March 28, 2024, 03:00:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Online training offered to all GDI members  (Read 123248 times)
AleeishJones

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2009, 05:49:33 AM »

What online training is that?

I just clicked janet pic in the beginning of the thread and went to her websites. it looks like this is were you can learn about training http://www.donlegere.ws/
hopes this helps
LDyer

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:29 AM »

I need all the help I can get.  I've been a member for 4 months and haven't gotten anyone to join me, yet.  I've posted on free classifieds sites but no one is finding my ads.  What can I do to get people to find me?
Lori J

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2009, 03:32:22 AM »

are you still offering the training. I'm brand new to GDI (hours ago), I need help in setting up my page..
DorianH

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2009, 07:35:30 AM »

Been a GDI affiliate over a year, and have only heard from my upline once. Lost one of my jobs making over $40,000.00 a year, so I really need help developing a downline. Is there any online help besides the online conference you've mentioned? This way I can read in case I can't do the Wednesday conferences. Thanks.
MarceloCardozo

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2009, 10:18:15 PM »

there's a lot of us, who are newbies in this thing, and want to learn how to do this thing!... comeone uplines!... you gotta help your donwline, because as your people grows, your income grows too!
R Dewangan

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2009, 07:20:20 AM »

how to learn in GDI and earn money....
AdrianCano

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2009, 03:50:16 AM »

Hello Janet,

My name is Adrian Im currently in the US Army and me and my wife have just joined GDI and are ready to learn about creating a good downline. looking forward to starting our new business together!!!
Ann Goudanis

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2009, 03:13:34 AM »

Hi....I just joined....there is so much information to absorb.  This is quite over whelming. 

I need to get started.
Talent B

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2009, 03:06:29 AM »

Hello Janet!
This is Talent from Botswana, i'm so relieved that you can help me through this. For a moment there i thot i'd have to struggle with everything myself. Thank you so much for offering your help!
R_Aquino

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

Hi Miss Janet,

I am Rommel from the Philippines. I have registered as a GDI member today, but i don't have any clue on what to do. Embarrassed..Hope you could help out someone like me..
Larry Shaw

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2009, 01:49:30 PM »

Hi Janet, My first time on the Form and looking at your training site information.  It looks great and something I plan to take part in.  8/26 will not be possible but hopefully 9/2.  I am struggling with getting started w/ adv, leads, etc.  Have been getting good upline help and suggestions but have "dial-up" and that makes everything much slower and more difficult to process.  So much for the hurdles, will have to persevere and take it one step at a time.
AbdoulayeDIENG

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2009, 04:33:16 AM »

Hello to all GDI members,

My name is Janet Legere and I'm the founder of the Contact List Builder and a proud member of GDI.

I am so excited to come here and share with you an invitation to join in on my live online training that I offer to GDI members.   I started this training back in June of this year after sending out an email to my contact list.

It was a simple email, asking if anyone needed help with their GDI business.  I knew that I had many people on my list who were in GDI but not necessarily in my downline.  My goal in business is to help everyone understand and maximize this great opportunity and I wanted to open the doors to anyone who wanted help.

Well .. I had no idea so many wanted help.  Over 300 people responded ... I was overwhelmed and knew I couldn't possibly answer all these requests.  And so, I decided to hold weekly meetings to offer my tips and techniques, answer questions and help members take action.

At our weekly sessions, we talk about the important areas in your GDI back office and then discuss general marketing strategies that work to help you build a good strong downline in GDI.  Our workshops are held online using Hot Conference technology and classes are every Wednesday at 3:00PM and 8:00PM Eastern time.

During our live sessions, I am known to encourage members to take action and suggest a good first step would be for you to register for our next live class:
http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/

Once registered, you'll receive the login information to our online conference room. 

These weekly workshops are open to anyone in GDI and you are welcome to bring your guests and your downline.  My focus is to help you make the most of your GDI membership.   I also like to open the room up at the end of our chats so that members can network with each other.  After all, you never know where your next business partner or joint venture partner will be.

I look forward to welcoming you all and getting to know you at our next class and I look forward to becoming more active on this forum.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999

Remember, you must take action every day to move your business forward.  What actions did you take today?

Hi Janet,

Even though it's almost 3 weeks late, (so that means I've missed 2 of your workshops Sad),
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post here in the forums.

I appreciate your post, and knowing about the workshop for us GDI members.
You better believe I will be on Wednesday Oct. 25th online conference call, as well as
telling my downline and prospects about this opporutnity to learn how to build our downllne.

Janet, I have heard good things about your workshops, your teaching, and knowledge of network marketing. I'm thrilled to know I now  have the opportunity to be active in one of them.

I hope you will stay active and keep posting here in the GDI forums.

Looking forward to your workshop.

Much Success
Nancy Smith
JmS

Your SUCCESS is my success too!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2009, 08:13:33 AM »

I believe Janet is not holding the training anymore but the recordings are still available on that site.

The site isn't available anymore... New comers can't access it.. like me.

Learn the "ATTRACTION MARKETING"! Where my team and I will teach you how to attract people to you instead of chasing after them, and have them PAY YOU to do that!
Mizral Abdul Manan

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2009, 03:18:51 PM »

Hi Janet,

I'm Eddie from Malaysia. I just joined GDI a few days ago and just came across this thread. I missed the 25/10 session but will make it a point to
join the next wednesday session on 1st Nov.
Due to the time difference, 8pm Wednesday in New York would mean 8am Thursday here in Malaysia. Oh well the early morning session shd be worth it  Smiley

BTW, how long does a session usually last? Is the session interactive? Do i need special software to join in?
JithelValdez

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2010, 03:13:27 AM »

hi janet,
     i'm jithel a filipino working here in oman. i'm glad that there is a online training for GDI members like us but i have a problem everytime i click that link in you post. it is not showing. hope u can help me.. thanks jithel
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: