April 18, 2024, 01:03:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 891834 times)
R_Arvidson

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: October 27, 2005, 12:01:46 PM »

Hello all!
 Just joined on Oct. 26. I am a stay at home mom. Looking forward to BIG things happening!
I am glad I joined. I am nervous, and need some pointers, can anyone help?

Best Regards!
Renee  Undecided

JLaforge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: October 27, 2005, 07:36:45 PM »

Hello for Dieppe, New-Brunswick!  I just started last week and I have to say I am really exited making this work!

Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
Frank_Pasinski

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 28, 2005, 10:52:27 AM »

Hello all from Frank Pasinski (Devatraders) in the UK. Joined a couple of hours ago and looking forward to getting "stuck in". Best of luck to everyone out there.
Chrystal_T

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 28, 2005, 05:12:12 PM »

I was here before as Chrystal T, left but I am back now. Cheesy  I would like to give a hearty congrats to the new World Champions in Baseball, here in my hometown - The Chicago White Sox!! Cool  You guys go!!!
GeraldYancey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #409 on: October 28, 2005, 08:09:50 PM »

Welcome back, Chrystal! I left GDI too, but was drawn back in my GDI's awsome power. Cheesy

Gerald

1. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
2. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN!
AudreyBrown

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 29, 2005, 05:17:20 AM »

I have to say, that I've been on the Internet for 9 years and  have been involved with just about every new business on the Internet. I failed miserably in all of them except one. This is the first "rea" business that has made me feel....comfortable. It makes me feel that I can actually accomplish wealth. I don't have the constant feeling that, perhaps I missed something;that this is actually going to cost me $100, per month, not $10. I don't feel forced to do anything but grow my business and be proud while doing it.

I am now living and breathing Global International, and I feel great!
Matthew_Allen

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 29, 2005, 05:17:20 AM »

Hi my name is matthew allen and i just joined and i was wondering if anyone could help me get started.  And if anyone has any pointers please let me know..  I am a little bit nervouse and wanted to make sure it makes alot of money

Thanks,
Matthew
AEllis

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 29, 2005, 09:44:11 AM »

Hi,
I am April from Chicago. Just joined a few weeks ago. I am nurse by profession but would love to eventually stay at home since I have a new baby and it is hearbreaking having to leave him everyday. Hope to soon learn the ropes in order to reach that goal!   
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #413 on: October 29, 2005, 09:44:13 AM »

Wink Great to see you are joining in the forum Audrey...like I said there is alot of helpful info here and everyone is very friendly and ready to help.

Jennifer

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: October 29, 2005, 01:06:27 PM »

Welcome to the GDI (dot) .ws family, Audrey. It is such a pleasure having you join us in the forum as well. This is where we all share, learn and grow together. The support and encouragment found here as well as helpful advice and tips are breathtaking to say the least.  I am so happy you are now part of it all.

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
DaleAvery

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 29, 2005, 07:00:22 PM »

Hi everyone! Looking forward to this new venture. I am a relative new comer to even the internet, so this I hope will be very interesting and profitable for me.
LucasRichard

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 31, 2005, 03:22:41 AM »

Greeting Everyone, my name is Richard Lucas from down south in Tampa, Florida, USA. I guess I am what you call a "Newbee" Signed up on the 28 of October, just a few days ago. It appears there is so much to learn in this great GDI home business. Understand all the people in GDI are very helpful and wanting to share their knowledge. Thank you for your fine support.
Richard
LMurphy

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 31, 2005, 03:22:41 AM »

Hello everyone,  Join Date 10.29.2005  Good Luck to all. 
 Grin
HRoberts

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 31, 2005, 03:22:41 AM »

Hello,
Newbie here: Hunter from San Carlos, CA
Just wanted to say hello

Hunter Roberts
A_Trinidad

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 31, 2005, 03:22:41 AM »

Hi,

I am a bit concious in navigating and using the forum. Everything are entirely new to me but i can be a good learner.

thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: