March 28, 2024, 10:04:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Newsletter Archives...  (Read 145959 times)
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2005, 10:26:37 PM »

No, I haven't received any newsletters from GDI either.  I also checked to make sure I have everything enabled and I do. 

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
gdi
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2005, 03:15:50 AM »

July 18 was last one released, content above.

Next issue will be released soon.

Chip
gdi
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2005, 04:10:14 PM »

It's The "New Age" of Internet Marketing. SPAM Doesn't Pay.
You Have to Learn to DO THE DANCE.

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Some of our new affiliates email our support department and ask for advice on how to recruit more people to GDI. The first thing we ask them is "what are you doing now"?

Sadly, more often than not, their reply is that their upline or someone they know gave them a list of emails to send GDI promotions to. So, they fire up their email program and send away, or worse yet - enter a list of people they don't know into the invite system in the member's area. While we encourage daily use of the invite system, just entering the names of people you don't know is not an effective use of your time.

Lately, with the world-wide crackdown on spam, email promotion is getting more and more difficult. The fact that a lot of the time the only people on these so called "opt-in" mailing lists are people who already have 10 opportunities of their own (or no interest in a business opportunity at all) is making it harder for even experienced network marketers to refer people in the numbers they used to.

But wait, there is an answer...

Internet marketing has always been (and still is) all about building relationships with the people on the other end of that email you're sending. All you have to do is look around at who is making the money. We know of people with lists of 500, or even fewer people, that make as much from their little email list as giant lead brokers who have access to MILLIONS.

It all boils down to WHO is on your list, how they arrived there, and most importantly - what kind of contact you've had with them since you started communicating. As someone who is actively involved in Internet marketing, I'm sure you're on several mailing lists yourself. Isn't it true that some of the mail you get from people you recognize ends up straight in your trash bin as soon as you see it?

However... there are those few, the smart marketers that took great care in developing you as a valued contact. Every time something from them lands in your inbox, you rush to open it, curious to see what it holds in store for you. You respect those people, you buy from them sometimes AND - you don't at all mind when they send you an email.

THAT, my friends, is the kind of marketer you need to be.

You might be wondering how to go about changing your ways. Here's how. Take genuine interest in what other people are doing online - without losing site of what YOUR goals are. Notice what they are doing right and tell them about it. Notice what they could be doing better, and constructively comment on how they can improve on it.

If you're like most of our reps, you get several hundred opportunities per day to meet new people online. Maybe someone has emailed you about their opportunity and it's opened up a door to start communicating with them. Perhaps you've seen posts in forums that you have something to say about. While visiting chat rooms, you might have met people who share your interest in making money online.

This is Important

Marketing online is a lot like meeting potential mates. Just as you wouldn't run around a crowded mall yelling "Who wants to get married! Who wants to get married!", you shouldn't blast a promotional email to a list of people you don't know and expect them to do anything other than transfer your message directly to the trash bin forever (and at the same time, make a mental note to not read anything from you ever again).

You have to do "the dance". While marketing online IS somewhat of a numbers game, it's still about people and relationships. You'll have much better luck if you take it slow and deliberate. Actually, it's not luck at all. It's just what works.

If you saw someone in that mall that looked like an attractive "prospect", what would be your first action? You'd probably compliment them on something, or smile. You would make conversing with you fun, AND EASY. You'd steer away from topics that could potentially break the deal immediately, until you felt comfortable with that person and they felt comfortable with you.

It's really no different marketing online. YOU MUST make it easy for people to get to know you. If you think about it for 30 seconds, you'll come up with a handful of ways to do that - things to say that will insure your message is read and responded to instead of tossed in the trash bin.

Your ultimate goal is to build a relationship with a prospect to the point where they will recognize an email from you immediately. It will stand out from the rest of their emails and not be considered junk. They will respect you - because you have taken the time and effort to show THEM respect.

When this happens, two other things happen right along with it:

Your emails get read

Your prospect takes the content of your email and your suggestions seriously

You CANNOT buy a list of these people, you must develop this kind of prospect on your own.

The key is to KNOW the goal of every email you send. Know that GDI is YOUR BUSINESS so you will not be a feather in the wind, signing up for everything that your prospects suggest to you in return. You must take genuine interest in people and what they are doing, while staying focused on what YOU are doing.

Try this simple shift in mindset, and reap the benefits of what it does for your business!

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

Additional $5,000 to be given away in referral bonuses weekly, to new winners only!

Starting Monday, July 4th, we added an additional $5,000 bonus pool for GDI reps who have not ever won a share in our bonus pool. This will give new reps a chance to compete with our consistently producing top reps.

To earn a share of the additional $5,000 bonus pool, you must meet these qualifications.

You must not have won a share in our bonus contests before

You must get 2 paying referrals during the contest week

You must be a member in good standing (with a valid payment method on file with us).

There is one exception to the first requirement. If you are a new affiliate and did not have a full week to participate in the secondary bonus pool, you will be eligible one more time, even if you won a share in your "partial week".

Except for these qualifications, this new bonus pool will work exactly like the one we already have. The $5,000 will be divided by all shares earned, and paid out through PayPal. Only referrals that remain active members after their 7-day trial will count towards the final tally, so winners will be determined one week after the last day of the referral period.

Bonus payments are made through PayPal. If you win a share of any of our bonus pools, you will see your name appear on our "confirmed" leaderboard for the bonus pool you won a share of and you will be named in our winners announcement with instructions for claiming your bonus.

An extra $20,000 per month, up for grabs! If you have never won a GDI bonus, get after it and get your 2 referrals next week!

Multi-Lingual Web Site Project Moving Foward at a Quick Pace

We are making good progress on the translation of the GDI web site and marketing system into many other languages. The first language to be launched will be Spanish, followed closely by German and French - then even more to follow.

Keep a close eye on your email for updates on the translation. Being able to promote to people worldwide in their native language will be a big push for everyone's organizations!

How you get paid!

We wanted to make sure you understand the many ways you are compensated for your participation in the GDI business. We've made the program as lucrative as possible for you, and want to insure you get the most out of it, so be sure you take a look at all the ways to get paid below!

When we make updates to the contests we are running, we will list any changes in this email that is sent every Monday, so you are always aware of the many ways you can earn with us!

* Our 5-Level UniLevel Compenstation (Standard Compensation)
* Our "Master Affiliate" Infinity Bonus Plan
* Weekly Bonus Contests ($10K Weekly Bonus Pool)
* Unlimited Heavy Hitter Weekly Bonus
* Dynamic Upward Database Compression
Company Specific Real-Time Leads

Using leads generated in real-time using GDI lead capture pages will almost completely eliminate the risk of spam complaints, and will greatly enhance the results you see for the money you spend on leads. Better yet, as we build our network of partner sites running GDI ads, you'll benefit from the massive exposure we'll get on the Internet.

This system has been months in planning and development, and it should not be long before we start seeing our first real-time company specific leads!

In the Interim

While we are completing the development of the real-time leads system, you may have noticed a change in our lead quality and price. We have found surveyed, exclusive leads to be much more effective and cost efficient than the general business opportunity leads we have used in the past.

This type of lead is what is currently being made available to you in the leads section of your member's area.

We know that the expansion of our leads system will bring you excellent results, as well as increase the overall deliverability of emails sent through our invite system.

$40,000 in Referral Bonuses in July!

On top of the normal $5,000 weekly referral bonus contest, we are adding another $5,000 bonus pool every week in July. You will be eligible for the new bonus pool only if you have never won a referral bonus. Get going now to claim your spot on the bonus leaderboard. Learn more about our current contests here.

We're Cracking Down on Spammers and "Bulk Mailers"

Please note: this newsletter is sent to our entire database. This portion of the newsletter is simply a warning and some guidelines to follow. It is not directed specifically at you.

If you are sending emails, at all, make sure you know how to do it responsibly and are only sending to personal contacts or leads obtained through GDI sponsored lead programs. (only those found in the member's area are "GDI Sponsored")

We have seen a growing number of rogue mail servers being used to route mails through other countries with more relaxed spam policies than we have in the United States. Just because your mail is sent through a server offshore or in Asia does not mean it's not spam.

Your email can still cause problems for you and us. In short, don't do it. Consider this email your fair warning. We investigate every spam accusation on a case by case basis, but it's easy to spot affiliates who are blatantly spamming via irresponsible mailing methods. If your upline has provided you with a method of bulk mailing to leads, you better make darn sure you're still following all of these guidelines and not just importing lists.

To put it simply, we're cracking down. Even if your mails are routed through a server on the moon, if you're spamming - sooner or later we'll hear about it and we will taken action. Spam causes problems for all of us.

Your email promotions, whether sent through the GDI invite system, another system or by you personally, should only be directed to:

Personal contacts that will know you when they receive your email

Leads sponsored and approved by GDI, such as those available in your back office

Don't forget that there are many other types of promotion besides email. Business cards, classified ads, flyers, person-to-person contact, and phone calls are just the tip of the iceberg. If you have purchased a list leads, feel free to call all of them if you want, as long as they are not on the do-not-call list. But don't spam them.

Chip
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 04:28:19 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2005, 08:04:09 PM »

Chip,

I wanted to thank you for the very eye opening newsletter which all members should read and understand.

Your in business of building relationships and qualifying those who share the same passion financial freedom over a specific period of time.

take care

howie 
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2005, 06:39:03 PM »

WoW!! That is exciting!
Thanks Chip,
Deborah H
mack88
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2005, 08:54:31 PM »

Chip!

Thanks for putting that out!  I was able to read it, before I actually received it in my email.  During all of the excitementl, I copied it and sent it to my entire organizaton!  Hopefully the excitement rubbed off!

Frank
gdi
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2005, 02:20:33 PM »

WS Internet Show Summer Scheduling

Please take time each week to listen to programs in the WS Internet Show archives while the show is on hiatus. New shows and scheduling will be announced via email. The live Internet webcast of the show will be returning in September!

Visit the GDI Forums!

In just over two months, thousands (6,619 as of this Post, to be exact) have registered (access link: GDI Forum is in your Member Area) and posted their questions and received many helpful responses fast. We also want you to Showcase the WebSite you built with the .WS WebBuilder.
gdi
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2005, 02:31:53 PM »

Past GDI Newsletters Posted here.

Chip
CristinM

WE are the DOT COM COMPETITION.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 12:56:29 AM »

Regarding Craigslist

Would this also preclude advertising the product? Before I saw this, I posted a short ad focusing on the product, and giving only the /username/hosting URL. My bad, gray area, or s'okidokie?

Cristin Mackey
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2005, 08:54:06 AM »

Regarding Craigslist

Would this also preclude advertising the product? Before I saw this, I posted a short ad focusing on the product, and giving only the /username/hosting URL. My bad, gray area, or s'okidokie?

Hello,

Your username in the URL would be your referral code which, is not permitted.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Margarita Furer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2005, 10:01:59 AM »

I can participate in translating GDI invitation and all the other materials to Russian.
Let me know if you are interested.

I just joined GDI, and I'm looking forward to be useful in many ways.

Margarita Furer
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 10:02:26 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
gdi
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2005, 05:24:06 AM »

Dazzle Your WebSite's Visitors Using HTML Formatting with the WS SiteBuilder.

Learning the Basics of HTML Coding is NOT as Difficult as it May Seem!

In this newsletter:

Feature: What is HTML and how can I use it to make my WebSite look better?

Also, The WS Internet Show Returns!

Our newest round of winners in the "New Winners Only" $5,000 bonus pool are listed below. $10,000 in total referral bonuses this week!

FEATURE ARTICLE:

If you've been online for any period of time, then you've probably heard the term "HTML". HTML is the language of web pages. Don't worry if you don't know a thing about HTML yet, we're about to show you how you can learn the basics of HTML and make the web pages you build using the WS SiteBuilder come alive.

First, let's talk about where the term HTML comes from. We found great information on its origin on the "HTML Goodies" web site.

A few decades ago when there were only typewriters to lay out text pages, changing one line on a page meant that someone was going to have to retype the entire page. Then came "word processors". Remember those big machines? At the time they were bigger than your computer tower probably is now.

Some of the biggest advantages to word processors were that they allowed a user to move blocks of text around wherever they wanted to on a page, and an internal processor would format the page properly so the entire page wouldn't have to be retyped every time a change was made - AND, word processors allowed the use of text formatting, including BOLD text and underlined text.

This was accomplished using special codes called mark-ups, which came before and after the affected text. The collection of these codes was called "Mark-up Language".

Since it was used in Word Processing, it was a Word Processing Markup Language. With the addition of codes that would link a word or phrase to another document file, providing the ability to jump from one to the other (a system called "Hypertext"), came the creation of HyperText Markup Language, or "HTML".

So HTML is basically a set of special codes that tells a web browser (such as Internet Explorer) how to lay out a certain page, like what text to make bold, what text to make bigger, what font a paragraph should be displayed in, and perhaps most importantly - where on the Internet (to which document) a "link" should take a person when they click on it.

With HTML came the ability to surf around from document to document on the Internet.

But how can YOU use HTML to make your web pages look nicer? That's what we will discuss in the remainder of this article. You probably have at least one person in your upline who sends downline emails to you using HTML formatting. You've probably thought to yourself, "How did they do that?".

HTML can be used to make text bold, bigger, colored, or even highlighted. That's just the beginning of what you can do with HTML.

Our SiteBuilder does much of this for you while you are using the editor. When you click the "Bold" button and then type, the SiteBuilder automatically puts in the HTML code to make your text bold. If you were to do it yourself, you would enter a in front of the text you want to make bold, then a at the end of it. To get an idea of how HTML works, right click your mouse now and choose "view source". You'll see the raw HTML formatting for this email.

If you want to know what all the various HTML "tags" mean, we'll give you some web sites to visit below.

Here are some basic tags you can use to make your pages more lively. Remember that if you're using the SiteBuilder Page Editor, which works like a word processor, these tags are being inserted for you already.

BOLD - <b> at the front of text you want to be bold, and </b> where you want the bold text to stop.

UNDERLINE - <u> in front of the text you want underlined, and </u> where you want the underlined text to stop.

There are a LOT of different tags you can use, but bold and underline - as well as font and size - are the most common. To list all of the tags you could use would make this newsletter really long and confuse most of you who don't have any experience with HTML yet.

However, if you're interested in making nicer looking web pages and attracting more prospects - it's a good idea to learn at least the basics of HTML. It will give you a freedom of web page creation that you haven't had before.

Here are some of our favorite sites that have information on HTML and how you can use it in your web pages, as well as great tutorials.

http://www.echoecho.com

http://www.w3schools.com

http://www.htmlgoodies.com

http://www.webmonkey.com

Now, we'll use HTML to make this next line bigger, bolder and centered. Spend 15 to 30 minutes learning the basics of HTML and you'll be able to do the same in your own web pages!

The Return of the WS Internet Show!

The WS Internet Show will be returning to WSRadio on Sunday, September 11th, 2005 - at 12:00 (noon) Pacific Time. The show will have an improved format and we've learned a lot about promoting the GDI opportunity during our summer hiatus!

The show's opening segment will be news, questions and views, with live call-ins. The second segment will be a forum spotlight with an affiliate guest speaker covering their own topic each week. The third segment will be special appearances by recognized Internet marketing gurus, and the final segment - "Chip U", Chip Snyder's own training feature, with co-host Marvin Drobes.

We'll give you program specific information the week before the WS Internet Show's return, but until then - feel free to visit the archives for recordings of past shows. There is great information and excellent marketing tips there waiting for you to discover!

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

Additional $5,000 being given away weekly in referral bonuses, to new winners only!

As of Monday, July 4th, we added an additional $5,000 bonus pool for GDI reps who have not ever won a share in our bonus pool. This gives new reps a chance to compete with our consistently producing top reps.

UPDATE: We are happy to announce that we have extended the new winners bonus pool. It will continue to run through August 28th.

To earn a share of the $5,000 "Starter" bonus pool, you must meet these qualifications.

You must not have won a share in our bonus contests before

You must get 2 paying referrals during the contest week

You must be a member in good standing (with a valid payment method on file with us).

There is one exception to the first requirement. If you are a new affiliate and did not have a full week to participate in the secondary bonus pool, you will be eligible one more time, even if you won a share in your "partial week".

Except for these qualifications, this new bonus pool will work exactly like the one we already have. The $5,000 will be divided by all shares earned, and paid out through PayPal as soon as you have completed the requirements, which are listed below.

Only referrals that remain active members after their 7-day trial, and from whom we are able to bill their $10 monthly fee on the first attempt, will count towards the final tally. Winners will be determined one week after the last day of the referral period.

Bonus payments are made through PayPal. If you win a share of any of our bonus pools, you will see your name appear on our "confirmed" leaderboard for the bonus pool you won a share of and you will be named in our winners announcement with instructions for claiming your bonus.

An extra $20,000 per month, up for grabs! If you have never won a GDI bonus, get after it and get your 2 referrals next week!

Multi-Lingual WebSite Project Moving Foward at a Quick Pace

We are making good progress on the translation of the GDI WebSite and marketing system into many other languages. The first language to be launched will be Spanish, followed closely by German and French - then even more to follow.

Keep a close eye on your email for updates on the translation. Being able to promote to people worldwide in their native language will be a big push for everyone's organizations!

How you get paid!

We wanted to make sure you understand the many ways you are compensated for your participation in the GDI business. We've made the program as lucrative as possible for you, and want to insure you get the most out of it, so be sure you take a look at all the ways to get paid below!

When we make updates to the contests we are running, we will list any changes in this email that is sent every Monday, so you are always aware of the many ways you can earn with us!

* Our 5-Level UniLevel Compenstation (Standard Compensation)
* Our "Master Affiliate" Infinity Bonus Plan
* Weekly Bonus Contests ($10K Weekly Bonus Pool)
* Unlimited Heavy Hitter Weekly Bonus
* Dynamic Upward Database Compression
$40,000 in Referral Bonuses in August!

On top of the normal $5,000 weekly referral bonus contest, we are adding another $5,000 bonus pool every week in August. You will be eligible for the new bonus pool only if you have never won a referral bonus. Get going now to claim your spot on the bonus leaderboard. Learn more about our current contests here.

Please note: Referrals from which we are unable to bill the $10 monthly fee on the first attempt are not counted towards your bonus contest points. We reserve the right to make changes to our referral contests at any time. You will be notified of any changes to the contests in our weekly newsletter or in a special email announcement.

CURRENT REFERRAL CONTEST WINNERS!

The Four Requirements for Collecting a Referral Bonus:

Testimonial - provide a short testimonial about GDI's opportunity and/or product to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws

Promotional Tip - with your testimonial, include a promotional or sponsoring tip that will help other affiliates duplicate your success

Photo of yourself in JPEG (.JPG) format - attach a photo of yourself to the email you send to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws.

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal - We will send your bonus money to a valid Paypal account using only a .WS email address on your .WS WebSite domain. (This is for your protection and to verify that we are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal account if you have not already.

*** You must provide all four of the above before we will issue your bonus money ***

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Because of the large number of winners in the starter (new winners) bonus pool, we have only displayed people with four or more personal confirmed referrals in this newsletter. To see the full winners list, please login to the member's area and click on "Leaderboards".

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 08/08/2005 - 08/14/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 08/01/2005 - 08/07/2005)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5000 starter bonus pool (partial listing only, please see above) during the indicated date range. If your name appears on the full list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
Accounts Affiliate Name City State Country 
1 $341 11 23 Craig Haywood Pretoria GAUTENG ZA
2 $155 5 10 Dennis De Jong Kortrijk  BE
2 $155 5 10 Alojz Klemencic Maribor  SI
3 $124 4 8 Michael Fountain Lakeland FL US
3 $124 4 8 Shawn Bushong Humble TX US
4 $93 3 6 Yolande Peuker Nth Lyneham ACT AU
4 $93 3 6 Larry Wasan Torrance CA US
4 $93 3 6 Andra Henderson Washington DC US
4 $93 3 6 Gayanna Magcosta Missoula MT US
5 $62 2 5 John Chong Singapore  SG
5 $62 2 5 Paul Gogan Wellington FL US
6 $62 2 4 Aleksej Vojanov Maribor Slovenia SI
6 $62 2 4 Lyle Diehl Tallahassee FL US
6 $62 2 4 Lara Perez Mandaue City CB PH
6 $62 2 4 Simon Ussher Canberra AC AU
6 $62 2 4 Kirsten Nielsen Arden  DK
6 $62 2 4 Marina Krasnow Los Angeles CA US
6 $62 2 4 Juan M Garcia Humble TX US
6 $62 2 4 Jonathan Mikula Marietta GA US
6 $62 2 4 Graeme Gordon Haywards Heath  GB
6 $62 2 4 Daniel Pattridge Fairfield OH US

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 08/08/2005 - 08/14/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 08/01/2005 - 08/07/2005)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5000 main bonus pool during the indicated date range. If your name appears on this list below, please claim your prize using the Request Support link in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
Accounts Affiliate Name City State Country 
1 $830 5 26 RichDad Advisers Singapore  SG
2 $664 4 20 Tim Sebert Charlotte NC US
3 $498 3 15 Art Kovach Torrance CA US
3 $498 3 15 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
4 $332 2 14 Randy Beck Sioux Falls SD US
4 $332 2 14 Stacy Perez Hanover Park IL US
5 $332 2 13 Alexei Zoubov Hollywood CA US
6 $332 2 12 Christina Castillo Turlock CA US
7 $332 2 10 Adrianne Hopkins Sugar Hill GA US
8 $166 1 8 Kevin Hass Wylie TX US
9 $166 1 7 Ujang Suherman Jakarta Utara  ID
10 $166 1 6 Paul Ward Leeds  GB
10 $166 1 6 Tylar McCoy-Johnson El Portal CA US
11 $166 1 5 James Grandstaff Berkley MI US

You can check the current potential and confirmed leaderboards in each of our $5,000 bonus contests in the member's area.

We're Cracking Down on Spammers and "Bulk Mailers"

Please note: this newsletter is sent to our entire member database. This portion of the newsletter is simply a warning and some guidelines to follow. It is not directed specifically at you and does not mean that you have done something wrong.

If you are sending emails, at all, make sure you know how to do it responsibly and are only sending to personal contacts or leads obtained through GDI sponsored lead programs. (only those found in the member's area are "GDI Sponsored")

We have seen a growing number of rogue mail servers being used to route mails through other countries with more relaxed spam policies than we have in the United States. Just because your mail is sent through a server offshore or in Asia does not mean it's not spam.

Your email can still cause problems for you and us. In short, don't do it. Consider this email your fair warning. We investigate every spam accusation on a case by case basis, but it's easy to spot affiliates who are blatantly spamming via irresponsible mailing methods. If your upline has provided you with a method of bulk mailing to leads, you better make darn sure you're still following all of these guidelines and not just importing lists.

To put it simply, we're cracking down. Even if your mails are routed through a server on the moon, if you're spamming - sooner or later we'll hear about it and we will taken action. Spam causes problems for all of us.

Your email promotions, whether sent through the GDI invite system, another system or by you personally, should only be directed to:

Personal contacts that will know you when they receive your email

Leads sponsored and approved by GDI, such as those available in your back office

Don't forget that there are many other types of promotion besides email. Business cards, classified ads, flyers, person-to-person contact, and phone calls are just the tip of the iceberg. If you have purchased a list leads, feel free to call all of them if you want, as long as they are not on the do-not-call list. But don't spam them.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 05:26:16 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2005, 08:25:03 AM »

I've read the newsletter before you've posted it here, Chip, (have the advantage that my day beginns earlyer then yours - lol  Smiley) and i wondered when you will put it here on the forum. What I want to add here is that this is the best newsletter I've ever got from GDI!

SO EVERYONE COME AND READ IT HERE IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT BY E-MAIL!!!

Chip thank you for posting newsletters to the forum, too! Very appriciated!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2005, 08:39:44 AM »

Agreed. The best newsletter yet. Packed full of info. And every Monday we get another one!
Thanks Cheesy
Deborah H
gdi
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2005, 11:21:48 AM »

As a rule, newsletters will be released Thursday of each week.

Chip
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 11:23:28 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: