May 06, 2024, 06:51:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 367368 times)
FDavid

"Have fun, Be happy." ~Davo~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2007, 07:53:49 AM »

Good ideas. Many thanks. Right now I send out a flyer to popular known businesses in my area with 5 to 10 business cards included in each flyer.

Davo
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 07:55:00 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

There are basically 3 types of people. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened." http://davo.ws
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »

If You Are Struggling With Recruiting Please Read!
You Must Employ A System! Use Technology To Become A Recruiting Powerhouse...

I recently employed a SYSTEM which will generate leads for me which are the highest quality. The auto-responder will follow up for at least a year which is good because GDI follows up only 7 times which I believe is not enough time. It is proven most people do not even sign-up for at least six weeks! The SYSTEM also has some of the most beautiful FLASH presentations as well as LANDING PAGES that work on an EMOTIONAL level which by the way is the way most people respond. I can also offer my visitors a FREE NEWSLETTER which gives them great tips for building your GDI business! After all isn't that what we are here for? I do not know about you but I want to make a career out of GDI...

I will keep you posted...See you at the top!

Brad Kamanski    Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked
MuneerA

Financial freedom begins with educating yourself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »

I just wanted to share one thing i do when i show someone the dvd...In a physical world, many of the people you know or are promoting to will be sceptical about the opportunity confusing it with illegal pyramid schemes.
If you as an individual personally do not face it, maybe one of your team will! What i have done to counteract this scepticism is print out independant articles from the internet that explain network marketing, mlm and the difference between them and pyramid schemes.
I always tell people i understand their scepticism and i was the same which is why i did my research and found X amount of articles that describe it as (while showing the articles) "the franchising revolution of the 21st centuty" etc etc.

One thing i have also done is create a website that can educate my guys about network marketing and help them counteract scepticism.

Obviously this relates more to the physical aspect of network marketing but I have found that this was the biggest drawback with my friends and family who are the people you would want on board the most!
I hope you will find this is a helpful tip and can use it to build a succesful future!
To your financial future,
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 07:40:51 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2007, 08:12:29 AM »

I just wanted to share one thing i do when i show someone the dvd...In a physical world, many of the people you know or are promoting to will be sceptical about the opportunity confusing it with illegal pyramid schemes.
If you as an individual personally do not face it, maybe one of your team will! What i have done to counteract this scepticism is print out independant articles from the internet that explain network marketing, mlm and the difference between them and pyramid schemes.
I always tell people i understand their scepticism and i was the same which is why i did my research and found X amount of articles that describe it as (while showing the articles) "the franchising revolution of the 21st centuty" etc etc.

One thing i have also done is create a website that can educate my guys about network marketing and help them counteract scepticism.

Obviously this relates more to the physical aspect of network marketing but I have found that this was the biggest drawback with my friends and family who are the people you would want on board the most!
I hope you will find this is a helpful tip and can use it to build a succesful future!
To your financial future,

This is all fine...   but the best way to handle these people is DO IT and NEVER quit. Become successful yourself.

I would not waste time and energy on trying to CONVINCE people... No matter who they are. Take it away from them and Move on.

Cheers
Patrick Baptiste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: February 01, 2007, 03:45:29 AM »

Hi folks,

this is my second day at GDI and already I have come upon what I believe to be an excellent way to recruit people...after reading comments in the forum.

You can, invite folks to your home, log on to GDI, open up the forum section and show them some of the great ideas from other affiliates, on the endless possibities and usagees of GDI.

I think this method would convince many skeptics and help to increase your downline.

Patrick
DWilson1

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 13, 2007, 03:26:00 AM »

I was reading the GDI made easy page yesterday and email proposals caught my eye and I read
thru all of them and decided to write my own after reviewing those on the GDI made easy site.
Below is what i came up with. Any feed back would be gratefully appreciated.
     (the first line refers to the GDI email address that the recipient will see (your .ws email address))

Smiley Take a look up thare at my e-mail address its unique isnt it?
Would you like to have an e-mail address or any other website
with your own specific personal uniqueness? Perhaps Your own
Damain Name? EXample: David@Wilson.__ or http://wilson.__/wilson
 My name is David Wilson Jr. You're  recieving this message
from me personally (1.) because you're Friends or (2.) because
you're family. This buisness that im in is not MLM or Network
marketing. This buisness that im in is not even chain letters.
Although it would seem so. Just Remember it is not. This is
a cleaner mail letter, which means one thing: and that is to
send all my friends and family the invitation first thing.
 That being said we'll move on. I first want to invite you
into an opportunity to earn an income hence:(doing what it
is that im am now doing) While we sleep, play, ride horses,
and/or any other hobby or event that is taking place in our
lives at the spur of the moment. Get it! Earn an income While
we are sleeping!
 Now in my initial invitation letter I send a Cleaner E-mail
Letter. And that means that "this correspondence is not an
auto-responder" Importantly this is the only time that I
will type this message and send it to my Friends and/or
Family PERIOD. And that also means that you wont need to send
any technically difficult "opt-out" e-mail to be opted-out of
a program that you dont want to be in.
 Point Two: If you dont want to be part of this opportunity to
earn a substantial amount of income "For Life" I repeat "For Life"
Then you dont have to do anything but just delete this message
from you email inbox and I'll never contact you again; Execept
for personal matters and Friends and Family get-togethers and
stuff. You know! hill-billy stuff
 My personal feelings about this program is really strong. It is
all I am going to hint to you about the program. But if you feel
a strong need to be involved then I will set you up! I will Hook
You Up, Friend. I'm so Excited that I got involved; it's
contagious. I started in Jan. 2007 and i'm still new to the scene
"its contagious" i'm always learning in a user-friendly invironment.

This program has a great user-friendly dash-board and the back-office

is loaded with secrets from people who are genuinely availible to
help you, As well as a very large library of tools to help you along
the way. Any time you need help,just Instant message them (or Me) and

you'll get a quick and prompt response.
 Lastly, I will be your personal sponsor and mentor, I'm there
in a pinch, and I'm just a phone call away.
 Remember: If you want to be involved Hit your Reply button saying
"Let me in, David before I stay broke all my life" and I'll set you
Up! I will Hook You Up, Friend PERIOD!
 If You Decide to stay broke all your life and not earn an "Income
For Life" then: do nothing and i will not contact you ever again
about this buisness. Although that doesnt cut our ties as Family or
Friendship. Thank you for your time.
                   You can have everything you want
                   in life as long as you help enough
                   other people get what they want Wink

dewjr
DWilson1

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2007, 04:14:59 AM »

Hello Hello,

I'm a GDI Member from Melbourne, Australia. I have been a GDi member for 1 1/2 mths and have been sending 100 emails per day...and still no sign-ups. I have been reading a lot and realise it will take time and an honest, committed effort to be successful. With so much information and tools available (marketing sites, leads companies etc) it is difficult to identify what will work and what will just be a waste of time and money.  For the time being I am concentrating my efforts on sending out emails and hopefully I can establish some sort of foundation so i can start looking at other ways to market online.  So my question today is if anyone has any good subject lines they would like to share so more people will open my emails. Currently i have been using the subject line:

"hi >name<! I thought u might be in interested in this..? Smiley"

Any feedback or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also any other hints to get me started would be fantastic!!

thanks
Dennis

Hi Dennis.   
Sometimes  I use something like ' David Wilson here can I show you my presentation? '       and leave at that.
I show that tho to friends and family someone who already knows your sense of humor  antics. I have thought of any on a professional / buisness level tho. In fact if  you have any subject tags  of a  professional/buisness level would you be kind enuff to share them with me?

dewjr
NOco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: February 15, 2007, 10:05:57 PM »

Not Doing Anything to Promote Your Business....
1. Laziness. Expect recruits only when you share it to others. How would others know that you have this excellent opportunity unless you tell them?

2. Excuses. You know what potential this business has but you find other things to do.

3. Procrastination. If you won't share this today, when? If not here, where? If not you, who?

Your GDI business won't grow unless you grow first as its owner.

Here's to your Success! God bless!
Brandon Davis

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 19, 2007, 02:32:22 PM »

I am planning to open up a booth at this years fair... Along with the stuff I am going to sell, I was wondering if I should dediacte a portion of the space to GDI. If I could somehow get internet at the fair, I could show off the 7-minute video. Do you think this will work? If not please explain why. Other suggestions would be appreciated. P.S. If they buy a glow stick, I can throw in a GDI card.
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: February 19, 2007, 08:28:00 PM »

Hello Brandon,

I think that is a great idea for the fair.  But instead of getting internet to fair, why not just use one of the cds available?  Good Luck in your venture!!

Pam

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
Julian S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: February 26, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »

Reading and listening Jim Rohn as well as a variety of other networkers I think first & foremost marketing comes from the self. For things to change we need to change. I read most nights as well as listen to cds in the car, it has been said that a couple of hours a day listening to this sort of information for a year will be enough information as a three year degree course. If I can recommend an extremely good book store regarding our line of work Knowledge is King  and how true is that statement.
Your thoughts and reviews regarding any good reading/listening material would be very greatful. It would be good to hear what helps.

Why work for a living when you can play for a living!!
http://www.TeamEplay.com
Julian Snare
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 26, 2007, 05:07:48 PM »

I just got done watching the dvd The Secret...and read the book. I think it's a frame of mind as well as knowledge. Smiley

Kathy

Believe in yourself
CChoate

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 28, 2007, 02:58:26 AM »

I also watched the movie the Secret very good movie. I think it is very true mind set along with feeling behind it works very well. Grin Grin Grin
I know people can be very successful at this business
Cheryl
PaulR1

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2007, 10:58:56 AM »

Roll Eyes Hi, yeah just wanted to say I've placed cards in phone booths too, I've also left some at the local library.
Main problem in the UK is that people are quite cynical when it comes promoting anything - My main job takes me travelling around the world, so I leave my GDI business cards at business fuctions and seminars in hotels. I also place them in airport restaurants and I hand them to cabbies.http://
MillerD

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 10, 2007, 05:08:22 AM »

hello everyone,
i am looking for help. i have been a member almost a month, i have had over 1000 hits with no sing ups or sales. i understand that there are other landing pages. if that is correct were can i find them? also need advice for sales.do the dvd work who do you give them to,what are the news papers are they online or are they hard copy and if they are what do you do with them. i am getting frustrated and need a pep talk. i just retired from the fire department after 25 years due to medical condition and want to make a living at home.
thanks for the help,
dmiller
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: