April 18, 2024, 05:27:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Worldwide Community Growing...  (Read 71286 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 09:16:27 AM »

Hello, my name is Frostina. I am very new and would appreciate any help. I don't know how to find new people to invite...

Hi Frostina,

Welcome to GDI!
You can browse the marketing section in the forum for tips from other successful GDI members on how to find new people.
I have also posted a 6-step action plan in this thread on how to get sign ups using your GDI website.
Click here to view:
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=9066.msg19848#msg19848

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
ErikRobles

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 04:47:59 PM »

This is for the eyes of GDI.  I feel it is very important to produce materials that focus more on the product than making money.  I first found GDI because I was looking for a web host.  With out the product, it is nothing more than a pyramid.  This is what my potential clients see when viewing the video is "make money, make money, make money".  This will turn off many potential investers.  Please add some promotional materials that promote the product first, money making second.  Thank you.  Erik Robles
MartaMarcano

Gente Ayudando a Gente

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »

Im very new in this so please go easy on me

I'm Marta Marcano from Puerto Rico. Like you I'm new to.  Smiley

My email is:mmarcano0206@gmail.com Blessing in your businness with GDI. Is working for me.

My name is Marta C. Marcano from Juncos, Puerto Rico. I love GDI because give me the opportunity to have new friends around the world.
GGomez

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »

Hi
Greetings my name is Genarina Gomez from Panamá and I am beginning in this business feels very well and soon hopes to begin to have new members. 

blessings

My email is:inversionrentable@hotmail.com  or  info@inversionrentable.ws    Blessing in your businness with GDI.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 10:44:52 AM »

This is for the eyes of GDI.  I feel it is very important to produce materials that focus more on the product than making money.  I first found GDI because I was looking for a web host.  With out the product, it is nothing more than a pyramid.  This is what my potential clients see when viewing the video is "make money, make money, make money".  This will turn off many potential investers.  Please add some promotional materials that promote the product first, money making second.  Thank you.  Erik Robles

I agree with you. There are two groups of people whom we can target:
1) Business opportunity seekers
2) Product users

For each of the group, we will need to use different approach. However eventually we should be able to convinced the product users to become business builders too.
This is important if we want to create a huge organisation and leverage on another.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
TemitopeOtubusen

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 10:16:53 PM »

I am a newbie, nobody seems to be signing up under me and I have invited more than 30 people. Someone should hep me, i dont know if there is anything i'm not doing right.
TerraceM

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 03:17:40 AM »

I am new and no one has visited my website.  I was told that I would have visitors no one yet. I guess I had better start marketing. Embarrassed
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007, 03:23:50 PM »

I am new and no one has visited my website.  I was told that I would have visitors no one yet. I guess I had better start marketing. Embarrassed

Hi Terrace,

You cannot expect to have any visitors to your site
until you start marketing it.

Sanjinka
Robert Kitchen

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 08:30:57 AM »

I"m very new on here, but , I agree with Erik about promoting the  product first. I was offered GDI over a year ago and didn't join because it looked like so many of the bogus offers I receive almost daily. It wasn't until I really needed a web site that was affordabe and easy to use that I decided to go with GDI. I am going to promote the web site first in my one on one " conversations" and even on some e-mails. I joined because of the web site. I'm sure there are plenty of people that are thinking the same way.
  I'm thinking it cost alot of money to get that DVD done in the  manner it is done, but what about another DVD promoting the Web Site first? Or add on to the present DVD.  I"m sure it would help.             Thank you    Robert Kitchen
McPhersonM

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 03:11:41 AM »

I"m very new on here, but , I agree with Erik about promoting the  product first. I was offered GDI over a year ago and didn't join because it looked like so many of the bogus offers I receive almost daily. It wasn't until I really needed a web site that was affordabe and easy to use that I decided to go with GDI. I am going to promote the web site first in my one on one " conversations" and even on some e-mails. I joined because of the web site. I'm sure there are plenty of people that are thinking the same way.
  I'm thinking it cost alot of money to get that DVD done in the  manner it is done, but what about another DVD promoting the Web Site first? Or add on to the present DVD.  I"m sure it would help.             Thank you    Robert Kitchen

I am a newbie aswell and I agree w/ both of you. I have been a small buisness owner for 10 years and the product is what sold me.The extra income is almost secodary to the product itself. Where can we find more info on the product to promote ?
                         Thanks to all, Mark Mcphersonl
LBanda

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 05:35:29 AM »

In reply to making more material pertaining to product;
I joined GDI because of the opportunity to make money and not sell product.  Basically all the MLMs out their sell product and I'm tired of selling vitamins, noni-juice, weight loss programs, etc.  It's nice to see a company that has a NEW TWIST and get's to the point...MONEY!  If I had been looking at the product, there are other companies out there that don't offer any money for website hosting services and that are cheaper.  If I want that, I'll go there, but I'm in it for the MONEY.
Thanks GDI
MarkPappas

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »

In reply to making more material pertaining to product;
I joined GDI because of the opportunity to make money and not sell product.  Basically all the MLMs out their sell product and I'm tired of selling vitamins, noni-juice, weight loss programs, etc.  It's nice to see a company that has a NEW TWIST and get's to the point...MONEY!  If I had been looking at the product, there are other companies out there that don't offer any money for website hosting services and that are cheaper.  If I want that, I'll go there, but I'm in it for the MONEY.
Thanks GDI

Ditto... it would seem to me that the point of this program is to sel the opportunity. Yeah, the movie talks about getting your share of the domain empire. I think after reviewing everything it would be difficult to lead with the product since the opportunity is plastered everywhere. This was the problem I had with leading with the product on the last opp that I quit. I decided that itf a company is going to lead with the opp than you might as well go al the way. Target those interested in making money. Not opportunity seekers because they never will join. But network marketers. Get genealogy lists of already active network marketers and target them.
StanleyZ

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2007, 10:45:41 AM »

Hi Joan

Had to write this brief note to you to let you know that I'll protect you if anyone comes to punch you in the nose. Actually, about a half an hour old here myself,.and haven't found a direct link yet! Bottom line is there's nothing to fear and there's alot here to navigate and MOST IMPORTANTLY, you aren't alone!!

Take care and have a relaxing HAPPY HOLIDAY..
StanleyZ
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 10:50:40 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Andrea Gisela_De Oliveira

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 06:56:15 PM »

relp-me
ñ entendo nada em inglês, alguem pode me ajudar?
quero começar a trabalhar mas a pessoa que me passou este negocio não responde meus emails.

preciso de ajuda urgente
aguardo noticias

atenciosamente Andrea
Daniel Montecinos

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 05:09:36 PM »

Hello, my name is Frostina. I am very new and would appreciate any help. I don't know how to find new people to invite...

Daniel
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: