March 28, 2024, 10:59:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Use The Invite System  (Read 84917 times)
RosieC

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:26 AM »

I'm new too, but I think that maybe 1 out of 10 emails actually make it to the inbox of anyone you are inviting with the invite system.  It seems most email services automatically block all GDI emails or put them in a junk folder of the client.  I have tested this for myself with several different email accounts and found this to be true.   I would think a personal email with your GDI link would be a much better way to invite people.

Or you could send the invite, and then a few days later, send a personal email referring to it, "and in case you missed it, here's the link again"

I'm just not sure I could write such good sales copy myself.
AlexW

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 12:39:56 PM »

Is their a way for us to see the Emails that GDI sends to people we put in the system?
I sent one of the invites to another email account of mine before sending it out to others. I kind of thought is was a little missleading. It says that this company is giving away money.
Michael Antonio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 03:07:42 AM »

Happy New Year to All

I have been using Hits2 for sending my ads out
I get lots of leads and they send out the letters for me.
But no one has joinned and I ve been trying for 5 months
and one member.
Frances Roe

Hi Frances & Happy New Year too! Leads are very easy to get, but the challenge is
how you could convert those leads into downlines? I've known it from the start and
I just keep on trying.  Truly, there's a lot of work but remember that "chance favors those who persists".

Hope this helps.

"Chance favors those who persists"!  Build Your List - Secret to Success!
FDavid

"Have fun, Be happy." ~Davo~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 07:53:49 AM »

My fear with the invite system is the few people who cry spam spam spam for everything in the world.

So if we invite someone, not spamming them, but they cry spam, how do we protect ourselves from having our site and emails from beind terminated?

Davo
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 05:07:11 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

There are basically 3 types of people. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened." http://davo.ws
AlexW

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2007, 05:05:09 AM »

I was just wondering what ppl are saying in their emails that they send to leads? I just got some leads and I want to send an email to the names on the list. I am at a loss of what to put in an invite email. Embarrassed I don't want to use the one that GDI sends out because it says that this company is giving away money.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2007, 05:42:55 AM »

Hi ALexW,

You can use the letter that your sponsor sent you. That would be a pretty good reference since you joined him/her.
It is also advisable to add your personal touch as your leads will sense that it's a "canned" invitation especially if it's been widely circulated.

I also believe that in order to gain the trust of your leads you may want to send them a series of letters (up to 5 at least), giving them valuable information.
This will show your commitment in helping them make this biz a success.
I have some samples of good sales letter, they are not particuarly for GDI, but you can modify them for your purpose.
Please send me a private message if you are interested.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:06:33 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
GohYeang Lik

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 12:16:45 PM »

Dear sir,

How to follow-up in using inviting program when a customer don't click or view or become a member?

Please advise me properly

Yours sincerely
 Yeang Lik goh
BrianB

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2007, 06:46:51 AM »

I just don't understand the auto responder. Could someone outline this for me??

(1) At which point does the autoresponder send emails?

(2) At which point should i contact the people, I have some now that show as having veiwed

(3) Are there any pre-written emails for first contact...etc

(4) I am a tad dissapointed as I have been at this for about a week and haven't had anyone sign   
up yet

(5) What percentage of a lead that cost me $3 each is going to sign up? I could go broke fast being a poor beggar

Thank you in advance for your support......Morgan
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 08:11:30 AM »

How to follow-up in using inviting program when a customer don't click or view or become a member

The invite progarm will send an email to invite your prospects to view the presentation.
If they view, you will be notified, if not then just send an email asking them if they had the chance to read your email.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Benjamin Scott

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2007, 10:55:48 AM »

Brian, have you given your leads a phone call? I am new myself and I bought a package of the leads also. I haven't received them yet because I just made the purchase, but GDI clearly explains that you need to give these leads a call to get a good response. I'm going to be calling every single one of those leads when I receive them. You can't depend on email with all the spam filters filtering out the emails.

I'm new to GDI but I'm not new at marketing. Using the phone and email both is the way to go to increase your conversion ratio. I want to make sure that I make the best out of those $300 dollars that I am spending and I will not limit myself to depend on email alone.
GillC

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2007, 03:26:57 AM »

I read lots of posts and people generally ask the same question over and over again.  How do I get started?  It is very simple.  Go back and listen to the 7-minute movie.  Listen very closely. 

It say's place the name and email address of people that you know into the invite system.  What happens from that point is the person that you know will receive an email asking them to visit your website.  Once they view the movie, you will receive an email stating that the movie has been viewed.  You then, follow-up and if they have not already done so, ask them to try GDI FREE for 7 days.  That's it.  The movie does 95% of the work...all you have to do is follow up.

Frank
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2007, 06:43:16 AM »

Hello,

Pamela here.  I have also tried sending myself the GDI invite to a couple alternate addys.  One I got, the other no.  What I have been trying is that when I get a lead asking for the info I send my own email explaining and inviting to GDI.  (used email examples found through this forum)   Wink  I follow up with another email about a week later.  I have been doing this for the last 2 weeks (only been in GDI 3-4 weeks).  I then have just put the invites through the GDI invite system to see if maybe that works better now.  I also took the advice of someone in this forum and changed the Subject from "giving away money" message to something different.  I also think that the original one is a bit misleading and people just might not open it.  I wish I would have known about changing it on my FIRST 90 invites!  Sad I will just have to wait and see if I get any better responce, I guess.  At least it is alot easier to keep track of those sent info to!

I have also put together a few pages of info, a business card, and a nice "cover page" for postal mailing to those that I have addresses for.  I thought that maybe that would help, too.  I just wish I had a brochure type thing that I could include along with it.  Make it look a bit more proffesional, I think.  But I don't know how to do that at a minimal-no cost stage right now (like doing it myself!).  My budget is VERY controlled at this time, so making long distance phone calls is, at this time, out of the question for me.  But I have some numbers if that changes in the near future. 

I am hoping that something starts working soon as I am getting a few more "discouraged days" lately.  But I am not giving up yet!  At $10 a month, making my own biz cards, cost of some copy paper, I think I can hang in there for about a year and see if I can get this going.  I really do think it is a great company and a great opportunity! 

Pamela

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
SkenderJ

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 02:49:57 AM »

That’s a very good motto that you have Pamela. I think I’ll change the subject line too as it is rather misleading.  For people who have gotten lead to respond  one kind of questions have you been asked.
RobbieFanucchi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 12:20:37 PM »

Hi everyone:

Just wanted to respond to those who think the email subject line in the GDI mailer is a little misleading.  I totally agree.  I haven't had much success using the default subject about "this internet company is giving money away..."

I got these from a marketing guru.  They are the top 25 most successfull email subject lines.  Look through them and see which ones attract you.  Some of them need a little altering to fit the GDI theme.  I've tried several of them and have received a much better response than the GDI one.

1. Who really wants to be a(n) X ?
2. What do YOU want for Christmas?
3. You`ve got to see this ...
4. Doctors spill the beans ...
5. I goofed ...
6. Special Pre-release Announcement
7. You`re going to love this one
8. Here`s the answer you`ve been looking for
9. 3 minutes to greater X, X, and X
10. DISCOVERED! The secret to X
11. Urgent News
12. Still skeptical? Here`s why you should be!
13. Our loss is your gain
14. This is extremely urgent
15. I need your help ...
16. Check this out and let me know
17. Important notice from
18. Something that might interest you ...
19. Before you give up, here`s my suggestion
20. Open this before 7 p.m.
21. Make X work for you!
22. Seen this yet?
23. Sneak Peek at .com
24. Newsflash from
25. Don't Miss this

Good luck

Robbie Fanucchi

« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 12:21:12 PM by Frank_M » Logged
JimS1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 12:55:13 PM »

Hello all...
I am a newbie with GDI. And I have a couple of questions    Smiley

1) There is a local online paper with classifieds ad here. Would it be ok (meaning not spam) if I place
an ad talking about GDI and request anyone interested to e-mail me their name, then I in turn use the invite program to send out the info??
2) Can I change the subject line of the invite to read...."here is the info you requested" ??

Thanks, jim
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: