHall

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2006, 03:46:04 PM »

Hi there my name is peter
 i am new here i am 56 and from uk=England Cool

We want you to be Wildly Successful!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: