March 28, 2024, 06:38:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Verification!  (Read 65763 times)
gdi
« on: July 27, 2005, 03:41:12 PM »

Please make sure everyone in your Downline & Upline are Members of the Forum.

It's easy: just send an email to your Downline requesting they go to their Member
area and register at the GDI Forum link. The email, automatically, goes to your Upline.

Also, encourage Team Members to read over all the Topics/Posts and, take action
by becoming a part of the .WS Community via, their own Posts.

Chip
Ronnie Bestor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 07:55:50 PM »

I really like this business however, I really need help on how to make this business grow....
any help and suggestions would be appreciated.....will try with the flyers this weekend.......help

DirectMatches.com ? Where Relationships build Income! Try it out Free! http://directmatches.com/soldierboy
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 07:32:01 PM »

Welcome, Ronnie!!

Have you talked with your upline sponsor yet? If not, I encourage you to contact him/her and if you can not reach this person then go on to the next sponsor. You should have 5 upline sponsors listed in your back office.  Please share your goals with them and together you can devise a marketing plan to help you reach your goals. 

Also, I encourage you to check out each area of your back office thoroughly.  You will find most of your answers there. 

There are many tips and suggestions posted by members in this forum. Check out the marketing section!!

Wishing you top success!!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
O Ignacio

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 06:45:24 PM »

Hi Ronnie,

You have made the right choice with GDI. I am marketing and training consultant for several networking companies in the Philippines and having been exposed to the industry, I tell you GDI will surely fly.

Some tips that may be able to help you grow your business with GDI:

1. Set your mind to do the GDI business no matter what. This will condition your mind in thinking of the business all the time. Treat the business as if  it's your very own. In fact one way or the other it is.

2. Spend time listing down all the people you know that you will invite. REMEMBER: Do not pre-judge a person thinking that no this person will not like this... it is not his or her cup of tea. this is the common mistake most people commit. TALK TO AND INVITE EVERYONE YOU KNOW. I tell you you will be surprised that some people you think will not like it indeed will.

3. This is a numbers game kind of business, Ronnie. The more people you invite or talk to about the business the better your chances of increasing your network.

4. Never be discouraged! If you talk or invite someone that spurts out negative things about the business or what you are doing. Simply thank him for his or her time and continue with the next person in your list. REMEBER: Stay away from Dream Stealers - This are the people who says nothing but negative things about almost anything. This people will not make you rich.

5. Be patient but act fast. This business can be developed in different time frames depending on the amount of time you devote on it. If your working some main line job, do it in your spare time. but as long as you continue to do it, it will surely flourish.

6. Yes do the flyer distribution. But also do the business card. GDI offers a customized business card for sale on the site. Giving out biz cards will give people the impression that you actually are serious with the business. If you have other business cards in line with what you are doing now, give also the GDI business with an introduction like... "but here's another business that I do that will surely give me the kind of money I have always dreamed of.." I'm sure you can do better than my line suggestion.

7. And finally, don't skip a day without doing GDI. A business card handed out to somebody you meet or calling a friend to introduce him to the business or sneding out invitations...

VERY IMPORTANT: ALWAYS ALWAYS TALK TO OR SEND A PERSON EMAIL AND GIVE A AN EXCITING NOTICE THAT YOU WILL SEND HIM OR HER ANOTHER EMAIL THAT WILL SURELY CHANGE HIS OR HER LIFE. THIS WAY THAT PERSON WILL NOT BE SURPRISED BY THE INVITSTION EMAIL THINKING IT'S A SPAM.

DON'T GIVE TOO MUCH INFORMATION WHEN YOU INTRODUCE THE BUSINESS. LET THE VIDEO SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

God Bless you Ronnie.

Ricky/Ignacio
CristinM

WE are the DOT COM COMPETITION.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 12:56:29 AM »

Will some wordsmith (which I am not) please post their letter for this purpose?

Cristin Mackey
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 11:20:51 PM »

God bless you too Ricki Ignatio
and my sincere wish for your success
as well. May the angels go before you and make straight and
true the pathway  of your success and all on this forum.
If anyone is interested I have started a blog
http://747blue.bigblog.com.au/blog.do
take a look.
thisis one extra way to advertise the business too with a link to one's website.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 06:57:47 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 08:47:38 AM »

Letter to send to team members encouraging them to sign up for the GDI Forum.

Dear Team Member, 

This letter is to inform you about the GDI Forum which you can
access through your back office.  The forum is an added plus to your
training and business building. Thousands of members have already
joined and new members are signing up daily.

Inside the forum you will find hundreds of helpful suggestions
and ideas for marketing your business as well as website building.
Highly creative members have posted ads, flyers, and business
letters which you are invited to use.  There is so much waiting for
you inside the forum that I can't possibly list them all here. Go see
for yourself. 

I encourage you to become an active participant in the GDI Forum.
Post your questions, share your suggestions, tips, creativity and
meet thousands of members from around the globe.    

To YOUR success,
(your name)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 09:38:18 AM by JNapier » Logged

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
CristinM

WE are the DOT COM COMPETITION.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 09:21:58 AM »

Thank you very very much!

Cristin Mackey
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 09:36:25 AM »

You are most welcome!!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 10:28:36 AM »

Awsome letter, Norma! You'll make a great secretary.

Gerald Cool

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 11:14:51 AM »

Thank you, Gerald.  But, I choose to stick with GDI and maybe one day I will pay someone to be MY secretary! LOL

All my best,
Norma  Shocked
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 08:35:37 PM by JNapier » Logged

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Laura Rova

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 12:51:06 PM »

I saved your letter Norma.  Thank you.....it gives me something to work with and modify for the fantastic team I am building right now.  (I don't have a team yet but I WILL!) Grin

All Good Things!
Laura Lee
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 12:51:27 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

"The sum of wisdom is that time is never lost that is devoted to work." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

All Good Things!
Laura Lee
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2005, 04:45:43 PM »

You are most welcome, Laura!! With that wonderful positive attitude of yours, you will be using that letter before you know it.  I really believe that!!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Doug Mann

Making every day count!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2005, 07:12:27 PM »

Great letter Norma...I'm going over to use it right now!   Smiley

- Doug

P.S. It is quite possible that people in your downline team don't know where the forum is.  I would suggest a short couple of sentences in your letter saying where to locate it in the Back-Office.

Off I go...

Success isn't a secret, it's formula.
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2005, 10:07:46 AM »

Thank you, Doug!! You made a very good point about some not knowing where to find the GDI Forum.

I always send new members in my team a letter encouraging them to explore their back office thoroughly at the very beginning.  It is so important they understand their own office before anything else. In that letter I actually list the catagories in order so they can check each one off as they go through.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: