May 16, 2024, 05:17:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209983 times)
Q_Le

View Profile
« Reply #2820 on: January 13, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »

Hello GDI members,

My name is Danny Le and i am from Michigan...i am wondering anyone in here making money yet..I am not sure how to talk to people ... How to get them to join.  Some of them said that they just dont like to join the paramid thing. pls. help.[/b]
Wan Ishak Wan Mahmood

View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: January 13, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »

Hi,

I am Wan from Malaysia.
I sincerely look forward to work with all of you
SharidahM

View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: January 13, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »

Hi.. i'm sharidahM  from malaysia first time log in with GDI as a new member here and still learn how i can generated income, hope all friend  can support me...  Winkhttp://
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2823 on: January 13, 2010, 11:37:03 AM »

Hello! everybody , I am from Thailand , be glad at get know everybody , today I have just to apply for come in cooperate  GDI  ? help to come in teach the work ? please yes , this be , person who is impure my , thank you
  Welcome to GDI Tananya!!  If you want to see you're up line( sponsors )  log into you're  website.ws/members, look on the left side of the page and find the tab that says UP LINE- click it and there you will find you're up line ( sponsors ).  You can message them to let them know that you are in GDI now and would like help getting started.

Hope this helps you out.  Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
SuzanneMoss

View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: January 13, 2010, 11:37:03 AM »

Hi There!  I'm Suzanne Davis Moss from Fowler, Ohio , USA.  I'm excited about the business.  I just haven't had the time to read about clicks and how to respond.  Anyone have a crash course on that?  I've been busy sending out invitations and I'm doing pretty well there.  I just don't know yet how to respond to a click.  Talk to everyone soon!

Suzanne

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 11:37:47 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Walter W1

View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: January 13, 2010, 11:38:54 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Walter, I'm not new to GDI, but I am new to the Forums.  I was wondering if anyone has access to a good Blog about this site, I can write my own Blog, but I thought I would check with everyone to see if there is something that is readily available.
Thank You!
JohnBesaw

View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: January 14, 2010, 03:18:27 AM »

Hi, I'm from Wausau, WI and have been with GDI before but never really promoted it to other people. This time around it's different.
G_Williams1

View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: January 14, 2010, 07:51:34 AM »

hi my name is g-williams from the ct state just wanted to say hello to every one.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2828 on: January 14, 2010, 04:26:36 PM »

Hello to all the new members!  Welcome to GDI and the GDI forums. Smiley

Suzanne, welcome welcome.  Stay excited, that passion and excitement bleeds through to not only your prospects, but to your team members as well.  Now, how to respond to a click.  First, when someone gives their information in your GDI website an autoresponder kicks in and lets them know more about Global Domains International and through information encourages them to join your team.  Let the autoresponder do it's work.  However, you definitely do need to contact that person as soon as you can to let them know that it was your website they came through and to let them know you are available to help.  You definitely only want to contact them once, so write them an email and introduce yourself or better yet, give them a call.  Do not jump right in with information on GDI.  They have seen your website and are getting emails from GDI.  The best thing to do is introduce yourself and then start asking questions.  Is this a good time to talk?  Where are you located?  (Even if you know the answer to that one, ask anyway.  You want them answering your questions so you can start building a relationship.)  How long have you been in network marketing?  How has it gone for you?  What prompted you to enter your information into my website?  Often, simply by asking questions and listening to the answers they will tell you how to get them to sign up on your team.  The trick is to listen and be available for them.

Hope this helps, Suzanne.  Smiley

And hi Walter.  I do not know of any blogs specifically that you could look into, but I just did a search for GDI blog and ran across several that looked really nice.  Just Google "GDI blog" and you will find some pretty nice blogs to help out.

Once again, welcome aboard everyone!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
PHarrell

View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: January 15, 2010, 03:06:06 AM »

Hello,

My name is Pam and I am new to all of this.  I am trying to start an online business so I can be FREE - of a boss, job, debt, etc.  I am trying to put all of this together in my mind.  Once I do I will be on my way to FREEDOM  Cheesy
Deb Nakano

View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: January 15, 2010, 11:40:48 AM »

Hi,
I'm Deb Nakano in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Anxious to get started.
How do you save or change your invite email messages without starting over each time?
Also is there a how to PDF to build the website?
Deb Huh
DSarinana

View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: January 15, 2010, 03:19:26 PM »

hello my name is david and im new to GDI im very motivated and im looking for some advice on how to get started i want to know everything there is to know about this and how to start making money now im very commited i just need to be put in the right direction if i can get any help what so every please contact me
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 03:19:57 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GeorgeYoung

View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: January 16, 2010, 06:33:00 AM »

Hi my name is george im from the uk and just joined.  Im trying to sort out building my web page at the moment, but has a beginner made a few errors already, I could do with some help from my upline on this, has I want to make this work
ElphasMdluli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2833 on: January 16, 2010, 06:33:00 AM »

Hi everyone!

My name is Elphas Mdluli and I come from Swaziland. I am grateful to be part of GDI. I believe that I shall make some contributions to this forum and also benefit from it.

Thank you.

Elphas

GeorgeH3

View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: January 16, 2010, 06:38:50 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard, HELLO MY NAME iS GEORGEH3 I am from the United kindom This my fisrt day so it will take a while for me to catch up with you  pro's
  Many thanks
Georgeh3

Chip
Admin
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: