March 29, 2024, 08:08:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Verification!  (Read 65802 times)
Javier Segura

Javier Segura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2005, 07:53:35 AM »

Letter to send to team members encouraging them to sign up for the GDI Forum.

Dear Team Member, 

This letter is to inform you about the GDI Forum which you can
access through your back office.  The forum is an added plus to your
training and business building. Thousands of members have already
joined and new members are signing up daily.

Inside the forum you will find hundreds of helpful suggestions
and ideas for marketing your business as well as website building.
Highly creative members have posted ads, flyers, and business
letters which you are invited to use.  There is so much waiting for
you inside the forum that I can't possibly list them all here. Go see
for yourself. 

I encourage you to become an active participant in the GDI Forum.
Post your questions, share your suggestions, tips, creativity and
meet thousands of members from around the globe.    

To YOUR success,
(your name)

Smiley Wow I'm way late on this. Another example on why you should recommend the forums to new members of your downline! I was asking my upline what i should send to people after i received the conversation via email that they have seen the movie. Thanks Norma for your wonderful letter!  Smiley

Javier Segura
Houston, TX
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 03:50:51 PM »

Awesome as always Norma. Smiley

I send my new people a "welcome packet" which includes this:

I recommend that EVERYONE become familiar with and actively participate in the GDI Forum (I do!), as it's the best place to go not only to talk with other successful longterm and new members alike, but to get ideas on MARKETING, TEAM BUILDING, WEBSITE BUILDING, AND MUCH MUCH MORE! It's also a great place to go with your questions, as there are always a number of people there, no matter what time of day or night, who can immediately respond to you if there's something urgent you can't figure out, or it you're just interested in getting a variety of people's opinions. Once you've registered your username for the forum (go to http://website.ws/members and then look on the tabs at the left -- you'll see the "forum" listed, which will prompt you initially to choose a name), you can access the forum directly by going to http://talk.ws.  You won't have to log in through your member area each time.

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
LouisL

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2005, 11:51:15 AM »

Thank you Norma,

I know this comes a little belatedly, I just started on and this will be so much help in building my team. I want everyone who comes in contact with GDI to feel as excited about it as I am. Thanks again.

Much Success
Louis
Tim Harpe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2005, 03:29:00 AM »

I need someone to reply to me some lincs for info about gdi that I can use cause I'm haveing trouble finding some concrete material to use? Huh

I want to be able to live life without lookin at a clock. Be able to take care of my daughter at home and my son in college playin football without wonderin where the next dollar is comin from,,,,,Go Vols and Go Tri State
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2005, 07:54:50 AM »

Tim, check the information that is on your .ws website. It tells about the company and gives all the information plus testimonials. I don't know what else you are requesting.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
CWalker

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2005, 01:56:50 PM »

Hello everyone and Norma

I joined GDI about a week ago, since then I have been searching for information and in particular ideas for ads, emails etc.
Well I just want to say that this letter is one I would like to receive myself.  It’s warm, natural and genuine without the bull.
If you don’t mind Norma I would like to use it myself, I know it is one that I would respond to.
Also I would like to thank everyone for their generosity, I think it is fantastic the way you all give your advice and tips so freely.

Letter to send to team members encouraging them to sign up for the GDI Forum.

Dear Team Member, 

This letter is to inform you about the GDI Forum which you can
access through your back office.  The forum is an added plus to your
training and business building. Thousands of members have already
joined and new members are signing up daily.

Inside the forum you will find hundreds of helpful suggestions
and ideas for marketing your business as well as website building.
Highly creative members have posted ads, flyers, and business
letters which you are invited to use.  There is so much waiting for
you inside the forum that I can't possibly list them all here. Go see
for yourself. 

I encourage you to become an active participant in the GDI Forum.
Post your questions, share your suggestions, tips, creativity and
meet thousands of members from around the globe.    

To YOUR success,
(your name)

JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2005, 01:12:03 PM »

Thank you for your kind words. I am thrilled you like the letter I constructed.  You are most welcome to use it. Everything I post in the forum is for everyone to use freely if they choose. 
Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 05:32:19 AM by JNapier » Logged

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
EileenBonsignore

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2005, 03:05:49 AM »

To : Tim Harpe

If you mean that you are trying to find proof of GDI being legitimate to show posible sign-ups here are some websites I     
        found to use myself.

www.worldsite.ws/news.dhtml
        www.worldsite.ws/article.dhtml?article=inc500

Good Luck,  It's not easy convinceing people.  This really is surprising me.
         Eileen
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 03:06:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JNapier

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 09:10:56 PM »

One of the best ways to convince people this is a legitimate business opportunity is by being consistant. This is accomplished by keeping our name and marketing tools in front of the public on a continous basis.  Once they realize we aren't going away like all the other fly by night businesses many will start paying more attention to our ads, flyers and business cards.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
WWright

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2005, 12:48:46 PM »

Brand Spanking New!

JNapier you are awesome. You are helpful. I pray that this business will allow you to accomplish your goals for the homeless and helpless. Thank you for the letter! Thank you for the encouragement!

But, what is the back office? Where is the back office? Have I been to the back office and didn't know I was there? I have sent my sponsor some questions but he is half a world away (Australia). He sent me a nice follow up letter. Do we design our own letters? I have 3 invites who have viewed the video. What do I do now?  HEEELLLLPPPPP!

Thank you all! ?
VGreen

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2005, 08:04:54 PM »

I am in the same boat as you.  I am confused and do not know how to follow up properly to the individuals who have viewed my site.  I have invited 70 people but I am not getting a response other than 5 viewing the flash presentation.  Help what do I do, any suggestions for a new comer?

Virginia
Jennifer J

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 02:40:52 AM »

As another brand new member, I too am having "brain overload" and I am in a state of confusion concerning what to do next.  I have emailed all my 5 upline members but have not had a single reply - they are all half a world away.  I have emailed my immediate upline referrer and had replies prior to signing up, but now that I have signed everyone has disappeared.   I want information NOW!  

Is there anyone out there that has actually got a system for their new sign ups to follow?  I would be interested to know.    Tongue

I appreciate any specific help you are able to give - I am trying my best to read everything and work out my backroom etc. 

Thank you all
Ciao for now
Jenny
E Anaya

Believe, and anything is Possible.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2005, 02:38:37 AM »

I'm also a new member..I just jumped in feet first, not knowing what the heck I'm doing. I also cannot reach my upline. I think their dead, but here's what I did.

I signed up for business cards, I signed up for leads, (don't have too many friends and my family is full of dream busters). I received about 25 auto responses telling me that some of my leads watched the flash. So I IMMEDIATELY called them back. I had one lead thank me and said he may sign up just because I responded by phone instead of E-Mail. If I get their voice mail I leave a short message thanking them and leave my contact info., and today I got my first downline signup. HORRAY!!!!
  I can't wait to get my cards to start passing them around, I also bring up GDI to everyone I talk to, ie..bank tellers, cashiers, postal workers, etc...
I'm actually looking forward to the future now...and I'll leave you with my favorate quote from Sister Act 2, "If you want to be somebody, If you want to go somewhere, you'd better wake up and pay attention."

Bye all,
Ernest

Never allow negative comments to create negative emotions.
Linda R

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2006, 08:04:13 PM »

How long does it take to be able to post or be approve to post? I went to where to put my info in the verification. Any Help?
Russell Weeks

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2006, 04:37:15 AM »

Hi All,

Read, read, and read again this is how I find answers to the many questions I have as a new GDI member. This forum and the helpful members who have been around awhile, and are gracious enough to share their insights is one of the fastest ways to find information and advice about this great opportunity.

I am really expecting GDI to be my favorite marketing tool of the many, many offers and systems on the net. Everyone has such a "Team Spirit" how can a newbie help but get excited.

Thanks to JNapier for the letter to direct new members to this great forum. Hope you don't mind my passing it along to my referrals.
Well off I go to find some more great information.
All the Best,
Russ Wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: