May 05, 2024, 10:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 143950 times)
HerbertSpringer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2006, 10:38:19 PM »

Hello Everyone, Smiley

Herbert Springer here, I've been in GDI a few months and now
I think it's time to work the program.

I've already joined a couple programs that are downline builders for GDI
but I'm looking for more effective ideas.

If any of you more successful GDI members have something that
works to get signups please contact me.

Thank You
Herbert Springer
PatrickFitzgerald

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2006, 03:57:58 PM »

my name is pat. i have been a member for less than 4 days and i have already signed people up with more to come. i have not spent a dime yet. as soon as friday i will start buying leeds. i find one problem with this program. there are alot  of people that, because of the business part of the domain sevice. don't want anything to do with it.  to get people to sign up. you have to direct them to an area were the first thing they hear is all the business hype. "witch buy the way the best i have seen in a long time" but, i am trying to sell a service as well. not just a business idea. i feel i would sell alot more memberships if i had had a plce to direct them that just explaind the service i now provide. this way the regular people/consumer does not get lost in the business aspect of this deal. i get alot of "i already have a job" and "this sounds like a get rich scam" there are a bunch of people that want a website of there own. yes this is true. i have 2000 contacts on the web. people i know. it would have way more of them sign up if they did not have to sit and think about the business aspect. i really believe in this company. i want to work work work it all the day long. i want to sell your service as well as the opertunity. you should have a site were i can direct people who i think would be intrested in your domain service alone. this way they DO NOT GET LOST IN THE BUSINESS ASPECT OF IT AS I AM FINDING  THEM TO BE.

i would love to hear back from anyone on this matter?
JessicaLind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2006, 06:13:25 PM »

Hi, I joined GDI  a few days ago. I'm struggling with how to do this. My name is Jessica Lind, and I'm from Raleigh,North Carolina,USA. Any tips would be helpful.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 06:13:49 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
CorriveauKeith

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2006, 07:39:19 PM »

Hi my name is Keith I'm a new memeber need help I join about week ago and only got two leads and bought some leads so some one please help me get off my feet it seem i'm going nowhere when i tring to go somewhere and get off my feet

thank you,
                                          Keith
CassandraMcDuffie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2006, 10:00:04 AM »

Hello! FLORIDA HERE!

I AM EXCITED ABOUT JOINING GLOBAL DOMAINS. I HAVE GREAT FRIENDS IN NORTH CAROLINA THAT INTRODUCED ME TO THIS PROGRAM. I LOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING MORE!

THANKS CASSANDRA Grin
R_Brockelman

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2006, 05:53:30 PM »

Helo my name is Robert and I know Iam going to need a lot of help with all of it; am not a computer geek or wizerd so this is all greek to me. I wish you all well and a lot of sucess.

ThomasT

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2006, 05:54:24 PM »

Try this to solve that problem  http://www.website.ws/YourUserName/hosting

my name is pat. i have been a member for less than 4 days and i have already signed people up with more to come. i have not spent a dime yet. as soon as friday i will start buying leeds. i find one problem with this program. there are alot  of people that, because of the business part of the domain sevice. don't want anything to do with it.  to get people to sign up. you have to direct them to an area were the first thing they hear is all the business hype. "witch buy the way the best i have seen in a long time" but, i am trying to sell a service as well. not just a business idea. i feel i would sell alot more memberships if i had had a plce to direct them that just explaind the service i now provide. this way the regular people/consumer does not get lost in the business aspect of this deal. i get alot of "i already have a job" and "this sounds like a get rich scam" there are a bunch of people that want a website of there own. yes this is true. i have 2000 contacts on the web. people i know. it would have way more of them sign up if they did not have to sit and think about the business aspect. i really believe in this company. i want to work work work it all the day long. i want to sell your service as well as the opertunity. you should have a site were i can direct people who i think would be intrested in your domain service alone. this way they DO NOT GET LOST IN THE BUSINESS ASPECT OF IT AS I AM FINDING  THEM TO BE.

i would love to hear back from anyone on this matter?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 05:55:52 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ClintOlson

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2006, 05:24:38 PM »

My name is Lin and not only did I  join GDI today, but I have never been in a Forum before.  Which makes me a double newbie.

I know that my questions have been answered alot of times before, but it took me 10 minutes to get here so the chances of me finding the answers on my own are slim to none. 

Where will I find advertising emails that work, or any other kind of advertising that works ?  (For safe list submitters, yahoo groups that I belong to etc.)

Thank all of you that respond.  You have heard the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child"  Well, my friends think that it will take a Nation to raise me.
Me two i just wish the village would help this child!! i like your wrighting!!
Shabbir S

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2006, 12:07:52 PM »

Hi Everybody out there..I am Shabbir From India. I have Joined GDI today itself..This is also the first time i am posting on a forum..
I am sure i will need all the help and support from all the leaders here..Here's to all our success!!! Smileyhttp://
Richard Ellis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2006, 05:51:22 PM »

hi shabbir, welcome to gdi, your not alone as a  newbie, many people are joining every day and if you need any help or ideas you are in the right place to ask.
Daniel B

To Live The Dream, You Must Create It First!!!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2006, 08:25:22 PM »

Hello all!!!  My name is Daniel, and I joined GDI after searching and sifting and researching my way through all the shams and scams that are out there.  I look forward to greta success here and wish for it for all of you as well!!!

Daniel R. Bielawski

Internet Marketeer &
Mobile Disc Jockey!!!

Music - The Essence of Life
and don't forget the COFFEE!!!
Veronique Pellieux

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2006, 03:05:19 PM »

Just signed up today!
Veronique
France
Smiley
DAlbin

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2006, 02:50:33 PM »

Hello All,
 My name is Dana and I am a new be :0.I am a little lost but I am sure someone will help me out.Have already sent out 25+ invite emails.What do you all suggest I do next?
                                Thanks In advance,
                                   Dana
AunY

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2006, 05:27:46 AM »

hi i'm angie and i'm totally new here to....not sure how it  work either....hope to know more and hope someone are able to help as well.....
GordonAndrews

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2006, 10:54:09 AM »

Chip I've been a member for a while and I don't have any commissions yet.  I've got a problem with this.  I don't know how to get people to be on my downline and I actually want to make money out of this opportunity so Chip or anybody else tell me what's wrong with my site so I can attract more business hits.  My success will mean sucess for all of you.  I just need a clue so I know I'm not wasting 10 bucks a month.  I've sent out 50 invite emails and nothing.  Should I be taking a different route to my success I know someone will help me hopefully so I stay optimistic......
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: