May 01, 2024, 04:53:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893713 times)
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: October 02, 2005, 08:22:18 PM »

Good to meet you colin, sounds like your off to a good start, just make sure you get into good habits early and your business will boom! best of luck to you.
PortiaWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 02, 2005, 08:26:43 PM »

My name is Portia Williams. And I a recent member as of Oct.1! Let me know what everyone is doing to jumpstart your business the first 30 days!

Portia
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: October 02, 2005, 08:30:27 PM »

portia, hi im chirs

IF you have the money i think it would be a good idea for you to get business cards from gdi right off the bat, so you can hand them out to freinds, family and leave them around town or whatever. flyers are also good if you dont have to much to spend right away. hope this help. best of luck to you  Grin
TroyW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: October 03, 2005, 04:52:14 AM »

Hi Guys,
just doing my first post. I have been a member for 9 months but thought I would come on and say hi.
Thanks
Troy-australia

Make your own destiny. Don't relay on others to make you successful,ask for help ..yes,but be a leader and help those who need help.
AnnaSiivola

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 04, 2005, 09:07:11 AM »

Hi
My name is Anna and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

Regards
Anna

Partner from OZ

HenryHarris

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 04, 2005, 10:58:39 AM »

Hello everyone, My name is Henry Harris, And I am glad to be a part of GDI. My first day getting started, I put out 18 e-mails, and have gotten 4 responses thus far. I see that this really works,even from the first day. I am going to make millions with this business. It is so simple to do.

Sincerely,

Henry Harris, All the way from chicago. Cool 
Stewart_D

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 04, 2005, 03:15:14 PM »

Hi,  my name is David Stewart.  I just set up my website a couple of days ago.  I live in Denton,TX about 30 miles from Dallas.  This is post #1 !!!
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: October 04, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »

Welcome to the Talk forums of Global Domains International!

Introduce yourself and fellow team members and unite globally!

Be sure to check out the forum boards for common questions, tips, ideas, strategies and inspiring support to help you build your GDI business!

Thanks,

Nicole

P.S. Please post in the proper category under your correct country/state. If you don't see your location listed, start a new topic!

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: October 04, 2005, 03:38:23 PM »

Hello,

This topic is now permanently locked. Please post in part 2 or start a new topic.

Thanks,

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
ArmeliaRosalind

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 05, 2005, 09:46:17 AM »

Hi all, I'm Rosalind from Indonesia. Yes, I am in Nicole's team and I am really happy to work with her. She helps me a lot. I hope I can make progress soon. Luv to all members  -  Rosalind  -
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: October 05, 2005, 09:49:59 AM »

Welcome Rosalind, Im also on nicoles downline. Glad to have you aboard. Stay focused and work hard at your business and you will do well. IF you ever have questions and nicole is not around please feel free to pm me your questions or check in the forum. best of luck to you.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 10:14:05 AM by ChrisAdamson » Logged
SenP

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 05, 2005, 10:31:35 AM »

Hi Fellow GDI Members,

This is SenP from Kolkata, India.
Joined GDI last night(Indian Standard Time) and have joined this Great Forum a little while ago.
Looking forward to getting to know all the members of this forum.
Wishing you all Great $uccess & Prosperity.
Take care and God Bless.

SenP  Smiley
JamesMyers

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 05, 2005, 10:31:46 AM »

New Carlisle, OH, USA

Lookin to get this program off the ground.

Oct 4, was my paid start. Smiley
PHoward

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 05, 2005, 05:59:17 PM »

Its great to be apart of the team.  I am a single mother of 8 children and3 grandchildren. I need all the financial help I can get.

Thanks From Peri
PaulC1

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 05, 2005, 06:10:49 PM »

HI

Hi everyone just thought id introduce myself,as this is the first time i been in this forum,looking forward to reading what everyone has to say.

paul
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: