May 13, 2024, 04:41:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1208445 times)
JustinMartin

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 10, 2008, 11:43:55 PM »

Hi my name Justin Martin Hope to make a couple buck any tips Grin
ChakravortyM

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 11, 2008, 03:39:22 AM »

Thank U Sir Chip and all members oldies(money makers) & newbies (non money makers) !
My name is Chakravorty M and a resident of this planet Earth.
I joined just a couple of weeks. Nothing much has changed in GDI except the lead price. But  GDI is continuing as a respectable
site in spite of same Ferrari ! That gives some uncanny hope.
Regards
Chakravorty M
  P.S Can any body teach me how I can  make  my moneymaking website with GDI tools and facilities
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 03:39:59 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Cyndi Ruiz

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 11, 2008, 08:55:52 AM »

Cheesy  Hi...my name is Cyndi and I am a new member as of yesterday.  I have a terrible cold and my head is really foggy, but I am feeling totally lost at the moment.  I plan on contacting my immediate upline today for some help with all this.  I do feel that this is a great opportunity, however.  YIKES!!!
JoshuaODonnell

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2008, 03:03:01 AM »

Hello. My name is Joshua.  Im in Hawaii looking to make some serious money.  I do need some help. Need to know the best ways to advertise and get my domain out there.  If anybody has any suggesstions, please let me know.
I look forward to making thousands a month from GDI.
Thanks,
Aloha
Joshua
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 03:04:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Patrick Lee mitchell

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2008, 03:03:02 AM »

hi my name is patrick leemitchell im from cincinnati,ohio
Lukman Yusoff Bin Osman

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:22 AM »

Hi, I am Lukman Yusoff Bin Osman from Singapore. I have been with GDI for a few months now and have spend a few bucks at traffic exchanges but to no avail with new sign-ups. Please advice.
MarcC

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:24 AM »

Hi my name is Marc C from New Jersey.  I joined over a year ago, but haven't really done anything in terms of getting traffic to my website.  I finally want to start getting active with this.  I figure I'm paying $10/month for the domain, I mine as while start doing something with it.  The website is setup and looks decent:
http://www.yeskymarc.ws

Is there any way I can switch teams and join a team that is making some real cash?
What i really need is a mentor to show me how to get more hits to my website so I can start generating some cash.  I'm willing to put in the time and effort if someone out there is willing to show me how.  Please drop me a PM, Thank you - marc
JanHamlet

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:24 AM »

I'm new, so I am just figuring out the site.  Hi everyone!
Jan
Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
JanHamlet

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:24 AM »

I'm new so I'm just figuring out how this site works.  Hi everyone!
Jan
MCamacho

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:24 AM »

http:// Hello  from conecticut only i can say is that this is the best oportunity esay from your home, and the best is only $10 dollar  per month.  tell everyone you know. Roll Eyes

GDI  is the best home business opportunity
ReginaGraves

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:24 AM »

Hi. My name is Regina Graves.  I am from the United States. I live in the state of Maine  Cheesy

I am starting GDI because I have been looking for an opportunity to advertise my other business as well and get my own domain and hosting for it too.  I am starting online college classes with a bachelors degree in webpage design and animation next week.    I am new to building my new website here.

I am wondering if I can put in links in my new website to advertise my other business?  That's why I haven't published it to the public to see yet.  Thank you for any assistance. Huh Smiley 
FJaafar

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:24 AM »

Hi..everyone!!!

I'm from Malaysia, KUALA LUMPUR...
Just join about 1month ago.,..still built up my network...

Keep in touch!!

Cheers
FJaafar Wink

mack88
« Reply #222 on: March 13, 2008, 07:07:59 AM »

Hi my name is Marc C from New Jersey.  I joined over a year ago, but haven't really done anything in terms of getting traffic to my website.  I finally want to start getting active with this.  I figure I'm paying $10/month for the domain, I mine as while start doing something with it.  The website is setup and looks decent:
http://www.yeskymarc.ws

Is there any way I can switch teams and join a team that is making some real cash?
What i really need is a mentor to show me how to get more hits to my website so I can start generating some cash.  I'm willing to put in the time and effort if someone out there is willing to show me how.  Please drop me a PM, Thank you - marc

Hello Marc,

Nice start to your website.  To answer your question:  No, you cannot join a new team or switch teams.  Reads the terms of agreement.  Let me share this with you and think about it.  Will my success or failure guarantee your success or failure?  The answer is no.  Your success or failure is your responsibility and no one else's.  If you want to achieve success, you'll just to have all out masssive action and do what is necessary for you to acheive the results and success you're wanting.  What I suggest it to simply invite people to look at your presentations.  The one's that say yes, get them plugged in the company, product, opportunity calls and forum just to name a few.  The one's who are not interested, just move on.  Yes, it is that simple. 

Frank
Ken Price

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 13, 2008, 01:56:23 PM »

Hi

My name is Ken Price and I am from the Costa Blanca in Spain.
Just joined and am still wading through the Site. Any help in getting
started would be much appreciated.
J Skidmore

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »

:)Hello , everyone I am new here signed up 2 days ago and so far so good.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: