March 29, 2024, 06:51:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Success Requires Focus!  (Read 30977 times)
Daisy_Taypa

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »

HI Brad,

I appreciate your advice. Fatastic.
Michael Hopkins

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 05:15:58 AM »

Think you brad for that information.
Barbara T

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 03:13:29 AM »

HI,

I am new here to GDI but not to network marketing. If you are having a hard time staying positive and the little voices in your head are starting to get to you, find something really positive to listen to. DAILY  If you need some suggestions PM me and I will send you a list.

Andy Andrews author of "The Travelers Gift" would give you amazing insight as to how others who are famous managed to not give up. His quote "Persist Without Exception" has gotten me through many a tough time.

There is a learning curve to every business including GDI but once you have conquered that you will be well on your way to making the kind of income you want.

Last but not least to the folks who are marketing to others who speak foreign languages....find someone on this board or on the net (try my space) and ask them if they will translate your emails and autoresponders into their language for you maybe for a small fee and even get on the phone with you to act as a voice translator. As many are saying, this business is all about building relationships and that applies to all aspects of it not just  the recruiting and selling part.

Hope this helps a bit

Barbann
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2007, 12:13:24 PM »

Hello there!

WOW!  2 sign ups with 60-70 hits!  That is great.  Think of it in terms of percents!  You are over three percent, and that is fantastic.  it all numbers.  If you had done 250 hits, you would have signed up 8-10 with your percentages.  It's all about reaching the masses!

I would be happy with your results.  We started really working about a month ago, and have 8 in our group.  We do everything free, and are reaching more every day!

Very good results!  Keep at it, and help your two sign ups reach a couple too., and it will start to grow.  Position yourself, get your name out, and when GDI hit's her stride, you will be in a position to get your piece of the pie.

GDI is just NOW starting to make some waves!!

Dick, and Regina Lewis
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 12:14:29 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

Try to provide solutions to your sign ups ... and offer something of value ... think about it from a potential sign up's view ... why should I sign up with you and how will you help them get started and move beyond the first few weeks ... it's hard not toget frustrated but stay focus by creating a daily agenda and learn the business by reading every day ... I learn something every day!
H Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2009, 03:40:50 AM »

Hey fellow GDI bruthaz and sistaz! I LOVE GDI. I think this is the greatest MLM business on earth! Michael and Alan are my idols. Lol. Im sorry 4 being so xcited, i just realized wut ive found and im very happy. I wish my frindz and family wood c wut i c.

Okay. 2 da point: R there NE GDI meeting N southern Cali i can go 2? I use 2 b a practicing prepaid legal associate and they have monthly super saturdays near Disneyland and weekly meeting. The super Saturdays r great becuz u get 2 meet tonz of people woo share da same interest and passion az U! Like every1 else, im currently trying 2 build my team. This iz a business u dont want 2 do alone. Unfortunately my upline no longer duz GDI so im officially a sponsor. So im tryin 2 learn all i can about da business.

Im even working on getting a small conference room so i can do weekly presentations. This iz da life! I cant wait 2 b successful N GDI! God bless every1 and i hope 2 meet sum of my GDI brutha and sistaz n person sum day.

PS
Im n da Long beach area so if NE1 iz doing GDI get 2getherz, please let me no! If not... well i guess ill start 1 myself. KIT
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: