April 25, 2024, 09:07:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to advertise?  (Read 41340 times)
Summer S

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2006, 10:37:10 AM »

I am very new to GDI only a member for 4 days, i am posting free classifieds and adding my link to every free place i can find, but if someone could give me some specific places i could go to get results and maybe some info on the best way to word the ads i would greatly appreciate it.  Also if anyone has places to advertise with banners for free i would like that info as well.  Thank you so much, and have a great day!!
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 08:46:38 PM »

Hi,

I suggest you to order as much GDI DVDs as you can afford. I have just received my DVDs and watched GDI presentation. I have to tell you that I am blown away how simple yet professionally they are produced!!! You don't need to say a word about GDI, you just hand out DVD to people who express interest in home based business. DVD will sell it for you!!!!

Sanjinka

CChoate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 10:26:59 AM »

took your advice and placed ads in newspaper and waiting for results
can't wait to see if it works
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 10:20:43 AM »

Good ideas here,

I would recommend Google Adword instead of newspaper ads.  In Google, you only pay if people click on your ad, so you won't waste your money as easily as a newspaper ad.  Get a good ad on Google and when it converts well, THEN you move that successful ad to other media like newspaper, ezine solo ads, etc.

You may also consider using a generic and educational capture page that will help you stand out from all the other GDI members who are promoting their .ws sites.

The most successful members of GDI use a combination of all these methods and more to build their GDI incomes.

Happy Marketing,
Jason

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 12:23:02 PM »

Would like to know if one can use google to advertise without signing
in under some one else?

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
AntonioCarvalho

Hello!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 12:24:51 PM »

I`m promoting my GDI biz only online. I`m promoting on Google Adwords, Forum Posts, E-zine Solo ads and link submitter.
For sure google adwords and Solo ads bring the bests results.

I`m a member of PayitForward4Profits and this system is showing how to promote GDI.

Thanks

Antonio
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 01:26:04 PM »

Would like to know if one can use google to advertise without signing
in under some one else?

Ms.Waters
=================
I'm not quite sure as to what you're referring to when you say "signing in under someone else". All you have to do is sign and set up a Google Account with your info and then post your own ads.
You shouldn't have any problem.
John Phillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:44 AM »

Google Adwords is great,but you have to be careful. You dont want to spend a lot of money.
You have to set up a great ad. Make sure you set up a budget. Coop programs are great.
Everyone must submit there website to the search engines,to generate traffic to your website.
More links to your site. It will incease your PR.

Your Success,

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
NRodgers

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 03:59:05 AM »

I do not pay for my ad in the newspaper because one of my local papers offer free ads. If you are able to submit free ads that would be good because you have to sort through calls to dertermine who is really serious. It is a bit tedious but it works!
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 10:32:12 AM »

I get numerous signups with different methods, both free and paid, but so far nothing
beats Google Adwords and good solo ads in ezines.

For Google, I use keywords such as:

work at home
work from home
make money at home
make money from home
moms make money at home
moms make money from home
home business
easy home business
easy home biz
etc

Of course these words need to be formatted with [keyword], "keyword", and also
broken up into adgroups.

I also send my traffic to a simple 3-Step site that tells my prospect "exactly" what to
do and how to make money with me.  This converts MUCH better than just sending
traffic to the GDI site (which everyone else is doing).

More info about landing pages and free Google tips can be found at my website.

Best of Luck to All!
Jason

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
Deborah Raines

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 03:25:36 AM »

Hi All,

I have just signed up with GDI today and think it's totally fab!!  Cheesy

There is a lot of information to take in and digest and I want to get this business off to a good start.

I just wanted to know the best way to market this.  I personally requested information on Ebay from a seller who was selling me an ebook but then he sent me an email with the link to watch "the movie".  Do alot of people come into the business this way?  Huh and is it a good idea to market on Ebay giving the buyers the opportunity to request more information on running a succesfull home based business.

Let me know your thoughts

Cheers
Debbie (UK) Grin
Kunal_T

Cool

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 10:17:54 AM »

Hey Rogers send me the flyers plz! Im in GDI for around 3 weeks now and not a single downline. Can u help me a little plz!
I run lots of advertising, i've got over 10000hits in my GDI, but not a single one interested. And im from Mauritius, i think the dvd will cost me a lot, including shipping fee etc. can u suggest sth else? thx
CHazard

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »

I get numerous signups with different methods, both free and paid, but so far nothing
beats Google Adwords and good solo ads in ezines.

How do you get it to work for you? I started using Google Adwords about 4 days ago. I've had over 700 impressions and only 4 clicks with no sign-ups.

Chris
ChristyMitchell

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 01:02:59 AM »

when you sign up for the free ads what wording do you use to get the free rate.  Do you have to offer something for free?

EPineda

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 03:04:19 PM »

I have a simple 3 step flyer that is WORKING WONDERS! Anyone who needs a copy just send me a message and I will send it to you. This flyer has helped me to make the leaders board this week! I am sooooooooo EXCITED!

I want to see your add... can you send it to me?

Thanks...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: