April 18, 2024, 11:15:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to advertise?  (Read 41277 times)
IHwang

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 03:06:20 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to GDI, but have few years of newwork business behind me.
From my experience..
Whether to go online or offline...
My idea is to start advertising with your close buddies..
Show them the dvd and request an output..
Their words are important, as you will save time and money doing so..
You might sign them up and jointly develop GDI business..
It's always good to be teamed up than to work solo..

All the best,

Insoo
Make it a Great day!.

Insoo
Make it a Great Day!!
LeighW

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 10:56:04 PM »

Hello Everyone!

Since I'm only 2 weeks into this and still promoting and advertising like crazy trying to sign people up, I had an idea and just wanted to bounce it off you successful people.

The thought came to me today that since Halloween is next month and I get tons of trick or treaters, I thought of making copies of the GDI flyer with the sports car at the top and my access code at the bottom and just putting it in the treat bag of all the little goblins. All these goblins have parents and it already has a statement about having a parent checking it out. So, I thought, in addition to the candy, I'll just have my flyers all folded and distribute them as well.

Does this seem like a good idea or maybe not???

I'd appreciate any feedback, since I am new and do not want to do the wrong things to promote my business or give GDI a negative name.

Take care all and hope you're having a great weekend!!!

Leigh Ann Roll Eyes
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 10:07:53 AM »

Hello Everyone!

Since I'm only 2 weeks into this and still promoting and advertising like crazy trying to sign people up, I had an idea and just wanted to bounce it off you successful people.

The thought came to me today that since Halloween is next month and I get tons of trick or treaters, I thought of making copies of the GDI flyer with the sports car at the top and my access code at the bottom and just putting it in the treat bag of all the little goblins. All these goblins have parents and it already has a statement about having a parent checking it out. So, I thought, in addition to the candy, I'll just have my flyers all folded and distribute them as well.

Does this seem like a good idea or maybe not???

I'd appreciate any feedback, since I am new and do not want to do the wrong things to promote my business or give GDI a negative name.

Take care all and hope you're having a great weekend!!!

Leigh Ann Roll Eyes

Its a great idea to promote GDI. I see advertising items in my kids trick or treat bags. It could be free bowling or free fries from Mcdonalds.

Your Success

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
CletS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 03:57:03 AM »

I have a simple 3 step flyer that is WORKING WONDERS! Anyone who needs a copy just send me a message and I will send it to you. This flyer has helped me to make the leaders board this week! I am sooooooooo EXCITED!
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2006, 06:09:12 AM »

I've been doing network marketing since 1996 and have been online since 2000.  I quit my job a long time ago and started working for myself, and i have learned a few things about the "best" advertising:

1.  The key point is to get the message out.  It doesn't matter whether it is adwords, a business card handed to a convenience store clerk, or a flyer on a laundry room bulletin board.  Yes, some may have a better return than others in terms of time and money, but everytime you give out your message, you have increased your chances for success.

2.  Time is on your side.  Hand out enough flyers, drop enough business cards, even place enough free classifieds online, and sooner or later somebody will sign up. 

Let me start by saying that I am NOT a millionaire, although I DO make between $120,000 and $150,000 per year with online businesses.  I am not lazy, but I have so much fun doing things that I don't spend nearly the time and effort I should on "work".  I grew my businesses by accident.  I was trying to learn website design, built some free websites, and put affiliate banners and links on the pages just so I could learn how to create links and place images.  One day a check came in, and it took me a week to find out where it had come from.  I had one dinky homemade junky looking website with a link on it that someone had apparently clicked on.  Not knowing what else to do, I built more dinky homemade junky looking websites, and more checks came in.  It didn't happen overnight, but some of those free websites STILL send me traffic and customers after having been up for 5 years or more.

Everyone in network marketing has stories of people who found and old business card in their desk drawer or found an old brochure and were at the right point in their lives to buy the product or buy into the program.

TRUE STORY:  My friends Ed and Phil DID become millionaires in network marketing.  Two different programs, Ameriplan, which I am still with, and Excel, which I bombed royally with.  Neither of them could ever be accused of being a good salesman.  They both were simple people who, after a  few months, could have claimed that they were taken advantage of, and then quit and told everyone that network marketing was a scam.

However, they both had faith (or were afraid to look like fools) so they put a brochure or business card in the hand of everyone they met.  After three years, they saw significant income, and between years four and five they began receiving monthly checks in excess of $100,000.00.

Don't assume that any ONE advertising technique is the way to go, and don't ever turn your nose up at a potential customer or business partner, and don't ever give up.  This is a good product with a great future.  Give it a chance, but realize, if you are not in a program for the long haul, you have just decreased your chances for success.

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
Tina Brownlee

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 04:09:35 AM »

Would love a copy of this flyer thank you.
Henry ZLorenzo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 04:45:51 AM »

Hello.

May I see a copy of your flyer as well: henry@luvtohelp.ws

I have a simple 3 step flyer that is WORKING WONDERS! Anyone who needs a copy just send me a message and I will send it to you. This flyer has helped me to make the leaders board this week! I am sooooooooo EXCITED!
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 01:48:30 PM »

Hi Donovan,

Can you please share with rest of us what are the best
places for online advertising? (in your experience).

Thanks,
Sanjinka
EleanorRuse

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2006, 12:06:54 PM »

I'm having a real struggle advertising. I have a serious lack of money and really can't even afford the GDI business cards! I am unemployed at the moment. Does anyone have any FREE ways to advertise that they know really work?? I have been a member for a few months now and still no one in my downline!

Could I please have a copy of that flyer too??? I'm thinking about offline advertising but I don't really know how?? For FREE?Huh

Any advice would be great!

Ellie
Edward Gause

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 11:29:13 PM »

You can get a copy of the flyer at http://1.ws/flyer

Edward Gause
Mark_B

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2006, 04:12:20 AM »

Hello,

Does anyone have any post card that is working well for them? I want to start my own post card campaign, I have the software to do it, but need some help with the wording of someone that has one that is pulling in okay results. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Mark

PS. I know GDI has one for us to use, but didnt really care for it all that much.
Andrew Christiansen

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2006, 12:29:29 PM »

I am getting close to 1 per day by using SpinSubmit   Other than that I have tried newspaper ads and handing out dvds with not that much success.

cheers!
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2006, 12:53:20 PM »

I wrote an article to an ezine explaining this topic exactly. I caution all new people to stay clear of companies that promise Targeted Traffic to your website. This traffic is useless and it will only rob you of your money. Pay Per Click is so expensive any more and a person needs to visit a site 7 times before they will even make a decision plus a lot of your competitors will click on your site to waste your budget. Too many uncertainties for me. I like good old fashioned newspapers. There are so many 5 and 10 dollar a week places to place ads. The response will be very good but I cannot stress enough to be CONSISTENT! You have to place an ad and leave it alone for a month or two so you can build REPUTATION thru REPETITION! Also use flyers and business cards. With your business cards use 10 second marketing. Ask someone if they need extra money? Give them a card and ask them to visit the website. NEXT!    Remember: They are not rejecting you. Have a great day all and see you at the top!

Angry Lips Sealed Kiss Huh Angry Cheesy Cool Embarrassed Cry Smiley Sad Angry Grin
Alicia DeLeon

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2006, 07:21:54 AM »

I am getting close to 1 per day by using SpinSubmit   Other than that I have tried newspaper ads and handing out dvds with not that much success.

cheers!

Is that one sign up per day. or 1 hit?
How long have you used spinsubmit?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 07:22:24 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Richard Avery

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 03:02:25 AM »

Hi, All, I just joined last night so I have been in this thing for about 24 hours now and I now have a downline started I just got the hard one, (the first member in my downline) I don't have much experience doing this  kind of thing online and what I have done so far is follow what the website tells you to do and well it works. So I know that this will continue because it worked for getting my prospect turned into a member, so I am off to repeat this again and again... But I also have been looking over other member comments and boy, lots of good ideas I am glad to see that you all are hear to help each other, that make a big difference to us newbies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: