May 08, 2024, 06:58:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895675 times)
Maria P

I Pledge to Build my Fortune w/GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1365 on: October 14, 2006, 02:03:19 AM »

Hello,
My name is Maria I am a new member of GDI and looking forward to learning and making my fortune on-line with other gdi members.

To your success,
Maria

Contact List Builders Member

Get Free Website Traffic For Doing What You
Normally Do Which Is Surf The Web
http://selecttrackerpro.com/track?ad=2676
RSantiago

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: October 14, 2006, 02:03:19 AM »

Hi, I'm RSantiago, glad to have joined GDI. I just joined (1 hour ago), so I'm scared as....intuition tells me this was a good move.
RoseFranzmeier

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: October 14, 2006, 04:26:37 PM »

Hi,  My name is Rose.  I live near Seattle and am totally excited about this network marketing company.  I look forward to talking with many of you!   Smiley
ALawson

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: October 15, 2006, 01:33:53 AM »

WOW LOOKS LIKE I DID SOMETHING RIGHT.  I FOUND A PLACE TO TYPE.  I AM A NEWBE. I HAVE NEVER USED A PLACE LIKE THIS.  I AM HAPPY TO BE IN GDI SUCH FUN ALREADY.  OF COURSE I FEEL A BIT OVERWHELMED WITH ALL OF THE INFORMATION BUT THIS IS MY FIRST DAY.  I AM PLAYING I DON'T KNOW WHAT I JUST DID.http:// OH WELL BETTER JUST POST THIS AND SEE WHAT I GET BACK.
EGarme

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: October 15, 2006, 01:33:53 AM »

Hi Im Manny l im new here and  i really need help. Is there any Filipino here? I really need your help.....
Kenneth Ezrow

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: October 15, 2006, 01:33:53 AM »

Hi
My name is Anna and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

Regards
Anna

Partner from OZ

Julius Ochieng

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: October 15, 2006, 03:42:11 PM »

Hi,
Just passing on greetings from Kenya and letting all the GDI family all over the world that although GDI is relatively new here, people here are working so hard and there is going to be quite a tremendous growth here. We were for sometime hindered by the exobitant fee that banks want on issuing a credit card but now that this is a thing of the past we are working and growing tremendously.
Julius
LYoung

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: October 15, 2006, 09:31:38 PM »

Hey all!  New user here.  Just checking to MAKE SURE that it is okay to send out postcards to people.  I thought of just making a generic postcard about building a residual income and then listing my website.... but not mentioning the GDI name.  That would be okay, right?

Thanks in advance!

-L.T.
TracyMann

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: October 16, 2006, 03:23:00 AM »

Cheesy

Hi all,
I haven't a clue what i'm doing - but here goes - what have I got to loose -
 I've started other things before which led to GDI and am successful so  i know i'll make it work eventually.

Building my own site sounds rather daunting though - best try and find out where's the best place to start.
 Wink

Anybody out there who wold like to help me and tell me what my first step should be - I'll be eternally greatful :-)

Wo a community - this is great :-) Grin
Ray Houghton

Just getting started October 2006!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1374 on: October 16, 2006, 10:26:14 AM »

Smiley Hello all,

Just a quick message to say how enthusiatic
I am about making some headway with GDI and bringing in all my friends
and family. Plus the thousands of people looking for a great opportunity
to have an Income Stream that actually works and is honest and above
board!

I will be browsing through as many Forum messages as possible but must
first get those all important invites out!!!! Take care all and make money!
[/font][/size]

« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 12:47:30 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
SteveBeedie

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: October 16, 2006, 02:26:39 PM »

Hello to all my new friends! i dont have to tell you how excited i am to be a part of this. i have been involved in network marketing for almost 6 months but that was in telecomms, the concept of using the internet to grow internationaly is crazy. cant wait.
good luck to everyone on the forums and too all who jump on board!

P.S I am from north east Scotland in the UK so if you are close then get in touch.

Larry N

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: October 17, 2006, 12:51:43 PM »

My nane is Larry Nichols I just sign up with GDI,I'am new at using the computer
I dont know how to promote my web-site you you give me some help.
eny advise would be appreciated.
Regards  L. Nichols
Christopher Ndonye

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: October 18, 2006, 03:34:17 AM »

My name is Christopher Ndonye,from Nairobi Kenya; and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

Thanks and Regards
chris

TanyaN

Let's Make this Money!!

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: October 18, 2006, 03:34:17 AM »

Hello Everyone,  I've finally figured out how to use this forum, so here I am.  I have been with GDI for a little while now, but am still NEW to it all.  I would really appreciate any help or useful insights you might have on how to make this thing rock and roll.  I am already a member of the GDI Team Builders and some of the other ad tracking sites and what not, but does anyone know what REALLY works?

Thanks for your time and I hope to chat with you soon.

Yours in Success,

MsNewby2006

"You can either make money or make excuses, but you can't make both at the same time!"

~~~By a Very Rich Man~~~
ChristopherBlack

I stack my change to make those dollars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1379 on: October 18, 2006, 08:55:53 AM »

Hello there
    My name is Christopher Black with One Biz Inc. Joining Team Cullins down here in Montgomery AL.  I was so impressed with the information I found online the conference call just sealed the deal.  I have done network marketing but this seems sooo much easier and I'm paying for something I would pay SOOOO much for otherwise.  Thanks to Jason Cullins his upline and Kevin for being an inspriation for getting involved Hopefully this will be the icing on the cake for an already successful business.  Thanks again and I look forward to working with GDI as a whole and meeting lots of new people to interact with in other parts of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: