March 28, 2024, 04:52:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Use The Invite System  (Read 84896 times)
mack88
« on: November 09, 2006, 04:57:42 PM »

I read lots of posts and people generally ask the same question over and over again.  How do I get started?  It is very simple.  Go back and listen to the 7-minute movie.  Listen very closely. 

It say's place the name and email address of people that you know into the invite system.  What happens from that point is the person that you know will receive an email asking them to visit your website.  Once they view the movie, you will receive an email stating that the movie has been viewed.  You then, follow-up and if they have not already done so, ask them to try GDI FREE for 7 days.  That's it.  The movie does 95% of the work...all you have to do is follow up.

Frank
gdi
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 04:20:33 AM »

Sound guidance and advice, Frank!

I urge all to implement,

Chip
Admin

F_Maria

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 05:39:41 AM »

Are these invitations only for friends or they could also be from leads? I don't have so many friends to send invitations.
M_Craven

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 05:39:41 AM »

To me it seems a little odd to automatically start spreading the word of GDI to my friends and family from the very start. I currently have 0 in my downline, so I know my opinion doesn't mean a whole lot. Thats exactly the reason I won't recommend GDI to people i actually know yet... if they ask me how its working out so far what am I supposed to tell them? "Ummm... to be perfectly honest I spent $10 and haven't made anything yet... please join me!"

It just seems to me like I should make at least a little bit of money before I go around telling my friends and coworkers that I have a wonderful business opportunity for them.
DoddsJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 12:22:48 PM »

You have a good point, but also consider this: If you tell your friends and family about it, all you would have to say is come check this movie out! Get them to the computer and have them watch the movie. If they ask how it is working out...just be honest...I just signed up, you should to! If they give ya a fit...just tell em to get back with ya in a month or two to see how it is working out...simple.
Bruce Shilander

Bruce Shilander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 09:05:48 PM »

Most people are looking for an opportunity or a financial solution. Ask them to view the movie and get back to you on what they thought of it. In other words, ask them for their honest, professional opinion of your new venture. Let the movie do the work! Simple.

Bruce Shilander
F_Maria

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 09:24:24 PM »

In my opinion GDI is excellent. The problem is that we have to learn how to advertise it to get more prospects. The best thing is that I have my web page and I am proud of it. I invite my friends and family and many of them are already working with me but making no money yet. It takes time but once you get organized and start sending invitations or trying different ways of advertising it I think it is good. Everything takes time. You can't become rich in two weeks. Invite people and you will succeed.
JosephInc.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »

Is their a way for us to see the Emails that GDI sends to people we put in the system?
Patti T

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 04:04:34 AM »

Sure, Joseph...

Just put your own email address into the invite system and it will come to you.

Best Wishes,
Patti
John Pratt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 01:58:00 AM »

I think we have the tendency to over-complicate things.    Smiley

Sometimes 'simple' is best...  Simple things done over and over again.... produce results!

The Invite System is a great tool, GDI has provided us with.   Just put in the names of your friends, or
someone you exchange emails with and the Invite System works for you...

I'm been a member of GDI for 2 and a half years and still use the 'Invite System'

Happy New Year,

John Pratt

Derek Ward

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 04:56:09 AM »

Hi all

Is this invite system used on a door to door basis by either putting a flyer through the letter box and following it up with a DVD that has been requested?
Matt C

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 09:39:41 PM »

I'm new too, but I think that maybe 1 out of 10 emails actually make it to the inbox of anyone you are inviting with the invite system.  It seems most email services automatically block all GDI emails or put them in a junk folder of the client.  I have tested this for myself with several different email accounts and found this to be true.   I would think a personal email with your GDI link would be a much better way to invite people.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

Helllo to all,

May I take the time to wish everybody a happy new year
 and the best of wealth to all.

My question is when people reply to the invite and watch the movie
GDI notifies you and you do the follow up. How much time is allowed
before you send another letter if they didn,t respond to the first welcome
letter. Undecided

Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
F Roe

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »

Happy New Year to All

I have been using Hits2 for sending my ads out
I get lots of leads and they send out the letters for me.
But no one has joinned and I ve been trying for 5 months
and one member.
Frances Roe
Ron Smith

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:25 AM »

Hits2, what is this please? Thank you
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: